• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Feminism Devisive ?

Is Feminism Divisive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aleem said:
Tell me what the aspect of stupidity here is .
Not all the rights can be practised .

I do not consider the nature as a bullcrap .

We base our discussion on the majority not on the minority .

Give me one proof that God doesn't exist . One proof .
Do not mess with what you ignore .

You do not originally believe in God, So I can see why you said that .

So many people leave Egypt for money and better life standard Not for escaping from raising their children .

Both parteners enjoy sex, Not only the husband .
Also, Sex is a part from the marital relationship, Not everything .

Being "old" does not necessarily mean "wrong" .

We consider gays as ill cells inside the community who should be treated .
And If they're not considered ill, Why are not they accepted in U.S.A army ?

Tourists come to Egypt to see its monuments, Not to satisfy their sexuality .

Again, You're talking about a few individuals who can be counted on fingers .
Please, Take the remaining 99% of the egyptians into your consideration .

I meant you to visit Egypt - not them - to assess their allegated lost freedom .

At the end, Do not argue just for the pleasure of argument .

:rofl Did Aleem say something wrong lol

galenrox said:
Genius solution to the unemployment problem, just have less people work! BRILLIANT! How about we solve the problem with poverty by just having more people not want money! Or the problem with AIDS could be solved by making some people want AIDS! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?
And I've got a little thing you might want to know. Parents typically don't want to miss their kids growing up, and they typically don't make it a point to find a job where they can miss all of those moments when they could do actual parenting.
The fact is that some people don't make enough to support their family, and so the other has to work. That's just how things are, and morals, or beliefs on how children should be raised really don't play a factor in that at all, it's just a fact. Like right now I make less than $20,000 a year before taxes, and so if my girlfriend and I had a kid, she'd have to get a job, not because we'd want to not be around, just because we'd have to to support us and the kid.

Dont know why you didn't think of it lol...maybe your just to busy making up spurious arguments about womens rights :rofl

Naughty Nurse said:
You're making the claim. I didn't say it won't. I just wonder if your claim is based on fact or not.

You are now saying it might work are you? :doh

galenrox said:
Oh that makes it all better. As long as the people as a whole are predjudice and hate filled, that makes it all ok.

Are you trying to tell me that the gays have the right to do as they want and we do not have even the right to think as we want ? Though "Thinking" precedes "doing" in the freedom priorities !

galenrox said:
What if Mother Theresa had just been a housewife?

Just a housewife? JUST a housewife? What exactly are you implying about housewifery? Or are you prejudice? ;)

galenrox said:
What if Mother Theresa had just been a housewife?
The poor in Calcutta would've faired a lot better instead of under her brutal regime.

galenrox said:
It is true, not all rights can be practiced, but the analogy doesn't work, because most of the women I know would like to work, while very few want to cut their fingers off..

I seek for the better choice NOT the right to choose, Ok ?
And the rights ,which can't be practiced, are still rights .

galenrox said:
You can't just base a discussion on a majority in teh hopes of proving anything. If even one woman is successful at one thing, it completely disproves a concept that women can't be successful..

1. You ascribed false things to me .
2. A superficial and childish argument : " All Or None " law can't be applied on the human behaviour .

galenrox said:
Alright, so I believe in God, so hear it from me. Things aren't going so well, because the right to practice your own religion, and adhere to your own beliefs on what is right and wrong are THE MOST basic freedoms there are, and when religion and government converge, those who don't adhere to the beliefs of said faith have those rights abridged, and that's where problems come from..

N.B. The title of this thread is " Is Feminism Devisive ? " Not " The relation between the religion and the government. "

galenrox said:
She wasn't saying women were trying to escpace raising their children, they're trying to escape an oppressive society. And if you deny that, I'm sure they are just SO STOKED to have men telling them what they can and can not do (dripping with sarcasm). How would you like to live in a society dominated by women, with women telling you what basic things you can or can not do? I sure as hell wouldn't like it..

1. No problem, " Come and assess their allegated exposure to the social oppression "
2. As you said "telling" not "ordering" , "dictating" nor "commanding", I think there's a big difference .

galenrox said:
I dunno, your wife told me last night you're not that good!
But seriously, both partners should enjoy sex, but so do prostitutes..

