• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Hillary a survivor of assault/abuse/etc from Bill?

Abbazorkzog

Zapatista Libertarian
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Is Hillary Clinton a survivor/victim of some form of abuse/assault, sexual or otherwise, by Bill Clinton?

Many here know I am no fan of Hillary, but - trying to play Devil's Advocate here - perhaps Bill Clinton emotionally abuses her (on a regular basis, and by being behind the Alex Jones/RW conspiracy to turn it all around on her and make her look like the dominating, aggressive, violent, hateful and Hitlerian/villainous/dishonest person that the Right and people like Roger Stone accuse her of)

Naturally, this has given her severe mental and emotional instability problems due to facing such rampant abuse from Bill, and his womanizing/sexually-abusive ways.

I want to hear it from the Hillary supporters, do you think that everything that is 'off' about her is due to having some mental/emotional problems from Bill's infidelity, manipulation and guilt-tripping?

Staff Warns Hillary Clinton: ‘Bill Is Out Of Control!’
Dr. Claims "Bill Clinton's Madness result of Heart-Bypass Surgery
(I find it odd they use the word 'madness', considering that one Dr. Robert Hare stresses that a clear distinction is known among clinicians and researchers between psychopathic and psychotic individuals: "Psychopaths are not disoriented or out of touch with reality, nor do they experience the delusions, hallucinations, or intense subjective distress that characterize most other mental disorders. Unlike psychotic individuals, psychopaths are rational and aware of what they are doing and why. Their behavior is the result of choice, freely exercised." Thus, mental and medical disorders are not mutually exclusive.)

Dick Morris on Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting: 'I Want to Know What She Got'
Associated Press: Bill Clinton A 'Loose Cannon'

Not to mention his chat with Donald Trump a few weeks before the latter launched his record-breaking (the bad kind) political campaign.

Time for me to admit I've been a bit too hard on Hillary. I've always distrusted Bill, though. Either way, I cannot vote for Hillary, I have no respect for someone who doesn't even self-respect to leave Bill, or is willing to risk national security to hide things from him, or hijack the State Department for him to launch wars and kill people and other things. I hope she gets the help she needs one day, nobody survives sexual-assault without getting some serious mental scars from it.

(Of course, there is no evidence that Bill assaulted her in this way, but I'm basically taking the story and flipping it to what a very powerful and womanizing man such as President Bill Clinton, the most powerful man in the world, would have likely flipped it from.)

(Plus the idea of Bill Clinton being back in the White House disturbs the **** out of me. ALWAYS has.)

For that I applaud her. I hope she beats Trump. But I cannot vote for her. I support Bernie Sanders for President. I am still likely going to vote for Jill Stein, or Gary Johnson.
We need someone who doesn't have all this ****ing baggage to be President of the United States. That is the baggage that comes first in that job.

Trump is worse. Trump isn't crazy. He's power-hungry. That is very different. And much MUCH worse. It basically means he's pure evil.

The worst of them all, however, is George W. Bush, and Bill's a close second.

(Although **** that Putin guy, he's a real dick.)

Is Hillary Clinton a survivor/victim of some form of abuse/assault, sexual or otherwise, by Bill Clinton?

Many here know I am no fan of Hillary, but - trying to play Devil's Advocate here - perhaps Bill Clinton emotionally abuses her (on a regular basis, and by being behind the Alex Jones/RW conspiracy to turn it all around on her and make her look like the dominating, aggressive, violent, hateful and Hitlerian/villainous/dishonest person that the Right and people like Roger Stone accuse her of)

Naturally, this has given her severe mental and emotional instability problems due to facing such rampant abuse from Bill, and his womanizing/sexually-abusive ways.

I want to hear it from the Hillary supporters, do you think that everything that is 'off' about her is due to having some mental/emotional problems from Bill's infidelity, manipulation and guilt-tripping?

(I find it odd they use the word 'madness', considering that one Dr. Robert Hare stresses that a clear distinction is known among clinicians and researchers between psychopathic and psychotic individuals: "Psychopaths are not disoriented or out of touch with reality, nor do they experience the delusions, hallucinations, or intense subjective distress that characterize most other mental disorders. Unlike psychotic individuals, psychopaths are rational and aware of what they are doing and why. Their behavior is the result of choice, freely exercised." Thus, mental and medical disorders are not mutually exclusive.)

Not to mention his chat with Donald Trump a few weeks before the latter launched his record-breaking (the bad kind) political campaign.

Time for me to admit I've been a bit too hard on Hillary. I've always distrusted Bill, though. Either way, I cannot vote for Hillary, I have no respect for someone who doesn't even self-respect to leave Bill, or is willing to risk national security to hide things from him, or hijack the State Department for him to launch wars and kill people and other things. I hope she gets the help she needs one day, nobody survives sexual-assault without getting some serious mental scars from it.

