• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it possible some unstable Trump hater.....

The CDC does not contradict anything I say. Their idea of evidence for masks working is based on a laboratory experiment and computer models, there is no way to double blind test real world conditions where people use all kids of things as a "mask" and almost none of them medically certified, not worn properly, people not following proper protocol. etc.

We know it works but a preponderance of the evidence. Don't post as an ass.

If nothing else NYC is proof of this.

If it actually happened, I would say it's far more likely that a hostile intelligence agency pulled it off rather than a garden variety TDSer. No offense, :)

“Rose Garden” variety, GP!

950CAF74-F017-4B36-8F77-63758395F305.jpeg

I often wonder what kind of person writes a moron post like this?

The guy is an anti masker.... this had to happen . Two other big country world leaders, anti maskers, got it too. Brazil and England.

Figure this too is a conspiracy?

Good God man!
So every anti masker should have gotten the virus? I don't wear it when I don't have to do so and I'm just fine. I look at the numbers and the deaths in America, while not to be sneezed at, are not nearly so bad as other countries when you compare cases to deaths. I guess we have better overall health care in the USA.

So every anti masker should have gotten the virus? I don't wear it when I don't have to do so and I'm just fine. I look at the numbers and the deaths in America, while not to be sneezed at, are not nearly so bad as other countries when you compare cases to deaths. I guess we have better overall health care in the USA.

Your post is inane. It full of fallacy. Go away.

Clearly you do, if you believe masks are a talisman against catching a virus.

as has been explained many times, masks protect other people from you. if you're the only one wearing a mask among multiple morons, the protective effect will be reduced.

Intentionally infected the White House with COVID?
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.

So it nice that you people are finally acknowledging the disease is real and can spread very easily.

Now perhaps we can take the disease seriously???

Intentionally infected the White House with COVID?
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.

I was also musing the possibility of that. Especially when it's well-known that Trump don't like wearing masks.

The Iranians would be slapping each other on the back if they pulled this off. As would the Chinese.

Why attribute to malice that which is better explained by incompetence?

The Iranians would be slapping each other on the back if they pulled this off. As would the Chinese.

Would it have really been that hard to pull off, considering that the Trump administration wasn't taking things like social distancing and mask use all that seriously, even going so far as to ask people to take their masks off for televised events?

download.jpg

Do you think that the Trump administration dropped the ball here?

We know it works but a preponderance of the evidence. Don't post as an ass.

If nothing else NYC is proof of this.

No it's not.

NYC is possibly proof of that, but can also be proof of herd immunity, or proof that the virus isn't actually that deadly and the first wave merely killed all the vulnerable people, or proof that after the initial wave certain policies insanely dangerous for the most vulnerable people, such as placing infected people in nursing homes, were discontinued.

No it's not.

NYC is possibly proof of that, but can also be proof of herd immunity, or proof that the virus isn't actually that deadly and the first wave merely killed all the vulnerable people, or proof that after the initial wave certain policies insanely dangerous for the most vulnerable people, such as placing infected people in nursing homes, were discontinued.

The efficacy of masks is well established.

Tell that to all the BLM and leftist protesters/ rioters/ looters!

I agree. But just because some of them do it does not make it smart for the GOP to do it, considering they occupy the White House.

I went and read two of your links and neither debunked what I said, nor do they cite any evidence showing mass wearing of masks in real world situations prevents spread.

No one says it prevents the spread. There is scientific proof that it helps reduce it.

No one says it prevents the spread. There is scientific proof that it helps reduce it.

No, there is a hypothesis that it might

No, there is a hypothesis that it might
Why do you so called alpha Cons turn into such ******s when faced with wearing a piece of cloth over your face? Does it ever get tiring to you to be so pathetic?

So if Covid-19 disappeared tomorrow should we maintain a mask law to prevent every other infection?

Back
Top Bottom