1. I am not married .
2. In prostitution, Sex is everything, But in marriage, Sex is a part of that pure comprehensive relationship, And the wife doesn't open her legs because of money but because of love which prostitution lacks .
3. I can also think - like you - that the working woman gives money to her husband to have sex with him.

galenrox said:
I don't think she was just commenting on how your views are old, I think she was going for more "archaeic", meaning outdated, and thus wrong..

No problem too, " Being OUTDATED still doesn't necessarily mean being WRONG "

galenrox said:
The US Army has had problems with gays because homosexuality doesn't fit in with the super macho image and culture of the military, not because they are considered ill. It's funny that you think that though, it's a sign that you're just not capable of understanding other cultures while you are trying to get us to understand yours. A tad hypocritical, don't you think?.

Please don't be so superficial, "Ill" which i used didn't mean "Illness" but meant "Out of normality" under which "Homosexuality" is classified.
Malignant cells are more active and show a very high rate of proliferation, However, They're considered "ill" .

galenrox said:
I dunno, I went their for the sole purpose of digging up your grandmothers courpse and f*cking it, but that's just me..

Thank you
This type of tourists - which you belong to - includes those whom Mrs Urethra talked about and said that they began to boycott Egypt, Well done, This is also what we want here in Egypt, We're trying to prevent this type of sensual tourists from visiting Egypt .
This means that our endeavours have given a result .

galenrox said:
Just because people accept their lost freedoms doesn't mean that the freedom still isn't lost. And I highly doubt that a feminist who is trying to get you to embrace women's rights is doing it just for the hell of it.

You picked what accords with your ill concepts out of my words, I said " their allegated lost freedom", I think that the word "allegated" means "not true", In other words, Women here enjoy their rights and there's no lost freedom to push for .

We live in a gynocentric matriarchy

We live in a gynocentric, misandristic matriarchy wherein the Vaginal Supremacists have ensured that women have all the power and males are disposable, second glass invisible citizenry.

Aleem said:
1. I am not married ..

No comment

Aleem said:
2. In prostitution, Sex is everything, But in marriage, Sex is a part of that pure comprehensive relationship, And the wife doesn't open her legs because of money but because of love which prostitution lacks ...

Prostitution has very little to do with the sexual act itself. It has everything to do with the women either earning money vomuntarily or being enforced into the act by a pimp/slavemaster, and everything to do with men paying for it, either out of convenience (only two hours to kill, not worth cruising the bars) or because they are too inadequate to conduct a sexual relationship any other way.

In your model of marriage, the subservient woman is available whenever her husband wants, rape not even being recognised as a crime within marriage since it is the husband's "right". The woman mustn't enjoy it too much beyond pleasuring her man, as that would surely make her a slut. Man subjugates his woman into keeping house, being a baby machine for him and opening her legs, and in return he'll support her financially. Not only is it a form of prostitiution, but it is the worst kind since it is enforced and institiutionalised.

You conveniently ignore my question about why married Egyptian men seem to love gay sex?

Aleem said:
3. I can also think - like you - that the working woman gives money to her husband to have sex with him....

Try this one. A man and a woman both work and earn their own living. They manage to share this in the context of a loving relationship, each respecting each other's capabilities in the home and in the workforce. You couldn't go for that in Egypt of course, because that would give your woman too much freedom. She wouldn't be there like a slave for you 24 hours a day, and she might just come with you on your trips to the west so you wouldn't be so free to go to gay bars.

Aleem said:
Women here enjoy their rights and there's no lost freedom to push for .

Not true. An unmarried woman would be considered strange. A woman who chose not to have kids to pursue a career would be considered odd. An Egyptian lesbian would be incorrectly considered ill, unable to marry her girlfriend and enjoy the same rights as a male/female couple, so of course, she either heads west for freedom or she conforms to a life of pretence and misery.
Egyptian women free? :rofl

Re: We live in a gynocentric matriarchy

Libertarian said:
We live in a gynocentric, misandristic matriarchy wherein the Vaginal Supremacists have ensured that women have all the power and males are disposable, second glass invisible citizenry.

Yes .....I think :rofl :doh

You've begun to recede back .
You've begun to tell non-sense .

Your logic is collapsing .
Your pretext is fragile .

