• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it possible some unstable Trump hater.....

There are more than enough real world tests to say that it does.

No, there's not. there's not one. And you know this because if there was you would have it.

All we have are general studies involving models, which are not the real world, or healthcare workers who are trained in specific protocols and standards for use and use certified equipment.

No it's not.

NYC is possibly proof of that, but can also be proof of herd immunity, or proof that the virus isn't actually that deadly and the first wave merely killed all the vulnerable people, or proof that after the initial wave certain policies insanely dangerous for the most vulnerable people, such as placing infected people in nursing homes, were discontinued.

No it can't... Only 20% on NYC has been infected so far and now, thanks to the Hasidic, infections are going back up.
WTF kind of religion calls for the infection of it's congregation and their neighbors.

You goofy leftists don't know how real spies operate, or even read spy novels, huh? Our own damn CIA has pulled stunts like this against other governments, guys. Try to remove the partisan block in your minds for a second. Not everything is right or left.

You might have a point if it wasn't for the fact Trump has been the poster child for what not to do during an airborne pandemic. Rarely a mask, holding maskless rallies, holding maskless meetings. It's actually surprising he didn't catch it sooner.

Intentionally infected the White House with COVID?
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.

Nope

There is more proof that the event in the Rose Garden last week was a super spreader. But hey, maybe Pelosi was spiking the punch bowl.

Wear a mask you Dotards, stop infecting others.

No it can't... Only 20% on NYC has been infected so far and now, thanks to the Hasidic, infections are going back up.
WTF kind of religion calls for the infection of it's congregation and their neighbors.

One not full of emasculated little cowards? all throughout human history people died of many causes much younger then now and with background risk of death and injury many many times higher then the worst possible death toll of coronavirus. This is why feminism and gay politics are bad for society.

I guess though maybe you want a final solution to the Hasidic question because you're scared of coronavirus?

So if Covid-19 disappeared tomorrow should we maintain a mask law to prevent every other infection?

I never said anything about a mask law. Wearing a mask during a deadly global pandemic helps stem the spread and is therefore rational behavior, and it is reasonable to expect others to do so out of common courtesy.

COVID-19 is more transmissible and 10 times deadlier than the seasonal flu. And anyone who has the flu ought to be wearing a mask in public places as well.

She may have been the source, but who gave it to her? Some nut? A Chinese intelligence agent?
You have to admit, it's entirely possible.

Oh but you see, if Trump followed CDC guidelines, it would not have mattered because Hicks would have never given it to him. He was the most protected person on the planet from COVID but HE chose to disregard the guidelines.

So, yes, it's all on him.

More completely partisan brain-deadedness. Ridiculous.

Try REAL hard to think outside the box.
In this case there is nothing outside the box, the box being reality and anything not in the box being fantasy.

I never said anything about a mask law. Wearing a mask during a deadly global pandemic is common courtesy.

COVID-19 is more transmissible and 10 times deadlier than the seasonal flu. And anyone who has the flu ought to be wearing a mask in public places as well.
Ah so the mask law will never go away, once again the left usurps illegitimate authority it will only give up if we get an authoritarian dictatorship to punish them.

Ah so the mask law will never go away, once again the left usurps illegitimate authority it will only give up if we get an authoritarian dictatorship to punish them.

What are you talking about?

I was wondering how long it would take to come across this theory. I made it a little over 24 hours, which is more than I thought to be honest.

I was actually expecting it to come from the same poster who was so sure Herman Cain was sabotaged.

If it actually happened, I would say it's far more likely that a hostile intelligence agency pulled it off rather than a garden variety TDSer. No offense, :)
I think it was a Canadian, like that woman who mailed ricin to him.

No, there's not. there's not one. And you know this because if there was you would have it.

All we have are general studies involving models, which are not the real world, or healthcare workers who are trained in specific protocols and standards for use and use certified equipment.

I posted several links. If you are interested in facts and not simply trying to justify preconceptions and avoiding having to admit you backed the wrong horse, I suggest reading through them. They are quite informative.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact you, a leftist, are now openly advocated mask mandates that will never end even if the coronavirus does. showing once more the mask law was never about preventing covid, it was always about control.

whenever the left seizes power they never give it up unless theyre forced to.

I agree. But just because some of them do it does not make it smart for the GOP to do it, considering they occupy the White House.

And “BLM”, leftist nut jobs are Democrats, not smart considering they control the House!

I posted several links. If you are interested in facts and not simply trying to justify preconceptions and avoiding having to admit you backed the wrong horse, I suggest reading through them. They are quite informative.

I picked two of your links at random and they did not refute anything I said. I'm not going to track down a sea of links when you're too lazy to make an argument.

She may have been the source, but who gave it to her? Some nut? A Chinese intelligence agent?
You have to admit, it's entirely possible.

It does not change the reality that the Rose Garden Event was attended with very few masks worn and zero social distancing. The Republicans are all about personal responsibility, and crackpot conspiracy theories.

The October suprise has arrived, courtesy of Republican ignorance, and downright stupidity.

You made your own bed, enjoy!!

If it actually happened, I would say it's far more likely that a hostile intelligence agency pulled it off rather than a garden variety TDSer. No offense, :)
No, wait, I take back my Canadian accusation. I think it was a Slovenian woman.

Intentionally infected the White House with COVID?
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.

There probably wouldn't be a more easy target.

If you're ok with living under an authoritarian dictatorship, then I fail to see what your problem is with a mask mandate. Clearly personal liberty isn't that important to you.

Is it possible that Trump dick suckers will come up with any stupid ass excuse as to why their idiot leader is an inept fool?
Same guy^ was all over the Trump is a Russian Spy nutter. Same guy.

You can bet your sweet ass our intelligence agencies are checking this out, I guarantee it.

Na

I will wait and ask Putin, he is far more reliable than US Intelligence agencies.

Lay off the Metamucil Pappy

Same guy^ was all over the Trump is a Russian Spy nutter. Same guy.
As usual the Trump dick sucker crowd needs to attribute things to other people that were never said to cover the fact that their idiot leader is an inept moron.

One not full of emasculated little cowards? all throughout human history people died of many causes much younger then now and with background risk of death and injury many many times higher then the worst possible death toll of coronavirus. This is why feminism and gay politics are bad for society.

I guess though maybe you want a final solution to the Hasidic question because you're scared of coronavirus?

This post is unhinged, ignorant and frankly, moronic. I want all religions to obey the law. All.
People have done all they could to survive FOREVER, had they not the species would not be here. It is ignorance and unnatural to not do all you can to avoid disease and death.

What an incredibly ignorant post, I mean insanely stupid.

Back
Top Bottom