• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Fauci "A Disaster" and an "Idiot"?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is

• who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So IOW, you know @CharisRose has a valid point to argue and you're having a hard time admitting it.

Yeah, cheers to you too. 🥳
She had no point in common with the one I made. She tried to one-up me on something not relevant. And I dont believe she really understands that...so I chose to remove myself from the side conversation and to minimize the insult.

Perhaps you dont understand that either? That's not your fault then either I guess...🤷

They blame the masks because they don't want to wear them. Masks are bothersome and uncomfortable and the spoiled brats among us don't want to bother with them. They'll believe whatever sounds good to rationalize their selfish and dangerous antisocial attitude.

Trumpism, the great American curse.

The rioting is an outgrowth of the hate and anger Obama convinced them they should have against whiteys.
I can definitely add that to my reasons for rioting list! We are in agreement.

Roseann :)

I can definitely add that to my reasons for rioting list! We are in agreement.

Roseann :)
The current members of the Congress and Senate and the media encourage it as well.

Yes, there are definitely particular members in those groups that are going where no Americans have gone before by way of encouraging in the Public Square their non-american agenda that they have been hidin’ in their basement bunkers.

And, their Dear Loving and Highly Moral Hidin’ Biden is the Leader of the Basement Bunker Pack... until he is no longer necessary.

His replacement is waiting in the wings to swoop in and save the day for the non-american Party!

imho Roseann;)

She had no point in common with the one I made. She tried to one-up me on something not relevant. And I dont believe she really understands that...so I chose to remove myself from the side conversation and to minimize the insult.

Perhaps you dont understand that either? That's not your fault then either I guess...🤷

Thanks for making my point. You still have nothing....

Yes, there are definitely particular members in those groups that are going where no Americans have gone before by way of encouraging in the Public Square their non-american agenda that they have been hidin’ in their basement bunkers.

And, their Dear Loving and Highly Moral Hidin’ Biden is the Leader of the Basement Bunker Pack... until he is no longer necessary.

His replacement is waiting in the wings to swoop in and save the day for the non-american Party!

imho Roseann;)

He's on record as flip-flopping fracker, a career politician schooled in telling the dummies what they 'need' to know and hear.

Ah, phony career politicians. You gotta' love 'em. Wonder if they figured out yet that they are the reason Trump won in 2016? Piles of career :poop: (s) taking up space in the peoples' houses; White, Senate and the House.

Thanks for making my point. You still have nothing....
Like I said., I know you think you understand, and I have nothing...to do with whatever you and CharisR are talking about 😁

And THAT is the point.

The rioting is an outgrowth of the hate and anger Obama convinced them they should have against whiteys.
Lol massive civil unrest after trump has been there for 4 years but somehow its Obamas fault
I take no responsibility -Don the scumbag Trump and you eat it up.
Mash best you start a new sock because your nonsense is getting more and more pathetic.

Because masks only work for sneezes and coughs is why. where are people not wearing masks! Study up. Don’t continue with your false belief.
Another false statement from mash

Seriously dude start a new sock and try harder next time

He's on record as flip-flopping fracker, a career politician schooled in telling the dummies what they 'need' to know and hear.

Ah, phony career politicians. You gotta' love 'em. Wonder if they figured out yet that they are the reason Trump won in 2016? Piles of career :poop: (s) taking up space in the peoples' houses; White, Senate and the House.
Hidin’ Biden flip-flops like a fish out of water! His helpers put him in water. Bumblin’ Biden jumps out of the water flips-flops again... repeat..repeat..repeat!

And the dummies love to be schooled by The Highly Intellectual Loving Parental Authority! (🤫🤥Liar!)

Yes, those collective mindset phonies start believing their own lies... Yes, you gotta love ‘me cause they have no clue they are the reason!

Yes, and the taxpayers hard earned dollars are used to pay the 💩’s to take up space while kicking the can down the road and/or solving complicated problems with one size fits all fixes... that only make the problems worse!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said of the Affordable Care Act, in 2010: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

Roseann:)

Hidin’ Biden flip-flops like a fish out of water! His helpers put him in water. Bumblin’ Biden jumps out of the water flips-flops again... repeat..repeat..repeat!

And the dummies love to be schooled by The Highly Intellectual Loving Parental Authority! (🤫🤥Liar!)

