• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is forgiveness needed for crossdressing

Honestly, you wouldn't have known he had been a she if he wouldn't have gotten pregnant and it made big news. .

and honestly I wouldn't have cared unless the media decided to make a big freakin dishonest deal about it. If you were born a girl and want to be a man...have the freaking surgery and become a man. don't just put on a pair of pants and call yourself a man. I can roll myself in cornmeal and shove a stick up my ass, but that doesn't make me a corndog.

It's a social taboo, not a religious one, no matter how the devout may try to call it a sin. There is nothing in any holy book that talks about dressing as a woman.

Statistically, the overwhelming majority of cross dressers are straight men, and many of them are married. They lead a double life, but no sin is being committed.

Religion knowledge fail:

"A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this." -Deuteronomy 22:5

Presumably one could reasonably argue that this law is no longer in effect for Christians because it was part of the Old Covenant. I would think the Torah is still binding for Jews though.

I could have sworn there was a similar condemnation of cross-dressing the Qu'ran, but I can't remember where.

and honestly I wouldn't have cared unless the media decided to make a big freakin dishonest deal about it. If you were born a girl and want to be a man...have the freaking surgery and become a man. don't just put on a pair of pants and call yourself a man. I can roll myself in cornmeal and shove a stick up my ass, but that doesn't make me a corndog.

It's possible. What IQ does a corndog have? It is also possible to be genetically male, while physically female, and vice versa. Gender, like much in this world which you do not understand, exists on a spectrum, and is not a simple either/or concept.

Cross dressing is a sin in need of forgiveness.

Well, I sure wouldn't put it up there with true sins like wearing mixed fibers or eating shellfish, but it has to be up there somewhere.

I have no problem with people cross dressing. what confuses me is why someone with breasts and a vagina thinks they should be called a man, just because they don't "feel" like a girl.

like the pregnant "man" that the media made such a big deal over several years ago like it was some kind of medical miracle..."man gives birth" etc... bull ****ing ****, it was a woman who had her breasts surgically removed and took hormone shots so she could grow a beard. she still had a fully functional uterus and vag and stopped taking her hormone therapy so she could ovulate and get preggers

Yeah I remember that. What a freaking joke, it was a chick who gave birth. Wow, newsworthy. :roll:

It is not a sin as far as I know. I don't care as long as they are up front about it. The problem starts when they misrepresent themselves to interested parties. I know this does not happen allot, but it does happen.

It is not a sin as far as I know. I don't care as long as they are up front about it. The problem starts when they misrepresent themselves to interested parties. I know this does not happen allot, but it does happen.

this happened to the brother of one of my college roommates. Dude spent several hours in a bar buying this "girl" drinks and chatting her up. He agreed to go back to her place and when they got there started making out. dude reached down into "her" pants and got a little shanghi surprise. Then he was dumb enough to tell us about it.

I do agree with this. I don't think it is right to purposely deceive anyone like that. And someone who is a crossdresser or even a transsexual in any phase should share that with anyone they meet prior to actually having any intimate contact with another person who it is reasonable to assume wouldn't know that they were not of the sex that the person is expecting.

I don't know that this happens a lot, but I know that it certainly happens. I would say that many of those are trying to mess with straight guys. There are jerks in every sexuality and lifestyle.

this happened to the brother of one of my college roommates. Dude spent several hours in a bar buying this "girl" drinks and chatting her up. He agreed to go back to her place and when they got there started making out. dude reached down into "her" pants and got a little shanghi surprise. Then he was dumb enough to tell us about it.

Hehehehe, I probably would have to say something just because of the enormous comedic value.

Hehehehe, I probably would have to say something just because of the enormous comedic value.

my question is: If this happened to you and you gave the crossdresser the beating he most assuredly deserved, would it be considered a "hate crime"?

my question is: If this happened to you and you gave the crossdresser the beating he most assuredly deserved, would it be considered a "hate crime"?

Well he/she would not deserve a beating. I think it would be a hate crime even though I think "hate crime" is stupid. Assault is assult etc.

I mean worse things exist than touching some dudes junk by accident, lol. I think surprise butt sex :shock: on the other hand... OUCH! Just mite deserve a beat down.

Last edited:
Well, I sure wouldn't put it up there with true sins like wearing mixed fibers or eating shellfish, but it has to be up there somewhere.

Please, you are as bad as the Phelps family with the OT. :2razz:

Well he/she would not deserve a beating. I think it would be a hate crime even though I think "hate crime" is stupid. Assault is assult etc.

I mean worse things exist than touching some dudes junk by accident, lol.

I would liken the crossdresser's actions to those of the guy who slips a girl a "roofie". In both cases the person is gaining sexual action without informed consent. and both deserve an ass kicking.

I would liken the crossdresser's actions to those of the guy who slips a girl a "roofie". In both cases the person is gaining sexual action without informed consent. and both deserve an ass kicking.

As offended as I would be, it is not that big a deal. I would address the person and let them know how wrong it is, but ass kicking, naaaa.

I mean worse things exist than touching some dudes junk by accident, lol. I think surprise butt sex :shock: on the other hand... OUCH! Just mite deserve a beat down.

I dunno a good beatdown is justifiable for rape, no?

Back
Top Bottom