• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

is Harris eligible to run for VP

Biden claims to be a devout Catholic, how can anyone support planned parenthood an abortion mill, and claim to be a devout Catholic! Q 2024

One can definately support a woman's freedom to choose without being a abortionist sypathizer.

So....Just for one second imagine a scenerio where a woman faced with the choice/decision to terminate a pregnancy is sitting there comtemplating the pros/cons regardless of whatever reason led her to this point. Then magically she has that ah-ha moment where she decides "I'm conservative so no matter what I have to give birth" or "I'm a democrat so no matter what I have to abort"....seriously...how freakin' lame it that reasoning?

No need to replay left wing attacks on McCain.

What left wing attacks on McCain. You need to replay trump’s attacks on McCain

I have no issues with Harris, she’s qualified. I’m hoping she’ll show her true personality and cause the China Joe to lose.

$48 million in donations in the 48 hrs following the announcement. We're ready to vote, no matter how we have to do it.

I saw a clip on 'Arizona Republicans for Biden'.
It was reminiscent of days gone by here in IL with 'Reagan Democrats'.

Once you lose a clientele in such a head-shaking manner, they won't be coming back until at least the next election.
However, the Barr October surprises and other surprises will still be tough to beat.

I have the Risky mentality of 2016.

Barr has lost all credibility since being appointed. No one will care except desperate republicans. They got one FBI guy who lied on an application. That'll be it. There will be a whole lot of accusations and BS coming from Barr's lying mouth, but that'll be it, IMHO.

Biden claims to be a devout Catholic, how can anyone support planned parenthood an abortion mill, and claim to be a devout Catholic! Q 2024

You don't know what's in his heart. Your accusations are plain wrong. I am a catholic and I don't like the idea of abortion, but I accept the law of the land. I also accept a women's right to choose.

Q will be dead after the next election cycle. It ain't working now. It really makes people look stupid.

Barr has lost all credibility since being appointed. No one will care except desperate republicans. They got one FBI guy who lied on an application. That'll be it. There will be a whole lot of accusations and BS coming from Barr's lying mouth, but that'll be it, IMHO.

Barr is setting the stage for tying Biden to his investigation of the Ru$$ian election-interference investigators.
Barr could care less that Ru$$ia is interfering in the 2020 electionS.

He makes John Mitchell look like a coffee boy with his actions with Roger Stone, Epstein, etc.
There's no question Barr will contest the election to the USSC if Trump loses.

Barr has always been a unitarian freak, believing the executive is not answerable to Congress.
In Nixon's CIA, Barr was opposed to the 8-0 USSC ruling on the Watergate tapes.

Even worse was Barr's cover-up of Iran-Contra at the end of GHWB's admin.
He has learned from his mistake of not re-electing GHWB.

Harris may not meet the constitutional requirements to run for VP! Q 2024

JP, you're just a troll. I've looked at your previous posts. All you do is post provocative nonsense with no substantiation since you arrived here about 12 minutes ago. I'm putting you on "ignore" and I encourage others to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom