• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome) doesn't have a uterus?

Is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome)

• Total voters
:oops: You dare to bring up scientific truth?
The leftists believe that men can get other men pregnant...and that women can get women pregnant. Its like 'science' only...how do they say it....oh yeah...'evolved'.

Males don't have uteruses.... uterusi .... err.. uterusesses....

Ah, the madness of our times...

Women who have had a hysterectomy don't have a uterus, Are they to be drummed out of the sisterhood?

I don't normally listen to Steven Crowder, but I am at the moment & he brought up something about a woman without a uterus. What he was saying has me wondering, is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome) doesn't have a uterus?
Medical science will probably come up with a way around that at some point though.

I don't normally listen to Steven Crowder, but I am at the moment & he brought up something about a woman without a uterus. What he was saying has me wondering, is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome) doesn't have a uterus?
What business is it of mine?

What business of mine would it be unless it involved some family member or friend who was close enough so that I would become privy to such information?

Of course in that circumstance it would be a private matter that I would not speak of outside the family or friendship confines.

How about just treating all people as people and not worrying about their genitalia?

A female being born without a uterus is rare. It happens to only 1 in 5000... So I'm wondering why this is even a topic to discuss?

I agree... Rude yes, but politically incorrect?
Being intentionally rude just to make a petty political point is politically incorrect, especially if you make a career out of that.

Women with Swyer syndrome (females with a Y chromosome) have a uterus, fallopian tubes, vagina, and can become pregnant with an egg donor.

It depends upon the setting.

In a professional health care setting...okay.
In a professional news/discussion setting...okay.
When standing around the water cooler/sitting at the lunch table...especially in mixed company...not okay.

How about just treating all people as people and not worrying about their genitalia?
I guess because we're a sexually dimorphic species of primate, and there are plenty of contexts where the sex of a person is relevant.

The leftists believe that men can get other men pregnant...and that women can get women pregnant. Its like 'science' only...how do they say it....oh yeah...'evolved'.

Women have been able to get pregnant without a man involved for decades.
Are you against IVF?

Teratological abnormalities have no bearing on genetic nature.

I honestly feel the only reason to comment on something like this is to start an argument and then claim victimhood.
Just, why would you?
It's pointlessly antagonistic.

Women have been able to get pregnant without a man involved for decades.
Are you against IVF?
Your statement is a lie. The delivery of sperm may have been introduced without man doing it, but it still requires a man to get a woman pregnant. Of course...nothing you posted has **** all to do with what I said, but nice attempt to divert attention from the fact that the idiot left believes that men can get other men pregnant...and that women can get women pregnant. And calls that 'evolved science.'

Your statement is a lie. The delivery of sperm may have been introduced without man doing it, but it still requires a man to get a woman pregnant. Of course...nothing you posted has **** all to do with what I said, but nice attempt to divert attention from the fact that the idiot left believes that men can get other men pregnant...and that women can get women pregnant. And calls that 'evolved science.'

Women can go to a sperm bank and use anonymous donations.
The only involvement of the male is the act of donation.
Whose arguing that men can get men pregnant?
I'm certainly not.

Women can go to a sperm bank and use anonymous donations.
The only involvement of the male is the act of donation.
Whose arguing that men can get men pregnant?
I'm certainly not.
Anonymous donations of what...contributed by whom?

Are you seriously so desperate to embrace delusion that you willingly will simply abandon scienitific reality?

Anonymous donations of what...contributed by whom?

Are you seriously so desperate to embrace delusion that you willingly will simply abandon scienitific reality?

What are you even arguing about?
I'm simply saying a single woman can decide to get pregnant with donated sperm from a sperm bank without the input of a male in her life.

What part of that sentence do you disagree with?

What are you even arguing about?
I'm simply saying a single woman can decide to get pregnant with donated sperm from a sperm bank without the input of a male in her life.

What part of that sentence do you disagree with?
Donated sperm. From a man. Because procreation requires men and women. Regardless of the delivery system. Basic human biology.

Can't say that has ever come up in conversation. If it politically incorrect I will probably say it at some point. Fortunately so far I haven't had to watch my pronouns.

Donated sperm. From a man. Because procreation requires men and women. Regardless of the delivery system. Basic human biology.

That still has sod all to do with how the woman will get pregnant and raise the child.
The only thing the male did was anonymously donate sperm.
I'm honestly not understanding what you're complaining about.

That still has sod all to do with how the woman will get pregnant and raise the child.
The only thing the male did was anonymously donate sperm.
I'm honestly not understanding what you're complaining about.

"Women have been able to get pregnant without a man involved for decades.
Are you against IVF?"

Start there.

Back
Top Bottom