• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it possible some unstable Trump hater.....

The Iranians would be slapping each other on the back if they pulled this off. As would the Chinese.
Can't help but notice Pence does not have it? He would clearly benefit from Trump taking ill and access. Motive, means, and opportunity. Maybe Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Ivanka, Tiffany or even Barren want him out of the way

This post is unhinged, ignorant and frankly, moronic. I want all religions to obey the law. All.
People have done all they could to survive FOREVER, had they not the species would not be here. It is ignorance and unnatural to not do all you can to avoid disease and death.

What an incredibly ignorant post, I mean insanely stupid.

Sounds, to me like he maybe a Proud Boy, issues with women and gays. One way to find out, Praise Allah!!

There probably wouldn't be a more easy target.

Is that Carrie Mathison as your avatar? I'm not saying they weren't encouraged by the Trump lack of Covid precautions, I'm just saying it's entirely possible.

Intentionally infected the White House with COVID?
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.
Anything is possible from the Chinese hive. But Trump is said to be a germaphobe, so I’d expect they use disinfectant by the drum around there.
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.
Hmmm...
1. RBG dies
2. Trump announces he will nominate new justice before election
3. Pelosi makes "Arrow in our quivers" comment to stop him.
4. China pissed that everyone found out they paid off the Bidens.
5. Week later Trump, his top aide, his campaign manager, two Senators all come down with COVID
6. Schumer immediately requests to delay nomination.

Anything is possible from the Chinese hive. But Trump is said to be a germaphobe, so I’d expect they use disinfectant by the drum around there.

Hmmm...
1. RBG dies
2. Trump announces he will nominate new justice before election
3. Pelosi makes "Arrow in our quivers" comment to stop him.
4. China pissed that everyone found out they paid off the Bidens.
5. Week later Trump, his top aide, his campaign manager, two Senators all come down with COVID
6. Schumer immediately requests to delay nomination.

You make a very strong argument that the command in chief is unable to perform the job of protecting the United States, let alone himself. If it's that easy for a foreign government to infect him with a virus that only kills around 8% of the people in his age group, imagine if they infected him with something that has a much, much fatality rate like ebola.

Debunked.
Nothing you provided "debunks" anything.

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.

Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review,” Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. Page not found review/64D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05

None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein.

bin-Reza et al. (2012) “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257–267. Error - Cookies Turned Off

“There were 17 eligible studies. … None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”

Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” CMAJ Mar 2016 Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis | CMAJ

“We identified six clinical studies … . In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”

Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934–1942, https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/65/11/1934/4068747

“Self-reported assessment of clinical outcomes was prone to bias. Evidence of a protective effect of masks or respirators against verified respiratory infection (VRI) was not statistically significant”;

Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial,” JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824–833. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214

“Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. ... Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis,” J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1- 9. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jebm.12381

“A total of six RCTs involving 9,171 participants were included. There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical masks. Meta-analysis indicated a protective effect of N95 respirators against laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonization (RR = 0.58, 95% CI 0.43-0.78). The use of N95 respirators compared with surgical masks is not associated with a lower risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

So if Covid-19 disappeared tomorrow should we maintain a mask law to prevent every other infection?
What evidence would you have that it disappeared? What kind of science would be used to show this? Are you really saying that people who have currently tested positive for it and then tested negative tomorrow for it, every single one of them, without anyone else testing positive for it is at all a possibility? And why should anyone simply go off that? It would be so far beyond what science tells us about this virus that it absolutely should be questioned as real results vice something else.

I'm talking about the fact you, a leftist, are now openly advocated mask mandates that will never end even if the coronavirus does. showing once more the mask law was never about preventing covid, it was always about control.

whenever the left seizes power they never give it up unless theyre forced to.

That's ridiculous. I never advocated that, nor does the left want a permanent "mask law."

And “BLM”, leftist nut jobs are Democrats, not smart considering they control the House!

How many House Reps do you know of that attend BLM rallies without masks?

That's ridiculous. I never advocated that, nor does the left want a permanent "mask law."

Name one leftist policies enacted in the name of public health that has ever been repealed. The science shows pretty clearly that secondhand smoke was nowhere near the danger that it was made out to be, have any smoking bans been repealed?

Nothing you provided "debunks" anything.

Claiming that none of the peer-reviewed studies published in reputable scientific journals really show what they claim to show is not an argument.

That is a long discredited study. It is like all public health fascism scams, based on computer modeling with the assumptions programmed in. There is not 2.5 million people who died from secondhand smoke. No one has ever shown 2.5 million deaths certificates listing second hand smoke as a cause of death. Such a thing would not even be possible to determine from background risk except by computer modeling.

And you can tell it is public health fascism. Because when they do a study and show that their initial scare tactic was wrong then they pivot to The idea that it is their job to convince people to change their lifestyle decisions.

That is a long discredited study. It is like all public health fascism scams, based on computer modeling with the assumptions programmed in. There is not 2.5 million people who died from secondhand smoke. No one has ever shown 2.5 million deaths certificates listing second hand smoke as a cause of death. Such a thing would not even be possible to determine from background risk except by computer modeling.

The CDC do not base their recommendations on a single discredited study. You are getting your information from bad sources.

The CDC do not base their recommendations on a single discredited study. You are getting your information from bad sources.
[emphasis added by bubba]
i see no information being shared from that poster
instead, what is read are unsustainable opinions

Name one leftist policies enacted in the name of public health that has ever been repealed. The science shows pretty clearly that secondhand smoke was nowhere near the danger that it was made out to be, have any smoking bans been repealed?

Uhm Cannabis laws to start with

Feel foolish

You are dismissed

No, wait, I take back my Canadian accusation. I think it was a Slovenian woman.
Uh-huh.....isn't Melania from Slovenia?
Didn't she produce an "anchor baby" and use "chain migration" tactics to bring her parents to the USA?
All of these actions, which Trump vehemently opposes, led to an untenable situation.
Melania has to get rid of The Donald.
I rest my case.

PS: Many people are saying that Melania's parents ran George Soros' cabal in Europe.

Didn't she produce an "anchor baby" and use "chain migration" tactics to bring her parents to the USA?
All of these actions, which Trump vehemently opposes, led to an untenable situation.
I rest my case.

PS: Many people are saying that Melania's parents ran George Soros' cabal in Europe.
Lotusland? A Canadian newspaper columnist used to refer to the Vancouver area as Lotusland, as in the island in "the Odyssey" where sailors who landed and ate the lotuses couldn't be made to leave again.

Lotusland? A Canadian newspaper columnist used to refer to the Vancouver area as Lotusland, as in the island in "the Odyssey" where sailors who landed and ate the lotuses couldn't be made to leave again.
Ha-ha.
A disc jockey in SF used to refer to the Bay Area as "Lotusland".

Cambridge Dictionary:
"a pleasant place where people need only think about enjoying themselves, not about work or achieving anything"

The DJ said that during the 60's and 70's so he was pretty accurate.

Yes, I agree, his name in trump.

Yes, the White House was intentionally infected by Donald Trump and his idiotic choices.

I rest my case.

1602047723894.png

Back
Top Bottom