• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it possible some unstable Trump hater.....

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Intentionally infected the White House with COVID?
It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.

It's certainly worth considering. I hope they can trace this back to the source.

The source would be China

sjm-Hicks_72581854.jpg

It's this ho, Hicks. His press advisor or something. Looks suspiciously like a younger version of his wife.

She has the virus too.

I often wonder what kind of person writes a moron post like this?

The guy is an anti masker.... this had to happen . Two other big country world leaders, anti maskers, got it too. Brazil and England.

Figure this too is a conspiracy?

Good God man!

sjm-Hicks_72581854.jpg

It's this ho, Hicks. His press advisor or something. Looks suspiciously like a younger version of his wife.

She has the virus too.
She may have been the source, but who gave it to her? Some nut? A Chinese intelligence agent?
You have to admit, it's entirely possible.

She may have been the source, but who gave it to her? Some nut? A Chinese intelligence agent?

Tell you what I admit... the crowd on the right are conspiracy nuts.

This kind of stuff is not rational thought.

Uh, hate to break it to you, but the only people that your cult leader has been around in the last week are his moronic, non mask wearing conservative super spreaders.

Is it really that far fetched?

it's definitely more farfetched than someone who refused to wear a mask holding mass maskless events and maskless private meetings in the middle of a pandemic catching it because of that. it's like running across a highway at rush hour over and over again with your eyes closed and then asking "how did i get hit by a car?"

Is it really that far fetched?
what i find far fetched is tRump going to the NJ fund raiser event after knowing hope hicks tested positive for the tRump-virus
on his sociopathic tendencies explain it

The virus spreads more easily than the common cold. How many times in your life have you had the common cold?

Nobody intentionally gave it to you.

I'm hearing people say a lot of people are saying the source is stormy daniels.

You goofy leftists don't know how real spies operate, or even read spy novels, huh? Our own damn CIA has pulled stunts like this against other governments, guys. Try to remove the partisan block in your minds for a second. Not everything is right or left.

Is it possible that Trump dick suckers will come up with any stupid ass excuse as to why their idiot leader is an inept fool?

You goofy leftists don't know how real spies operate, or even read spy novels, huh? Our own damn CIA has pulled stunts like this against other governments, guys. Try to remove the partisan block in your minds for a second. Not everything is right or left.

Why would they have waited till now?

If only Adrian Monk was still around...
84986ba835dcd17dae3338a8784cda6a.gif

You can bet your sweet ass our intelligence agencies are checking this out, I guarantee it.

It is more likely he was infected during one of his campaign or other events that had little safety protocols in place. Seems President Trump, his staff and Republicans around him do not follow guidelines.
But hey, maybe it was China. :D

Back
Top Bottom