• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is it "christian" to bomb Abortion Clinics?

Is the bombing of abortion clinics the christian thing to do?

• Yes, An eye for an eye!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, though shalt not kill

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Why is it not okay. Scriptures anyone? I want proof. Please tell me why its not. What does the bible say that makes it not ok. Because I am confused.
There is a reason for this thread. Just want to draw you guys into it and its not working well.

Because thou shalt not murder, even if your victim is someone you believe to be a murderer.

The way I see it, the bible says murder is wrong. And that all sin is universal. End.

Except when you're calling for the murder of a Venezuelan leader. Then it's perfectly acceptable.

Hrmmm Now can you tell me why you believe in the death penalty again????

That is what this post is about.

No, it isn't, it's about the hypocrisy of bombing an abortion clinic because they're "murderers". I am for abortion, and I am for the death penalty. Why? Because occasionally abortion will miss a few, and that's where the death penalty comes in. It's a glorious little insurance policy against the bottom of the mental barrel harming the rest of us.

To keep this thread on "your" track. I'm for the death penalty because prisons are overcroweded... you didn't expect me to have a MORAL reason, did you?

Nothing's more moral than the death penalty. Eye for an eye, eh christians?

Reasons dont trump Christian Morals. Im just curious how so many anti abortionists can be for the death penalty when they claim the though shalt not kill verse and then an eye for an eye for the death penalty.

Because they, like all those who follow the people they follow, are idiots. They don't have a reason. They've been told by the televangelists and the christian right that this is right and this is wrong and they just accept it. Very few people that believe what you described could give you one reason that didn't involve non-existent verses in the bible "telling us so".

So christians are terrorists right? Eye for an Eye they shopuld go out and put a stop to the abortionist clinics.

Is english your native language?

SKILMATIC said:
Well I wuldnt be opposed if God sent a meteor that ran into a abortion clinic with the abortioners in it. :lol:
If you think you're a true Christian by writing evil posts like this one then you're more deeply disturbed than I've given you credit for.

I'm sure true "Christians" are OK with events that cause people to die and suffer! You're a frickin' genius my friend, a frickin' genius and quite the theologist.

True Christians are ok with events that cause people to die and suffer. Otherwise they'd be burning bibles left and right.

If you think you're a true Christian by writing evil posts like this one then you're more deeply disturbed than I've given you credit for.

Likewise,
I'm sure true "Christians" are OK with events that cause people to die and suffer! You're a frickin' genius my friend, a frickin' genius and quite the theologist.

And again your right, I am. Its called agreeing with God when He throws an individual into hell for not accepting Jesus as his savior. So your right on that.

And I am for any penalty God choses for people who commit sin. If killing babies is your "M.O." thenI think you deserve whatever karma God throws at you. Care to disagree?

Also the death penalty for such individuals who commit murder especially ones who have committed it more than once should be taken out back and shot. Oh I am sorry mabe that was too harsh for your baby ears. Get over it. These people committed murder cold bloodedly and should be shown the same punichment. Why you ask? Cause mabe it will show those future potential murderes to think twice if we were very firm on these laws.

Don't ya just love it when non-Christians throw Christianity down your throat?

"I'm using their own words against them!...I'm a genius!"

Simply laughable...

Little do they know...there are Christians that don't take the Bible word for word....

But that would go against their argument...So they don't listen....

Don't ya just love it when non-Christians throw Christianity down your throat?

Yeah its funny when they try to use a quote from the Bible and look like they know what they are talking about. When infact they know nothing of the Bible and I wll keep schooling them on it.

"I'm using their own words against them!...I'm a genius!"

Simply laughable...

WEll it is true isnt it? Just in this last argument I just agreed with him and I gave him some more anecdotes to chew on and no whe has the choice to agree with his idiotic view or not.

Little do they know...there are Christians that don't take the Bible word for word....

But that would go against their argument...So they don't listen....

Yeah but even if you told this to someone they would argue against that for 2hours. Its simply dumbness.

Quote:

And again your right, I am. Its called agreeing with God when He throws an individual into hell for not accepting Jesus as his savior. So your right on that.

And I am for any penalty God choses for people who commit sin. If killing babies is your "M.O." thenI think you deserve whatever karma God throws at you. Care to disagree?

Also the death penalty for such individuals who commit murder especially ones who have committed it more than once should be taken out back and shot. Oh I am sorry mabe that was too harsh for your baby ears. Get over it. These people committed murder cold bloodedly and should be shown the same punichment. Why you ask? Cause mabe it will show those future potential murderes to think twice if we were very firm on these laws.

See I just agreed with him. lol Now he has the choice to denounce thse simple simple facts or he can finally see the light.

SKILMATIC said:
And again your right, I am. Its called agreeing with God when He throws an individual into hell for not accepting Jesus as his savior.
So using the confuluted logic expressed in your post you're OK when someone bombs an abortion clinic and people die, it's God's will. Likewise the Tsunami, that too was God's will, as was 9-11? Is that what you're saying?
SKILMATIC said:
So UBL was God's messenger, he carried out God's wishes by bombing the WTC etc. on 9-11 and "innocent" people were killed because in reality they were sinners and God was penalizing them. Smart! So anything that happens in this world is God's will, good or bad, right? So it's God's will for you to write totally stupid posts that reinforce why American government has nothing to do with Christianity or any other form of religion? Excellent!
SKILMATIC said:
These people committed murder cold bloodedly and should be shown the same punichment. Why you ask? Cause mabe it will show those future potential murderes to think twice if we were very firm on these laws.
How do you reconcile your completely incorrect way of thinking with statistical fact that the death penalty does not prevent any murders, that it is in no way a deterrent to crime? Is that God's way of fuc%ing with us? You know, put laws on the books to make people believe they will deter crime but in reality these laws do not have that effect in the least? Is that how your God, your savior works? How do you counter the argument that once some depraved person has committed a murder he/she will continue to do so since he/she is already facing the death penalty and has nothing to lose by killing again? Is that a side effect that you discount or that your God planned on to punish other innocent victims for their sins?

How come you didn't vote YES that it's Christian to bomb Abortion Clinics, it's God's will afterall. If God were truly omnipotent he would control the behavior of all human beings, whether or not they were Christian. Hell, she must be controlling my fingers right now, making me type this post that exposes the hypocrisy of your posts. What a spiritual can of worms this opens!

You know, I'm Jewish, and "my God", IMHO, is not OK with punishing to the death people who disagree with him/her. My God allows for independent thinking and allows Jews to live on Earth as if it is heaven. We do not believe in an afterlife, we believe one must live their lives as if this is all she wrote, that heaven is actually the memory one leaves about one's self with their family and friends and acquaintances. Their memories of you are what keep you alive after you pass. Jews do not buy into getting a post-life pass to some terrifiic resort in another dimension that excludes people based on their religion. We give God more credit than that, we believe that God has the cognitive ability to think way beyond what your posts espouse....

I am a Christian. There seems to be verry few of them. Ive seen a lot of christians running around in rants liek chickens with their heads cut off. In fact I have seen so many of them I quit going to church.

Back
Top Bottom