• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it possible?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Just saw an old clip of mr. trump being asked about a massive amount of debt that he might possess, he response, well forbes has been after me for a long time. End of clip.

Is it possible trump's base fell in love with him because he too always portrays himself as a victim?

The elections are rigged.

Hillary lies, lock her up.

The way they treat me is unfair.

I'm all alone in the white house boo hoo.

The fake news is after me and on and on.

Seriously, do you think that's possible?

Just saw an old clip of mr. trump being asked about a massive amount of debt that he might possess, he response, well forbes has been after me for a long time. End of clip.

Is it possible trump's base fell in love with him because he too always portrays himself as a victim?

I think this is definitely part of it. I think many of his supporters voted for him because they felt victimized by 8 years of a liberal government. They are sympathetic to arguments that portray the government as an all powerful force of evil and wanted someone who would get in there and trash the place. And when he fails at anything he is quick to "blame the liberals" just as they do. It's a position where he theoretically can't lose... even if he "shot someone on Fifth Avenue."

Possible? Yes.

So too would be the appearance of a police box right behind me in 3...2...1....

But not very likely. Insanely unlikely. It's sad because there is all sorts of real corruption, but "they" have to go all truther-style about it.

Possible? Yes.

So too would be the appearance of a police box right behind me in 3...2...1....

But not very likely. Insanely unlikely. It's sad because there is all sorts of real corruption, but "they" have to go all truther-style about it.

I at least ask if it's possible, I don't make it a statement...and watch out for that police box behind you.

Back
Top Bottom