• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is It Just Me Or Does Anyone Else Think Hillary Clinton Would Bring Our Ruin?

Would Hillary Be Our Ruin?

• Total voters

ChezC3

Relentless Thinking Fury
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I keep seeing the talk about her running, and I see her track record of failures after failure, and I really don't know why she's such a big deal. Personally I think her ideas (her previous ones and any new cockamamie hair-brained scheme's she can come up with now) would be our ruin. What say you??

It would be unfair to dump all the guilt on grandma Clinton. Many people are responsible. :peace

I keep seeing the talk about her running, and I see her track record of failures after failure, and I really don't know why she's such a big deal. Personally I think her ideas (her previous ones and any new cockamamie hair-brained scheme's she can come up with now) would be our ruin. What say you??

I think much if not most of the good and bad that happens on a president's watch is more a factor of he happened to be there when it happened as opposed to causing it to happen. I don't think George HW Bush is fully responsible for the emancipation of the communist eastern block. I don't think Bill Clinton is fully responsible for the economic prosperity and technology boom of the 1990s. I don't think George W Bush is fully responsible for 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina. I don't think Barrack Obama is fully responsible for the high unemployment rate, lower wages and fewer benefits for those who can get jobs.

Dubya

Hillary our ruin?

If we have any ruin, it's in the lack of critical thinking skills that results in our being a nation of partisan hacks, mindless idealogues and dogmatic practitioners of lock-step identity politics.

It is just you

If we survive Obama for 8 years, I don't fear Hillary one iota.

if she wins, she can take all the blame for all the other pathetic politicians who have brought us to the brink....

She's a big deal because of her husband. I certainly don't think she would be our ruin, and I would much rather have had her as a president than what we now have.

We survived Carter, we will survive Obama (hopefully), and we'll survive Little Miss Screeching Weeble. The economic impact will most likely be having to widen the seats in the Oval and AF1.

It sure appears that Ms. Clinton is preparing to run. These past two elections were about the first Black president. Not who was most qualified. That is why the left leaning MSM never bothered to vet him but instead became his cheerleaders. This next time it most likely will be about the first female president and not who is most qualified for the job. So many people these days make voting choices on emotion and name recognition so my guess is if she runs will probably have a real good chance of winning. Have you ever watched Leno go out on the street and ask people to identify pictures of politicians? Most don't know the Speaker of the House or Senate majority leader and some can't even identify the vice president. But they can identify just about every Hollywood and TV personality when asked. And these people have a right to vote and will help choose our next president.

No it's not. She isn't qualified or capable of running this country. Has no real accomplishments, got to fame from her husbands poor choices.

By all of the accounts I've seen, she did a good job as Secretary of State. She was also a US senator for 2 terms. What more do you want?

By all of the accounts I've seen, she did a good job as Secretary of State. She was also a US senator for 2 terms. What more do you want?

How did she do a good job as Sec State? What accomplishments? And what did she accomplish as Senator? Just getting to those positions mean nothing, she rode her fame on Bill's shame.

I said no because America is just too resilient. It will take at least one more Democrat to bring this country down.

No it's not. She isn't qualified or capable of running this country. Has no real accomplishments, got to fame from her husbands poor choices.

I said the same thing about BushII, except he rode daddy's coattails.

We as a nation barely survived his seed planting and unfunded war debt along with no concern for our economy...

I said no because America is just too resilient. It will take at least one more Democrat to bring this country down.

I don't share your optimism. I think after these 8 years of Obama we are no longer on the road to serfdom but have arrived.

I said the same thing about BushII, except he rode daddy's coattails.

We as a nation barely survived his seed planting and unfunded war debt along with no concern for our economy...

Thanks for that :roll: and now, your thoughts on Hillary?

Is It Just Me Or Does Anyone Else Think Hillary Clinton Would Bring Our Ruin?

no, it isn't just you. every other partisan Republican feels the same way. and every partisan Democrat thinks that Republican candidate X will cause us to divide by zero, sucking everything that is good and right in the world into the black hole of oblivion.

my opinion is that i thought she was a decent SoS, but i'm pretty meh about her candidacy.

i'm really meh about even thinking about 2016 at this point. 2012 burned me out enough that i don't even really like elections anymore.

How did she do a good job as Sec State? What accomplishments? And what did she accomplish as Senator? Just getting to those positions mean nothing, she rode her fame on Bill's shame.

You can read her wikipedia page. The information is out there. Would you have voted for George Dubya?

Thanks for that :roll: and now, your thoughts on Hillary?

Laffin, I just wanted to show you the other side of that coin. Now I'd say Hillary learns as she goes and BushII just doubled down. She is intelligent, and sad to say unless the GOP can get it's act together whoever the Dems put up will win the Presidency.

As my hunting buddy was fond of saying, 'I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you!'

Laffin, I just wanted to show you the other side of that coin. Now I'd say Hillary learns as she goes and BushII just doubled down. She is intelligent, and sad to say unless the GOP can get it's act together whoever the Dems put up will win the Presidency.

As my hunting buddy was fond of saying, 'I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you!'

So in other words, she has no accomplishments.

Back
Top Bottom