• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it just me? I think Sarah Palin may be schizophrenic

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

This is like one of those "try not to laugh" challenges, but in reverse.

This is like one of those "try not to laugh" challenges, but in reverse.

Mrs. Palin, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mrs. Palin, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Maybe she's actually super intelligent, and she is self-parodying for the entire election cycle as a troll-joke on the rest of us.?

Maybe she's actually super intelligent, and she is self-parodying for the entire election cycle as a troll-joke on the rest of us.?

Yeah her and Donald Trump are gonna say "gotcha" the day before the election and then say sorry by giving us the cure for cancer.

Nah. It's like the Turing test only in this case if you can't tell the difference between her and moron she's probably a moron.

Remember when most Republicans thought she was the next best thing to sliced bread? They couldn't get enough of her in 2008.

Remember when most Republicans thought she was the next best thing to sliced bread? They couldn't get enough of her in 2008.

Sliced bread? No, just better than the alternative from the other party.

You think that is better than Barack Obama?

Oh come on.....you guys practically drooled over her....even when information started coming out about how ridiculous she was, Republicans by and large still swooned over her. It hasn't been until recently that most Republicans have come to realize what an imbecile she really is.

I do have to give her a lot of credit though. As a Democrat, I am forever grateful to Palin for doing something that Democrats have not been able to accomplish....that is...usher in the demise of the GOP.

At least He knew what the job of the VP was.

You think that is better than Barack Obama?

She was not the alternative to Obama but was the alternative to Biden. Package deal with McSame

She was not the alternative to Obama but was the alternative to Biden. Package deal with McSame

You think that is better than Joe Biden?

We should note that she actually did a pretty good job during her speech at the 2008 convention. I'm fairly sure her speech was written by a professional, and she did a decent job delivering it.

That said, she really does seem to have gone downhill in the past few years. No matter who is writing that dreck, she does not seem to realize that her delivery is often incoherent, and that there is more to oratory than alliteration. She is also obviously the kind of person who will never, ever listen to anyone who criticizes her about that sort of thing. Kinda sad, really.

We should note that she actually did a pretty good job during her speech at the 2008 convention. I'm fairly sure her speech was written by a professional, and she did a decent job delivering it.

That said, she really does seem to have gone downhill in the past few years. No matter who is writing that dreck, she does not seem to realize that her delivery is often incoherent, and that there is more to oratory than alliteration. She is also obviously the kind of person who will never, ever listen to anyone who criticizes her about that sort of thing. Kinda sad, really.

Either nobody is writing these speeches, or she's going way the hell off script. I'm feeling more like it's some bullet points and she's just winging it.

Not really. Biden's a grade A **** up of the highest order.

That may be true but he made her look even more unprepared during their debates and there is no way she was ready for any high office.

She's Trump?

Apparently a lot of Democrats too, since her approval rating was 93% in May, 2007.

Apparently a lot of Democrats too, since her approval rating was 93% in May, 2007.

True....in ALASKA. Somehow, I doubt that those numbers would hold across the rest of the country. Just sayin.

This is what happens when you bring a laptop with speech-to-text running into the bathroom and then experience severe diahhrea.

Back
Top Bottom