(Of course, there is no evidence that Bill assaulted her in this way, but I'm basically taking the story and flipping it to what a very powerful and womanizing man such as President Bill Clinton, the most powerful man in the world, would have likely flipped it from.)

(Plus the idea of Bill Clinton being back in the White House disturbs the **** out of me. ALWAYS has.)

For that I applaud her. I hope she beats Trump. But I cannot vote for her. I support Bernie Sanders for President. I am still likely going to vote for Jill Stein, or Gary Johnson.
We need someone who doesn't have all this ****ing baggage to be President of the United States. That is the baggage that comes first in that job.

Trump is worse. Trump isn't crazy. He's power-hungry. That is very different. And much MUCH worse. It basically means he's pure evil.

No she is not.

Hillary long ago made a devil's deal. Nothing comes without a price. It is my opinion that their marriage was one of political convenience. If anything Hillary seems more physically and verbally abusive of Bill. They are a couple from hell. The drama never, ever, stops with them. The thought of both of them back in the White House is scary.

I'm voting for Jill Stein.

If you feel Trump is worse than Hillary, and Hillary is the only one with a chance of defeating him, then why are you doing something that would make it harder for Hillary to win (voting for anyone else or not voting at all)? If you live in a blue state like California, then I can somewhat see your argument.

As for the speculation about Hillary and Bill, I'll leave that to the Hillary Haters. They live for that stuff. I must admit that it's entertaining to watch them regurgitate over 20 years of hatred over and over and over again.

If you feel Trump is worse than Hillary, and Hillary is the only one with a chance of defeating him, then why are you doing something that would make it harder for Hillary to win (voting for anyone else or not voting at all)? If you live in a blue state like California, then I can somewhat see your argument.

As for the speculation about Hillary and Bill, I'll leave that to the Hillary Haters. They live for that stuff. I must admit that it's entertaining to watch them regurgitate over 20 years of hatred over and over and over again.

This is one of the most absolutely manic-depressive, quantum-self-contradicting posts I've ever seen.

This is one of the most absolutely manic-depressive, quantum-self-contradicting posts I've ever seen.

I don't think it was that bad.

Your theory seems kinda out there, but that's just my opinion.

No, Hillary is cruel and heartless piece of human flesh. If anyone was abused in that relationship it would be Bill, but I have no sympathy for Bill, either, him being a sexual predator and all.

Actually, I always got the impression that Hillary was likely emotionally and verbally abusive to Bill.

Bill and Hill likely abuse each other on a regular basis. Him by being a serial philanderer and her by withholding sex in favor of her Lesbian encounters. Both compulsive liars.

A marriage made in Hell.

Fractally wrong: The state of being wrong at every conceivable scale of resolution. That is, from a distance, a fractally wrong person's worldview is incorrect; and furthermore, if you zoom in on any small part of that person's worldview, that part is just as wrong as the whole worldview.

Maybe it's long overdue payback from Bill for the vase he caught with his face.

Actually, I always got the impression that Hillary was likely emotionally and verbally abusive to Bill.

You got that right.
Bill and everyone around her when she's not in public.
Or so I hear.

Many people are, and although it may be a explanation of some anti-social, anti- ethical behavior, its by no means an escuse.

Hillary's old enough to know the difference from wrong, and know the difference between lies and truth.

There's no escuse for her or even her supporters pathological behavior

Bill and Hill likely abuse each other on a regular basis. Him by being a serial philanderer and her by withholding sex in favor of her Lesbian encounters. Both compulsive liars.

A marriage made in Hell.
Actually, they seem like a happy couple. On the hand, Ted Cruz's marriage didn't look that great....and Trumps...well.....Melania is only allowed to be seen and not heard. She's a trophy wife, doncha know?

Hillary is a survivor, alright. She's a survivor of republican abuse. That's a point in her favor, imo.

Fractally wrong: The state of being wrong at every conceivable scale of resolution. That is, from a distance, a fractally wrong person's worldview is incorrect; and furthermore, if you zoom in on any small part of that person's worldview, that part is just as wrong as the whole worldview.

"Lies! Its all lies!" *faints dramatically* <- You.

Nope

But the OP should seek counseling for the Hillary obsession, this thread takes the daily prize for lunatic fringe partinship here at DP. The OP blew any credibility when using Dick Morris as a reference lol

Nope

But the OP should seek counseling for the Hillary obsession, this thread takes the daily prize for lunatic fringe partinship here at DP. The OP blew any credibility when using Dick Morris as a reference lol

Hahahahahaha keep dreamin'.

Nope

I'm not a Dick Morris fan, but he did work for the Clintons.

yeah she threw a lamp at him. among other things

A former Secret Service guy has recently published a book. It's been all over the news.

and he merely repeated stuff that anyone who has met SS agents or others who were on Clinton security details were saying for years. Hillary treated such people like crap. He disdain and loathing of men in uniform is well known

Back
Top Bottom