Yes, those collective mindset phonies start believing their own lies... Yes, you gotta love ‘me cause they have no clue they are the reason!

Yes, and the taxpayers hard earned dollars are used to pay the 💩’s to take up space while kicking the can down the road and/or solving complicated problems with one size fits all fixes... that only make the problems worse!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said of the Affordable Care Act, in 2010: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

Biden is Flippity Fish without the catnip. What good is he?

Lol massive civil unrest after trump has been there for 4 years but somehow its Obamas fault
I take no responsibility -Don the scumbag Trump and you eat it up.
Mash best you start a new sock because your nonsense is getting more and more pathetic.
Like Obama, the rioters are hell bent on what quag......................?

What..............??

Fundamentally changing America.

He didn't succeed in 8 miserably long years of changing us into a Muslim and Marxist nation so he applauds the rioters.

Another false statement from mash

Seriously dude start a new sock and try harder next time
Seriously dude, for ONCE in your life, make a post that has some substance and facts. This is getting old.

not really, there is a striking similarity between Trump's group and this group

Trump probably couldn't define fascism, so ignorant is he, but he is stylistically a fascist. The "I alone can" fix things strong man posture, his finding enemies in illegals, etc. His having victims of illegals' crimes on stage to describe their pain and trauma is straight out of the Nazi playbook about Jews. His comparing immigrants to poisonous snakes or out to "infest" us brings to mind Jews as "vermin." His Make America Great Again is reminiscent of Mussolini's recalling of the Roman Empire, or the German notion -- complete with a painting of Adolf in a suit of armor -- of past Teutonic glory. Even Trump's appearance out of a cloud to accept the nomination was classic 1930s German expressionism.

What..............??

He didn't succeed in 8 miserably long years of changing us into a Muslim and Marxist nation so he applauds the rioters.

Ok, that's funny.

Ok, that's funny.
THAT post wasn't meant to be funny, as many of my posts are. That one was dead serious. Obama failed at turning us into a Marxist nation embracing Islam as a "peaceful" religion. That was why he was there.

This was SUPPOSED TO BE A PARTISAN FORUM I SIGNED UP FOR...TO INTELLECTUALLY DEBATE FROM IDEAS OE EXPERIENCE A SOLUTION TO AGREED UPON. NONE OF YOU ARE BI-PARTISAN

YOU ALL SOUND LIKE WEIRDO RIGHT-WING, HATING TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THAT START AND CONTRIBUTE TO THIS MADNESS!!!

ARE YOU IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT, ARE YOU ALONE AND HATE EVERYONE, NO WOMAN OR MAN CAN YOU HAVE A HEALTHY SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH??? GUESS WHAT. ..YOU ARE THE MINORITY

This was SUPPOSED TO BE A PARTISAN FORUM I SIGNED UP FOR...TO INTELLECTUALLY DEBATE FROM IDEAS OE EXPERIENCE A SOLUTION TO AGREED UPON. NONE OF YOU ARE BI-PARTISAN

YOU ALL SOUND LIKE WEIRDO RIGHT-WING, HATING TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THAT START AND CONTRIBUTE TO THIS MADNESS!!!

ARE YOU IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT, ARE YOU ALONE AND HATE EVERYONE, NO WOMAN OR MAN CAN YOU HAVE A HEALTHY SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH??? GUESS WHAT. ..YOU ARE THE MINORITY
This is not it. This site is filled with FAR FAR left wing radicals, mainly twentysomethings.

THAT post wasn't meant to be funny, as many of my posts are. That one was dead serious. Obama failed at turning us into a Marxist nation embracing Islam as a "peaceful" religion. That was why he was there.
Ok, I’ll bite... what Marxism? Or are you channeling Joe McCarthy or the old John Birch Society? And one billion Muslims are pretty peaceful.

Biden is Flippity Fish without the catnip. What good is he?🤣

Good for nothing... unless his helping handlers dangle him from the end of the fishing pole to mesmerize the masses into voting 🧟🧟‍♂️!

Good first post.

Brilliant, even.

What..............??

Obama never tried to turn America Marxist or Muslim, thanx for the fail
But yes they want to fundamentally change the inherent racism in the country, Something you clearly want to keep
Trump has only made things worse.

Back
Top Bottom