• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it that global warming is a problem... [W:25]

Discussing moderator actions in-thread is inappropriate. If you actually thought the comment was serious and were actually offended by it, click the report button.

While you're at it, feel free to explain why you think saying "greenies" want to end the human race is "acceptable." Do you think I want to end the human race, flogger? Do you think even .00001% of people who support AGW theory want to end the human race? If yes, let me know so I can add you to the tinfoil hat truther mental list. If no, why are you discussing it? Would you like me to bring up some of the heinous **** that AGW "skeptics" on the Free Republic forums say?

Enough of the attacks already. I've posted plenty on anti human environmentalism quoted from thier own acolites. I've made my case many times here on just this issue.

C3: Global Warming Quotes & Climate Change Quotes: Human-Caused Global Warming Advocates/Supporters

Back
Top Bottom