• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Feminism Devisive ?

Is Feminism Divisive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The term "feminism" was first used by those who believed in women's rights. It ought to stay that way, rather than permitting a few lunatics to steal it and ruin the meaning.

vergiss said:
The term "feminism" was first used by those who believed in women's rights. It ought to stay that way, rather than permitting a few lunatics to steal it and ruin the meaning.

You mean to say lunatics have stolen the feminist cause..
I am completely shocked.....:confused:

No - they are attempting to steal the true meaning. They can only do so if we let them.

vergiss said:
No - they are attempting to steal the true meaning. They can only do so if we let them.

So you admit that looneys are stealing the fem movement ???
My god the mind boggles ...:shock:

Windy said:
So you admit that looneys are stealing the fem movement ???
My god the mind boggles ...:shock:

Will you leave your paranoia alone for a minute?

vergiss said:

Will you leave your paranoia alone for a minute?

:rofl After the way you answered your posts yesterday it should be
me saying that to you..
But I expect as much from a feminist..:rofl

Um. Right... :roll:

feminism has gone overboard, especially in the realms of divorce laws and marriage rights.

nkgupta80 said:
feminism has gone overboard, especially in the realms of divorce laws and marriage rights.

To right take a look at some of the articles in mensactivism.org.
This is only one of hundreds of new sites that I have found over the last couple of months.
The actions of Feminist's are shameful to say the very least :cool:

Feminism by its very definition is sexist and gender biased. If someone is for equality, they are a humanist, not a feminist.

Feminism today is about naked agression against males, and is about expanding the vaginal supremacists monopoly on power, privilege and prestige, and all the while doing so under the cloak of the sheep aka the "victim". It is the same tactic Hitler used....

Back
Top Bottom