• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Feminism Devisive ?

Is Feminism Divisive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pulaskee said:
This is most interesting, and i find i tend to agree with Arthur Fonzarelli. But I cant say for shure that women bring down the sallorys. i think that sallorys seem so low becouse prices are so hi, in maine it will coust me $500 monthly to have a place of mine own were i only get $200 a week. in 3 weeks thats $600..that leaves $100 a month for food..... but thats off topic. Im wondering if in eorupe , maby here in the USA too, if we are starting to look at discriminatoin of men? Becouse of the power of the women, dont take this wrong, i think that women shoudl be albe to vote and work if they want to, i dont think that they should be albe to lord that right over us men, when i get marrared i dont want my wife to work, if she had to it would mean i was unable to provied for her, but if i cant get work couse a woman applied first and they have to take her?

You bet ya we are BRO...no matter what the feminists say; MEN have been put down for to long....
How can you tell a man that he is practicing inequality when the very people who are telling him that; are the ones who have perfected prejudice to a fine art?
'You can fool some of the people some of the time..
You can fool all the people some of the time...
BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME'

www.mens activism.com

Windy said:
You bet ya we are BRO...no matter what the feminists say; MEN have been put down for to long....
How can you tell a man that he is practicing inequality when the very people who are telling him that; are the ones who have perfected prejudice to a fine art?
'You can fool some of the people some of the time..
You can fool all the people some of the time...
BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME'

www.mens activism.com

www.mensactivism.org

:rofl
Naughty Nurse said:
Just love it when men call me babe. Are you gay too?

Are you making advances towards me? LOL
No sorry; I am not gay ..I thought you were a lady...
I am so shamefaced....

I would be against feminism.

It is disrespectful to the natural differences between women and men.

Except in rare cases, women do not have the same strength and speed as men. It's a biological difference that can't be changed. And writing legislation that "women shall be considered as strong and as fast as men." won't change the truth any.

Except in rare cases, men are not as able in language as women. Again, there is some biology associated with that.

Except in rare cases, women are not as able in math's and sciences as men.

Except in rare cases, men are not as adept with non-verbal intelligences, which affects their abilities in social situations.

Except in rare cases, women live longer and are prone to fewer genetic illnesses and disabilities.

Except in rare cases, men are taller and have less body fat.

Physical difference=differences in abilities and aptitudes. Why can't we just accept that and move on?

Rev. said:

Except in rare cases, women do not have the same strength and speed as men. It's a biological difference that can't be changed. And writing legislation that "women shall be considered as strong and as fast as men." won't change the truth any.

Except in rare cases, men are not as able in language as women. Again, there is some biology associated with that.

Except in rare cases, men are not as adept with non-verbal intelligences, which affects their abilities in social situations.

Except in rare cases, women live longer and are prone to fewer genetic illnesses and disabilities.

Physical difference=differences in abilities and aptitudes. Why can't we just accept that and move on?

It's not a matter of differences, which do of course exist. It's a matter of equality - equal pay for work of equal value etc. As a man working in a female dominated profession I too suffer from the inequality of women.

Windy said:

Are you making advances towards me? LOL
No sorry; I am not gay ..I thought you were a lady...
I am so shamefaced....

Don't feel ashamed. I'm just a man magnet!

:doh
Rev. said:

We cant 'move on' Rev because feminists wont allow us to 'move on'....
I dont doubt what you say..I doubt everything 'Feminists' say

Windy said:

We cant 'move on' Rev because feminists wont allow us to 'move on'....
I dont doubt what you say..I doubt everything 'Feminists' say

Those pesky women - just won't accept being treated as inferiors!

Rev. said:

Except in rare cases, people called Rev. are usually religiously motivated, and therefore deranged in the head.

Urethra Franklin said:
Except in rare cases, people called Rev. are usually religiously motivated, and therefore deranged in the head.

A little on the blunt side, Urethra, but :agree

Naughty Nurse said:
Those pesky women - just won't accept being treated as inferiors!

You got me all wrong didnt you?
Im not gay.
And Im not against equality...seems like you are
You cant even see that people are waking up to the fact that millions of men
like me; are not worth having equality with...
They would be worse off..
Men are wakening up to the fact; that we have been conned.
We are learning how to stand up and fight as feminists have done in the past
for a better society based on respect for All .
Whats wrong with that? I have sons as well as daughters ..
Do I not want what is best for them as well?

Windy said:
You got me all wrong didnt you?
Im not gay.
And Im not against equality...seems like you are
You cant even see that people are waking up to the fact that millions of men
like me; are not worth having equality with...
They would be worse off..
Men are wakening up to the fact; that we have been conned.
We are learning how to stand up and fight as feminists have done in the past
for a better society based on respect for All .
Whats wrong with that? I have sons as well as daughters ..
Do I not want what is best for them as well?

So glad you're not gay - wouldn't want you giving us a bad name!

Women are fighting for equality, and in as far as they have had some success this has meant that some men have lost out. When inequality is addressed it means that some of those who gained advantage from that inequality will lose - it's unavoidable. Live with it.

Naughty Nurse said:
A little on the blunt side, Urethra, but :agree
When you loose an arguement why do you get so personal? :shock:

Naughty Nurse said:

Women are fighting for equality, and in as far as they have had some success this has meant that some men have lost out. When inequality is addressed it means that some of those who gained advantage from that inequality will lose - it's unavoidable. Live with it.

Why are 90% of all the sensible guys GAY?
I bet you're gorgeous too. Always the way.

Urethra Franklin said:

Such is life, sweet one.

Naughty Nurse said:

So glad Im not gay to...You can loose out if you wish I am not.
Live with that BUD

Windy said:

So glad Im not gay to...You can loose out if you wish I am not.
Live with that BUD

If you don't think you are losing out, why are you so angry about the feminists?

Urethra Franklin said:

'Devide and Rule'
Always the way ;)

Windy said:
'Devide and Rule'
Always the way ;)

Huh? I'm a man, Urethra is a woman. How is that divide and rule? Just 2 intelligent people who happen to agree with each other.

Windy said:
When you loose an arguement why do you get so personal? :shock:

It's lose, darling not loose. Are you from the US? Then I wouldn't expect English to be your strong point.
It's an internet forum. Nobody takes it seriously. People get as personal with me. Debates get heated. You come accross people you think are out of their box. At the end of day we only come here for a laugh (we're very sad if we come HERE for intelligent debate).
Get over it.

Naughty Nurse said:
If you don't think you are losing out, why are you so angry about the feminists?

Sorry you misunderstood me..I meant I don't intend to; although I have, and no doubt I will in future.

Back
Top Bottom