• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Fauci "A Disaster" and an "Idiot"?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is

• who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You are over exaggerating reality here and showing just how TDS influences a person's thought processes.

You are not just claiming "liar", but a "g-damned liar" with absolutely no evidence to suggest she purposely told an untruth with the intent to deceive.
Instead of you saying she was simply wrong or mistaken, and instead choosing to over exaggerate, should I say it is you who is lying when you are just mistaken in your overly exaggerated assessment? Do you get the point, or not?

While it is untrue, it is likely nothing more than a mistake on her part, especially given what was originally stated.

I'm sick and tired of coddling liars and hacks. If she isn't a liar, she's stupid, lazy and reckless who makes claims to a gullible public that would take her the 5 minutes it took me to prove her claim total nonsense. If she's unwilling to do that, what she gets coming her way is well deserved.

I'm sick and tired of coddling liars and hacks. If she isn't a liar, she's stupid, lazy and reckless who makes claims to a gullible public that would take her the 5 minutes it took me to prove her claim total nonsense. If she's unwilling to do that, what she gets coming her way is well deserved.
That is your own biased bs speaking.
Clearly you didn't get the point.
Regardless of how sick you say you are, you have no evidence she actually lied.
She was mistaken and it is easy to see how she became mistaken. You are so biased you apparently can't understand that.

Sadly, you have no connection to the truth or the reality of who Trump is. The Washington Post Fact Checker has been fact checking Trump's lies since he entered the Presidential race in 2015. He lies so often WAPO is actually months behind in keeping track. Here's their story from last week.

I've proven to you that Trump HAS LIED 25K times (factor in 50 per day since Aug. 27).

You haven't proven Trump has lied 25K times. I just gave you an example of what a lot of their BS list is composed of.

You have not proven that Fauci LIED. Fauci DID change what he said when the science changed...that's not a lie that's science.

YOU'RE LYING when you say that Fauci lied.

I literally provided you with the video of Fauci saying that masks aren't really effective and are basically just a comfort blanket. He later claimed that the reason he said that was to try to keep masks for healthcare workers but that doesn't negate the fact that he lied about masks to get that desired effect.

I'm surprised you're still here embarrassing yourself.

That is your own biased bs speaking.
Clearly you didn't get the point.
Regardless of how sick you say you are, you have no evidence she actually lied.
She was mistaken and it is easy to see how she became mistaken. You are so biased you apparently can't understand that.
It's not easy to be that lazy and incompetent. It takes a deliberate and calculated indifference to the truth. I didn't have the cite to the paper, but it took me a minute or less to find with Google, and any effort at all of reading the paper will reveal it doesn't mention masks, at all. Not one time. It's not part of the analysis at all. So I don't really care if she's a liar, or just a lazy, stupid hack making baseless claims. She deserves all the scorn that comes with making claims proved as lies in the very few minutes she either is too lazy to expend, or did expend and chose to lie about.

If she wanted to write that some other authors (who wrote what looked to me as garbage) made a claim that masks caused many of the deaths, she could do that, and readers would know it's a bunch of no-name hacks making the claim and not Dr. Fauci, and they made it in a paper that was so sloppy even those outlets publishing papers before peer review dumped it as unworthy of their audience.

It's not easy to be that lazy and incompetent. It takes a deliberate and calculated indifference to the truth.
So you are saying that I was correct in that your own rush to judgement should be applied to your over exaggeration. That it was indeed a lie by you then? I can agree that your own standards should apply to you.

I didn't have the cite to the paper, but it took me a minute or less to find with Google, and any effort at all of reading the paper will reveal it doesn't mention masks, at all. Not one time. It's not part of the analysis at all.
Irrelevant.
You didn't go further like I did.

So I don't really care if she's a liar, or just a lazy, stupid hack making baseless claims. She deserves all the scorn that comes with making claims proved as lies in the very few minutes she either is too lazy to expend, or did expend and chose to lie about.

If she wanted to write that some other authors (who wrote what looked to me as garbage) made a claim that masks caused many of the deaths, she could do that, and readers would know it's a bunch of no-name hacks making the claim and not Dr. Fauci, and they made it in a paper that was so sloppy even those outlets publishing papers before peer review dumped it as unworthy of their audience.
You engaged me over the image.
I agreed, she was wrong. It was not Fauci that made the mask connection.

If you think I am going to entertain your biased beliefs any further, you are kidding yourself.

Back
Top Bottom