You proved nothing .
You disproved nothing .

Urethra Franklin said:
Prostitution has very little to do with the sexual act itself. It has everything to do with the women either earning money vomuntarily or being enforced into the act by a pimp/slavemaster, and everything to do with men paying for it, either out of convenience (only two hours to kill, not worth cruising the bars) or because they are too inadequate to conduct a sexual relationship any other way.

You allegate that prostitution has everything to do with the woman, So, What's the difference between marriage and prostitution in your viewpoint ? You worsen the picture of the female gender, You consider the female as a sexual tool, Nothing else . And when a man gives a prostitute some money, Does he do this for the God sake ? Does he sympathize with her ? Or to have only sex then he kicks her out . Does this happen in marriage ?
Also, Enforcement of a woman into the act is not considered a prostitution But considered a rape, With the big difference .

Urethra Franklin said:
In your model of marriage, the subservient woman is available whenever her husband wants, rape not even being recognised as a crime within marriage since it is the husband's "right". The woman mustn't enjoy it too much beyond pleasuring her man, as that would surely make her a slut. Man subjugates his woman into keeping house, being a baby machine for him and opening her legs, and in return he'll support her financially. Not only is it a form of prostitiution, but it is the worst kind since it is enforced and institiutionalised.

I can also say that the husband is available whenever his wife wants and this is her right too, STOP looking at the subject from one side, Be objective .
Second, You are suffering from an obscure complete ignorance about Egypt and egyptians, Who did tell you that the wives here don't enjoy as much as their husbands ? Did you do a survey study about the sexual satisfaction among egyptian women ? Also,Tell me the difference between a man with a prostitute and a man with his wife and the difference between a wife and a prostitute in regard to sexual satisfaction .
And why do you insist on such words like "subjugate" ? Why don't you say that the husband and the wife share this sexual act with mutual contentment ?

Urethra Franklin said:
You conveniently ignore my question about why married Egyptian men seem to love gay sex?

Again, You're talking about what you completely ignore, Hey, Wake up, It's me who live in Egypt NOT you, And again, You're talking about individual cases - I don't know where the hell you met them - that can be counted on one-hand fingers and you try to generalize their conduct over the whole egyptian community .
Please, Try to get rid of these rotten putrid illusions nesting in your mind .

Urethra Franklin said:
Try this one. A man and a woman both work and earn their own living. They manage to share this in the context of a loving relationship, each respecting each other's capabilities in the home and in the workforce. You couldn't go for that in Egypt of course, because that would give your woman too much freedom. She wouldn't be there like a slave for you 24 hours a day, and she might just come with you on your trips to the west so you wouldn't be so free to go to gay bars.

Bullcrap and a lot of it, Why do you suppose that ONLY the working wife can obtain the sexual satisfaction, While the non-working wife can not ? Why do you suppose the presence of love between the working wife and her husband and suppose its absence in the other side ? What is the damn relation between the working woman and all this BULLSHIT ?
Again, You base the relation between the non-working wife and her husband on war, strugle and fight, I don't know WHY ?
Tell me, What kind of harm i'll get if my wife works ? And why do i fear that my wife may obtain the whole freedom ( not some of it ) ? She's my love, She's my wife NOT my enemy .

Urethra Franklin said:
Not true. An unmarried woman would be considered strange. A woman who chose not to have kids to pursue a career would be considered odd. An Egyptian lesbian would be incorrectly considered ill, unable to marry her girlfriend and enjoy the same rights as a male/female couple, so of course, she either heads west for freedom or she conforms to a life of pretence and misery.
Egyptian women free?

Listen, A person with a value can feel its absence, While a person lacking a value can not feel its presence .
You accused me of the inability to understand your moral-free civilization, But in fact, It's you who can not understand a community based on morals and ethics .
Your constituency of gays and lesbians has decayed down to a level below the level of animals, Have you ever seen this homosexuality among the animals ? O' Shame .
Are your rights confined only to libido, sensuality and adultry ? What a despicable aim you run after .

Women - here in Egypt - represent 22% of the workforce (and the percent is increasing) and this is not bad for a country from the third world, May this shut you up .
I think that feminism collects women who either passed through a bad experience with marriage, were afflicted with bad husbands and search for revenge, were unsuccessful wives or have nothing to do and love shouting .
Which one of those are you, Mrs Urethra ?

Feminism by its very name definition is gender biased, so to claim it is to seek equality is like Hitler claiming the Jews oppressed them....

Feminism is about the hegemony of expanding power and privilege at the expense of males, and it effectively uses propaganda to that end, including cloaking the wolves in sheeps clothing, aka the "victim" propaganda tactic.

The Homosexual Agenda tactic to silence critics is to suggest their politcal opponants also engage in homosexual behavior.

Interesting thing is a psychologist would have a field day with the concept of this obtuse admission of the negativity of a behavior one engages in evidenced by accusing your opposition of the very same behavior.

The poster also used the RadFems wolf in sheeps clothes victim tactic by suggesting that women are only searching for equality. With exception of course for equality in custody rights, with equality in criminal punishment rules, with equality in the draft, with equality in lifepsan, with equality in health spending, with equality in paying for dates, with equality in buying power, with equality in graduation rates, with equality in suicide rates, with equality in obtaining educational degrees, with equality reproductive rights, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:
Libertarian said:
Feminism by its very name definition is gender biased, so to claim it is to seek equality is like Hitler claiming the Jews oppressed them....

Feminism is about the hegemony of expanding power and privilege at the expense of males, and it effectively uses propaganda to that end, including cloaking the wolves in sheeps clothing, aka the "victim" propaganda tactic.

And no doubt you have in your possession a copy of some mythical written feminist agenda which, alongside your copy of the mythical gay agenda, you are going to totally fail to produce? :doh

Naughty Nurse said:
And no doubt you have in your possession a copy of some mythical written feminist agenda which, alongside your copy of the mythical gay agenda, you are going to totally fail to produce? :doh

Oh, and galenrox is right - never seen such an obvious, screwed up closet case.

galenrox said:
Uh oh, someone's on the defensive!

And dude, in a society that teaches that homosexuality is something wrong that people should be ashamed of, I highly doubt that, out of millions, 10 or fewer married men are having gay affairs. I'll bet once you get married it'll only be seconds till you start yours up, am I right?

1. Not the society But the sound mentality and the pure nature .

2. You bet on what ? You know nothing about me .

Naughty Nurse said:
Oh, and galenrox is right - never seen such an obvious, screwed up closet case.

Well, now we have more homophiles accusing their oppositon of engaging in the very behavior they lobby is positive.....seems rather contradictory.

You never hear conservatives accusing homosexual politcal extremists of being closeted heterosexual Christian fundamentalists......why give them such a compliment?

galenrox said:
And you're ignoring the main reason women become feminists, to fight for equal treatment for women, so yes, they may do this because they've been through something that has shown this inequality, but it's because of the equality, not bitterness. Don't be stupid.

Wrong answer .
"The inequality" and "The bitterness" were not among the choices i put in front of you, Choose another answer .
(Abide by the choices) .

galenrox said:
And I have a theory on masogenists, that they only become masogenistic for a few reasons. First, because they're insecure about their masculinity, possibly due to the fact that they are closet homosexuals, or just feel weak, and they think that acting masogenistic will make them more of a man. Actually, that's about it, so which are you, gay, or weak?

I am not a masogenist, So i don't have to choose . Thank you .

galenrox said:
Oh yes, because blind hatred, that's the perfect example of sound mentality and pure nature.

The blind hatred belongs to the feelings which in turn belong to the heart which in turn has no role in thinking which in turn belongs to the mentality .

galenrox said:
I know enough to know you too have shown signs of latent homosexuality. Just embrace it brother!

Ok, Tell me these signs and how you discovered them in me .

galenrox said:
And you're ignoring the main reason women become feminists, to fight for equal treatment for women, so yes, they may do this because they've been through something that has shown this inequality, but it's because of the equality, not bitterness. Don't be stupid.
And I have a theory on masogenists, that they only become masogenistic for a few reasons. First, because they're insecure about their masculinity, possibly due to the fact that they are closet homosexuals, or just feel weak, and they think that acting masogenistic will make them more of a man. Actually, that's about it, so which are you, gay, or weak?

