• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is every white republican senator going to vote against this black woman nominee for scotus?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Once again I will ask, if the gop is not racist, why are its elected officials ninety five percent white men and the base ninety five percent white folks?

How many times and in how many different ways does the gop need to prove many are indeed racist?

Once again I will ask, if the gop is not racist, why are its elected officials ninety five percent white men and the base ninety five percent white folks?

How many times and in how many different ways does the gop need to prove many are indeed racist?

America would rather have trump than a woman as a president. What does that tell you about sexism in america?

America would rather have trump than a woman as a president. What does that tell you about sexism in america?

The better question is just how horrible a woman candidate would have to be to lose to Trump.

Didn’t Sen Collins offer her support?

Edit: unless the OP was referring to male senators.

The color of skin doesn't determine racism. Hell, look at the Dems. They do just fine being racist while having a LOT of non-white members.

Funny how the left has the majority of minorities voting for them, and then you have the audacity to wonder that?

Really now. Have you done the math as to what percentage minorities are in their party?

At best, the republicans have 10% of the black vote and thye democrats have 90%... That is of those who are withing just those two parties. Why don';t the democrats have nine times more blacks than the republicans?

When you view everything in the world through a racial lens, that's all you are ever going to see.

Each Senator who doesn't vote for this nominee may very will, and likely will, have non-racial concerns for voting how they do.

Funny how the left has the majority of minorities voting for them, and then you have the audacity to wonder that?

Really now. Have you done the math as to what percentage minorities are in their party?

At best, the republicans have 10% of the black vote and thye democrats have 90%... That is of those who are withing just those two parties. Why don';t the democrats have nine times more blacks than the republicans?
Nine times ten equals? Oh yeah, ninety.

I've heard Susan Collins will vote in favor of her nomination, but that was last week

The problem with the nominee for the supreme court is it was 100% a racial/sexist selection. Anyone who wasn't a black female was excluded from consideration.

I can see lots of blowback for just that reason.

Just how F'n dumb is president Biden to openly make such a biased decision?

It would not matter. America has yet to have a female president and considering just how badly and sexist is the treatment of women in politics , probably never will.

https://theconversation.com/how-sex...ence-and-undermines-american-democracy-147169
Hillary came awful close. 78,000 votes in just three states and won the popular vote over all by almost 3 million. A better disciplined female candidate without baggage would have stomped Trumps ass just like Biden did.

To all those HRC haters, she has started an exploratory group looking into running again. If she has learned her lessons from last time, (and I'm sure she has), she would stand a good chance against Trump or DeSantis with a well run campaign.

Hillary came awful close. 78,000 votes in just three states and won the popular vote over all by almost 3 million. A better disciplined female candidate without baggage would have stomped Trumps ass just like Biden did.

To all those HRC haters, she has started an exploratory group looking into running again. If she has learned her lessons from last time, (and I'm sure she has), she would stand a good chance against Trump or DeSantis with a well run campaign.
All I have to say is that anyone who actually likes the shrill bitch, is braindead.

Condoleezza Rice would be elected in a heartbeat, but she would have to give up a lot to be president.
Agreed. I have long admired 'Condi', ever since the Bush administration in which she served.

When you view everything in the world through a racial lens, that's all you are ever going to see.

Each Senator who doesn't vote for this nominee may very will, and likely will, have non-racial concerns for voting how they do.
That's what they tell you. Got news for you, they all lie. They have two reasons. #1 she's black. #2 she's a woman. Pick one. It's enough of an excuse for most of the GOP senators.

Agreed. I have long admired 'Condi', ever since the Bush administration in which she served.
I am sorry, but anyone that backed and defended Bush's big lie about Iraq, just doesn't sit well with me. If she had so much integrity, she would have spoken up.

That's what they tell you. Got news for you, they all lie. They have two reasons. #1 she's black. #2 she's a woman. Pick one. It's enough of an excuse for most of the GOP senators.
I disagree with your indoctrinated viewpoint. Democrats are far more racist and sexist than republicans.

The problem with the nominee for the supreme court is it was 100% a racial/sexist selection. Anyone who wasn't a black female was excluded from consideration.

I can see lots of blowback for just that reason.

Just how F'n dumb is president Biden to openly make such a biased decision?
You act like she is the last justice to ever be nominated to the SC. He made the promise to his voters, and he kept it. You just don't like it.

I disagree with your indoctrinated viewpoint. Democrats are far more racist and sexist than republicans.
That's not what I saw in the hearings last week. The stuff with Kavanaugh wasn't about race in any way. That was the excuse many of them used for treating her so badly. In reality, they had absolutely nothing bad to say about her. She is more qualified than most of the current justices.

That really only leaves my two reasons. No one ever openly admits they hate a person because of race or gender. They just treat her like shit and make excuses for why their doing it.

Back
Top Bottom