• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is God a republican?

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is God a republican?

Poll glitch

Options

Y
N
More D than R
More R than D
Both and neither

Is God a republican?

Poll glitch

Options

Y
N
More D than R
More R than D
Both and neither

During times of war everyone thinks that “Gott Mit Uns”

Is God a republican?

Poll glitch

Options

Y
N
More D than R
More R than D
Both and neither

franken_ssj_01.jpg

franken_ssj_02.jpg

franken_ssj_03.jpg

franken_ssj_04.jpg

If god was a Republican he'd have taken Ruth Bader up to heaven with him by now. Einstein said god doesn't play dice with the universe and I tend to agree.

i doubt that any politician speaks for God, and neither do i. however, this made me think of a song that i like a lot, so here it is.

God is Jewish. What does that tell you?

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,f you did it to me.’

Eye of a needle - Wikipedia.

Not this **** again... :roll:

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,f you did it to me.’

Eye of a needle - Wikipedia.

So why don't the liberals provide affordable housing for the homeless..? Instead they use the homeless to get elected. I saw an ad the other day that did exactly that...lib city, lib candidate running

Showed a homeless tent community on the street behind this person

This lib person has been in office (was endorsing another lib in the ad) for a LONG time... Not certain how long but pretty sure over 15 years and yet with all that lying candidate's expressed concern, there are more homeless in that city than ever..hasn't done a *#@& thing for them

Disgusting... Libs only give the downtrodden lip service... Maybe most Rs do also, but When did I ever say either party does a good job RE the downtrodden?

At least trump sent them $1200

So why don't the liberals provide affordable housing for the homeless..? Instead they use the homeless to get elected. I saw an ad the other day that did exactly that...lib city, lib candidate running

This lib person has been in office (was endorsing another lib in the ad) for a LONG time... Not certain how long but pretty sure over 15 years and yet with all that lying candidate's expressed concern, there are more homeless in that city than ever..hasn't done a *#@& thing for them

Disgusting... Libs only give the downtrodden lip service... Maybe most Rs do also, but When did I ever say either party does a good job RE the downtrodden?

Social Security, Medicare, SNAP, Medicaid, The Earned Income Credit, The ACA, Headstart, WIC.... All liberal programs. That is more than just lip service. Name a church on earth that has fed more people than SNAP. Name a church on earth that has provided critical healthcare to more people than Medicare and Medicaid.

Not this **** again... :roll:

What, are you against Gods Own Party? Didn't you get the email, the evil Dems want to hurt God and the Bible, (I'm still trying to figure that one out), so get with the program, limited seating, hurry, bring your checkbook and credit cards.

Congress sent them the $1200, and will eventually send more, just as soon as the Republicans can learn to care a little more, about their careers.

What, are you against Gods Own Party? Didn't you get the email, the evil Dems want to hurt God and the Bible, (I'm still trying to figure that one out), so get with the program, limited seating, hurry, bring your checkbook and credit cards.

OMG, panic... hysteria!

Social Security, Medicare, SNAP, Medicaid, The Earned Income Credit, The ACA, Headstart, WIC.... All liberal programs. That is more than just lip service. Name a church on earth that has fed more people than SNAP. Name a church on earth that has provided critical healthcare to more people than Medicare and Medicaid.

Typical lib response

Throw $$ at the problem.. a d so today, the problem is still there

Why not throw jobs instead? Some are homeless bc no one will give them a job. Maybe they have a conviction. This may sound like a lib solution but I think a job should be more less guaranteed. If someone has been homeless and jobless for a long
Time he should get priority in hiring...

etc

Congress sent them the $1200, and will eventually send more, just as soon as the Republicans can learn to care a little more, about their careers.

Liberal talking point brought to u by fake news CNN

Is God a republican?

Poll glitch

Options

Y
N
More D than R
More R than D
Both and neither

No. God isn't subservient to a political party created by people.

I am just here taking a break from throwing puppies in the chipper to agree with this post.

Liberal talking point brought to u by fake news CNN

I believe those checks were sent to the People from the Department of the Treasury, which only Congress can provide. Thanks for playing....

What some Christians will tell you is that Jesus meant all that "love your neighbor" stuff only for fellow Christians.

I don't think that's true. The Good Samaritan parable is all about helping a non-Christian stranger who needs help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom