• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Hillary a Hypocrite and a Liar?

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hillary Clinton may have a “Clinton University” problem equivalent to the controversy surrounding the Trump University scandal that has complicated the rival presidential campaign of GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump, according to various media reports.

The Democrat presumptive nominee’s husband, former president Bill Clinton, received about $16 million from Laureate Education, a giant for-profit college company, in the 2010-2015 time frame for his role as part-time honorary chancellor, BloombergPolitics previously detailed.

Laureate affiliate Walden University, an online entity, is, or was, apparently being sued on similar grounds as those brought by some ex-Trump University students dissatisfied with the real estate training they received.

Laureate operates 80-plus colleges around the world and five in the U.S.

Walden University “has a history of problems” revolving around alleged student loan violations and is being audited by the U.S. Department of Education the American Observer asserted.

‘Clinton University’: Does Hillary Clinton Have A Trump University Problem?

Hillary said of Trump's University issue:
"more evidence that Donald Trump himself is a fraud." He is trying to scam America the way he scammed all those people at Trump University," and went on to say, "Trump and his employees took advantage of vulnerable Americans encouraging them to max out their credit cards, empty their retirement savings, destroy their financial futures, all while making promises they knew were false from the beginning".

Now that we know that her and Bill profited by $16,000,000 by being part of a University scam, is there any doubt in people's minds that Hillary is a hypocrite and a liar?

Now that we know that her and Bill profited by $16,000,000 by being part of a University scam, is there any doubt in people's minds that Hillary is a hypocrite and a liar?

No more doubt in my mind than, is Trump a hypocrite and a liar

Further proof that one's only choice is to vote Gary Johnson and not one of the two liars.

Is the Pope catholic? Does a bear poop in the woods? ;)

Is Hillary a Hypocrite and a Liar? Are cobras deadly?
Does it matter? No. Better learn to curtsy.

Q: Is Hillary a Hypocrite and a Liar?

A: Yes. Yes, she is. But she'd probably still be a better option than Trump. (I throw up a little every time I think of that.)

Further proof that one's only choice is to vote Gary Johnson and not one of the two liars.

Yes, he is the only choice I can live with. Will voting for him make a difference? Perhaps, but only if enough people feel like we do and Johnson actually comes out from hiding and makes his case. Thus far, mere existence doesn't instill much confidence.
Now it the time for a third party, but unless a third party option is presented in a way that makes sense to a vast majority of Americans, the queen will ascend the throne shortly.
Johnson needs to make more noise than the 2 cons combined, or nothing will ever change.

Q: Is Hillary a Hypocrite and a Liar?

A: Yes. Yes, she is. But she'd probably still be a better option than Trump. (I throw up a little every time I think of that.)

We should buy stock in barf bags. ;)

She sure is. I really don't care which one is elected. But I just refuse to participate in the trainwreck

She is a tiny bit. Like I'm a tiny bit sarcastic sometimes.
*For the sarcastically impaired

I see no more logic in voting for her than Trump. Luckily we still have the right not to vote for either of them. I'm going to go look into Johnson now, myself. Far too long since I've researched the man.

Quite the lineup the country got itself this time around.

Laureate affiliate Walden University, an online entity, is, or was, apparently being sued on similar grounds as those brought by some ex-Trump University students dissatisfied with the real estate training they received.

All of two minutes in research might have informed you the case was dismissed.

It would also have informed you - it was not "similar grounds" - as the phony, unaccredited Trump "University" con.

Back
Top Bottom