• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is it real? or a fake?

AK_Conservative

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I had a thought today. From all the extreme left and right, their arguments make absolutely no sense and have no logic.. Is this becuase of pure stupidity or is it that it is fake. For instance, is sissy-boy a true republican and confesses he is a liberal with these wacked out views to explain the ignorance of liberals (or vice versa)? Is that understandable or should i rewrite it?

I think their arguments go off because they forget they are 'talking' to another human being whose opinions, as uninformed or ridiculous as they appear, are just that-opinions. And the more insulting one gets to another, the less they are taken seriously.
The forum rules cover name-calling( I admit, I did use a name, but not half as bad as what's been tossed about), but politics and religious discussion seems to bring out the absolute worst in people.
What you said makes sense. Once the facts are put up, though, all decorum and common sense take a backseat to the counter-attacks. The 'Is being gay a choice' and all the abortion forums have completely gone offcourse because one side is so intent on trying to change the other side's viewpoint, they go ballistic when they fail at it. Shame really...at this point, if the forum rules were enforced strictly, there'd be 3 people left and not necessarily me.

AK_Conservative said:
I had a thought today. From all the extreme left and right, their arguments make absolutely no sense and have no logic.. Is this becuase of pure stupidity or is it that it is fake. For instance, is sissy-boy a true republican and confesses he is a liberal with these wacked out views to explain the ignorance of liberals (or vice versa)? Is that understandable or should i rewrite it?

I think 'pure stupidity' hits the nail right on the head.:lol:

Damn you. I came into this thread expecting this:

c00e2a318aaaa0e385c1d2fda05c148c.jpg

And instead, you gave me this:

Fat%20ass%20in%20shorts.jpg

Next time, don't use such a misleading topic title!!!

AK_Conservative said:

I have logic, more than you could dream of, and its MINE not YOURS.
You just can't comprehend it.

Comrade Brian said:
I have logic, more than you could dream of, and its MINE not YOURS.
You just can't comprehend it.

Ummm really? You didnt provide any logic in this post! :rofl

Comrade Brian said:
I was only joking.

i could tell, since im assuming your are a die hard marxist... speaking of marxists, at my university i saw this marxist last thursday and he had his little table set up shouting "Hey everyone, you hear the good news? Cheney is going down!" First, its like, STFU fool. THEN, i walked paste his table and saw a sign that said "Tourism is canabalizing alaska's economy" LOL, TOURISM is a vital piece to our 3 piece economy of Fishing, oil and tourism.. I thought it was funny how ignorant he was@

AK_Conservative said:
i could tell, since im assuming your are a die hard marxist... speaking of marxists, at my university i saw this marxist last thursday and he had his little table set up shouting "Hey everyone, you hear the good news? Cheney is going down!" First, its like, STFU fool. THEN, i walked paste his table and saw a sign that said "Tourism is canabalizing alaska's economy" LOL, TOURISM is a vital piece to our 3 piece economy of Fishing, oil and tourism.. I thought it was funny how ignorant he was@

Well if Cheney goes out of power, it is good news.

When you saw "Tourism is canabalizing Alaska's economy"

He could have meant many things, I think he meant that the tourist industry may be harming something, say the environment.

Back
Top Bottom