This is another perfect example of gagging...
Gagging is one of many feminists tricks to stop people speaking the truth.
galenrox uses veiled insults to propagate a theory he or she has.
masogenism works both ways..and it shows in his /her post.
Insulting a mans sexual preference seemed to work in the past but now
we have all become immune :cool:

galenrox said:
Well, first of which you obviously don't hold a favorable opinion of women,

Ok, Pick out of my words what indicate that i don't hold a favorable opinion of women, I'm waiting .....

galenrox said:
and next, you are showing the hatred of homosexuality that is almost only used in masking one's own homosexual tendencies.

I feel pity for you, You've begun to dote .
When i say i hate you, It can be explained by your funny logic that i love you . Ha Ha Ha

galenrox said:
And dude, saying that women shouldn't work, and need to stay at home and have babies is just about as masogenistic as you can get!

You know well that i didn't say that, You know what i exactly said .
I don't have time to repeat my words every minute .
Stop fabricating lies against me .

galenrox said:
And my answer was outside of your choices because your choices were stupid, while mine wasn't. I apologize if you can't understand that concept.

No No Don't be shy, Choose one, Come on , We all have problems .

galenrox said:
And you said that the blind hatred of gays came from sound thought, and then said it came from the heart, and had nothing to do with thought. Make up your mind.

I separated between two groups : One group includes blind hatred, feelings and heart, And the other group includes thinking and sound mentality .
Read it again .

Listen, You argue just for argument, And i hate this childish mentality .
I hope we can upgrade our discussion up to a mature level .

Last edited:
galenrox said:
I agree masogeny goes both ways. Yet I was arguing with two men, both of whom believe women should not hold jobs. Now how is that not masogenistic? One believes that the entire feminist and gay rights movements are conspiracies to turn this into a matriarchal society, and to turn all of our kids gay. The other believes that gay people are society's equivilant to a cancer.
So if I insulted them, I'm sorry, it was just too easy. Couldn't help it. But a quick question, how is feminism a way to give women more rights than men, when employed women make 71 cents to every dollar that a man makes, and make up quite a higher percentage of those in poverty than men? Make no mistake, I stand for EQUALITY. Equal treatment, equal rights, equal pay, and if you can somehow convince me that women don't deserve this, I'd love to hear it, because I can't imagine a possible argument that could logically explain why women should not have these things.

If anything this forum has started a huge debate and provoked
alot of thought.
I have learned alot; not just about feminism but human nature.
Its true feminist's do not wish to loose any of the rights they
richly deserve..
But maybe now it time they should loose some of the privileges
that they had in the past.
I could expound on this but have not the time or inclination..most
men will know what I am talking about.
It seems to most men; that governments all over the world are
throwing money,rights, and training at women; without a thought
that men never had these sort of entitlements..when you add that
to all the rights that men have lost
it adds up to a vast inequality from which ever way you see it.
Believe me I want equality for ALL my actions have spoken louder
than my words..I and many of my workmates put our jobs on the
line to fight for some of our female workmates..
how many of the very vocal feminists in these postings can say the same.
In fighting for ALL. we fight for one another. :cool:

galenrox said:
....I know enough to know you too have shown signs of latent homosexuality. Just embrace it brother!

Oh look, another homosexual trying to recruit a heterosexual into the statistically lifespan shortening unhealthy homosexual lifestyle by amongst other thingss, asking that he "embrace" homosexuality.....

galenrox said:
Oh, I'm gay? Well it's news to me! I better tell my girlfriend! Dude, what I was saying is that you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, so you should embrace your homosexual feelings!

I agree with what you've said on this thread. Guess what? If I'm gay somebody should tell my wife of 22 yrs. This lame argument of homosexuals trying to convert or lure folks into becoming gay just because they want to be treated with the same respect everyone else enjoys is complete BS. No one's going to be recruited into being gay. And the homosexuals know probably better then anyone that there's no changing someone's sexual orientation.

Aleem said:
You allegate that prostitution has everything to do with the woman,

No, you're having difficulty reading

Aleem said:
So, What's the difference between marriage and prostitution in your viewpoint ?

Between enforced prostitution and your model of marraige, nothing.
Between slavery and your model of marriage, nothing.
Aleem said:
You worsen the picture of the female gender, You consider the female as a sexual tool, Nothing else .

Rubbish. I consider women to be as diverse, capable and deserving of choice as men. It is you who considers ALL women as homemakers, baby-makers, husband pleasers. Your view is blinkered, and oppressive to the many women who don't share this view. One only has to read your bigoted rants to see any Egyptian woman would be frightened to break out and do as she pleases.

Aleem said:
I can also say that the husband is available whenever his wife wants and this is her right too, STOP looking at the subject from one side, Be objective .

How easy do you imagine it is for a woman to rape her husband?

Aleem said:
Second, You are suffering from an obscure complete ignorance about Egypt and egyptians, Who did tell you that the wives here don't enjoy as much as their husbands ? Did you do a survey study about the sexual satisfaction among egyptian women ? Also,Tell me the difference between a man with a prostitute and a man with his wife and the difference between a wife and a prostitute in regard to sexual satisfaction .
And why do you insist on such words like "subjugate" ? Why don't you say that the husband and the wife share this sexual act with mutual contentment ?

Because in your model of marraige, where women have no choices, it is subjugation.
My knowledge of Egypt comes from the mouths of Egyptians. In Egypt you've met the women who have no choice. Come west and meet your many compatriots who condemn Egyptians as "never escaping the mentality of the village" (their words, not mine).
Is your belief in the role of woman so insecure that you cannot bear to live with any diversity in society? Obviously you know, that given free choice, very few women would submit to your model of marriage=enslavement.

Aleem said:
She's my wife NOT my enemy .

So treat her as your equal, not as some washing, ironing, baby-machine.

Aleem said:
Your constituency of gays and lesbians has decayed down to a level below the level of animals, Have you ever seen this homosexuality among the animals ? .

It's well documented that homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomena in all species. As is heterosexuality. You would deny these citizens equal rights. Your government persecutes them, and as a result, many free thinking people (heterosexuals too!) boycott your backward country.

Aleem said:
Are your rights confined only to libido, sensuality .

Partly, but also to education, employment, independence, choice, freedom.

Aleem said:
and adultry ?.

I never mentioned adultery, you did. You should know: Arab men are very experienced in that.

Aleem said:
Women - here in Egypt - represent 22% of the workforce (and the percent is increasing) and this is not bad for a country from the third world, May this shut you up ..

Only 22%? That's an appallingly low figure.

And how many of that tiny figure find themselves in positions of seniority?
Aleem said:
I think that feminism collects women who either passed through a bad experience with marriage, were afflicted with bad husbands and search for revenge, ..
You think wrong. It's essentially women who can think for themselves and don't want to go through life being put upon.
Aleem said:
were unsuccessful wives ..
You betray your arrogance. Being a husband or a wife is not about success or failure.

Aleem said:
or have nothing to do and love shouting .
Which one of those are you?

I'm a professional working woman, with a live-in boyfriend and an active social life. I have plenty to do, and I only love shouting when I'm in the sack.

Aleem said:
Mrs Urethra ?

It's not Mrs. I don't need marriage to validate my relationship or to prove anything.

You fail to explain the reason why western gay bars are full of Arab men. I'll tell you, because you have a culture of 'not saying' and pretending something just isn't there. Hence you may know an Egyptian man is homosexual, but provided he gets married and has kids, you'll just pretend otherwise, and never mind that he knows all the gay bars and back rooms of London like the back of his hand. You go to any private clinic in London or Paris, and you'll find good moslems looking for liver transplants because they're in the final stages of alcoholic liver disease, but the doctors and nurses caring for them are expected to believe that they "don't drink." Meanwhile, the brother who's escorted them goes out in the evening in search of a prostitute (male or female). You can claim that these people can be counted on the fingers of one hand, but either you're incredibly naïve, or you're demonstrating the Arab trait of not believing what's not convenient. I can tell you, I've seen many people like the ones I describe over many years in the UK and France. My gay friends tell me their bars are full of Arab men, wedding rings on, gagging for it.
Your atrocious attitude towards women stems from a culture of hypocrisy. Unless you modernise you will never be taken seriously, and in the meantime, many Egyptian women who think differently, not to mention your gays and lesbians (who will not be 'cured' because they are not 'ill') are condemned to miserable lives of oppression and pretence.

Back
Top Bottom