• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Donald Trump Mentally and Physically Fit Enough for a 2nd Term?

Gotta have the cult chiming in with the cheesy rote lines, with all the others cheering. :doh

As if the first term did not prove Trump's competence for all rational persons to see.

Not superior, just right. ;)

Donald wasn't mentally fit enough to take his own college entrance exam. i'm sure he paid other students to do his homework.

can we just get him to pay someone to be President? and he can just sleep all day?

Gotta have the cult chiming in with the cheesy rote lines, with all the others cheering. :doh

As if the first term did not prove Trump's competence for all rational persons to see.

Not superior, just right. ;)

Donald wasn't mentally fit enough to take his own college entrance exam. i'm sure he paid other students to do his homework.

can we just get him to pay someone to be President? and he can just sleep all day?

His tweet this morning supporting his voters going into communities to stir up violence should be considered another exhibit in “mentally unfit.”

His tweet this morning supporting his voters going into communities to stir up violence should be considered another exhibit in “mentally unfit.”

I'm afraid to ask......

I'm afraid to ask......

585162E3-319B-46B3-9D78-A28667ABA50D.jpg

Logic: Trump publicly supports his voters going into communities and creating unrest, and that will prove...Joe Biden is unfit to be potus.

The dimensions of chess on display are still being quantified as I type this.

This was from yesterday, it’s concerning:

https://twitter.com/aynrandpaulryan/status/1299505540364529667?s=21

This follows on the heels of his acceptance speech, where he had a death grip on Melania’s hand, which suggests she was there more to steady him than to show emotional support for a big speech. He made that unannounced trip to Walter Reed, which was never explained.

There’s any number of videos circulating showing him slurring his speech, being unable to read teleprompters, and of course the infamous inability to lift glasses of water without effort, and then there’s the ramp.

If this is how Trump lets us see him in *public* how is he performing the functions of the job behind the scenes?

Ask these people

Rasmussen Reports released their latest polling of likely black voters of President Trump’s job approval is now over 40%: - (We) Are The News

Zogby Analytics - The Zogby Poll(R): New Trump Job Approval Numbers

View attachment 67293409

Logic: Trump publicly supports his voters going into communities and creating unrest, and that will prove...Joe Biden is unfit to be potus.

The dimensions of chess on display are still being quantified as I type this.

Your radicalism is on full display never offering any valid reason to vote FOR Biden as if you believe the chaos, racism, and hatred will drive the radicals to the polls for Biden without even understanding what Biden/Harris stand for

This follows on the heels of his acceptance speech, where he had a death grip on Melania’s hand, which suggests she was there more to steady him than to show emotional support for a big speech. He made that unannounced trip to Walter Reed, which was never explained.

There’s any number of videos circulating showing him slurring his speech, being unable to read teleprompters, and of course the infamous inability to lift glasses of water without effort, and then there’s the ramp.

If this is how Trump lets us see him in *public* how is he performing the functions of the job behind the scenes?

We already have a good idea of his mental ability.

Comedy is supposed to be funny.

Putin is laughing, why don't we laugh with him?

Because we're not noble enough.

Funny, you should have seen how funny it was when the Moon was under Jupiter Friday night, and then to wake up to the situation Saturday morning with the Moon under Saturn.

That was funny.

It'll be a few months before it goes Saturn-Jupiter.

Right at the end of the first Summer too.

Well, not the first Summer, that's in seven years yet.

Five times in the Golden Age and then in five-million years, then, then is the first Summer.

Laugh while I go mad and I won't be so lonely.

Putin is laughing, why don't we laugh with him?

Because we're not noble enough.

Funny, you should have seen how funny it was when the Moon was under Jupiter Friday night, and then to wake up to the situation Saturday morning with the Moon under Saturn.

That was funny.

It'll be a few months before it goes Saturn-Jupiter.

Right at the end of the first Summer too.

Well, not the first Summer, that's in seven years yet.

Five times in the Golden Age and then in five-million years, then, then is the first Summer.

Laugh while I go mad and I won't be so lonely.

The rooster crows at midnight. Don't flip a wooden nickel into the wishing well. They float.

The rooster crows at midnight. Don't flip a wooden nickel into the wishing well. They float.

The Beast will be awake.

Hope they don't do the same thing tomorrow.

The Beast will be awake.

Hope they don't do the same thing tomorrow.

Our beasts have been awake since like 10. As for doing the same thing tomorrow, usually.

What a joke. Basement Biden is so mentally and physically unfit he can't even go out and campaign. For all we know Biden is dead and they are just showing pre-recorded multi-take to get usable videos on file combined with video graphic reproductions of him. Biden couldn't do anything but read a teleprompter.

What a joke. Basement Biden is so mentally and physically unfit he can't even go out and campaign. For all we know Biden is dead and they are just showing pre-recorded multi-take to get usable videos on file combined with video graphic reproductions of him. Biden couldn't do anything but read a teleprompter.

Don’t care!

We have been seeing what's what. Trump looks unwell. He is literally right in front of us melting down.

Hillary killed Trump at the debates 4 years ago. How did that work out?

Hillary got stomped the debates.

Why would a 75 year old man improve?

You're for the thirty-six year old?

Tulsi had a 5.

You got to get them in there before their Saturn Return at 59, should be at least their last year in office.

Now you got Kamala like Bush with it in their third year.

Well at least its good for the magnetic attraction of the office.

Republican sample, Democrat sample, I wonder just who is giving the orders around here because for her -11 the coloreds could just as well be looking to the white girl's (Gretchen's) +6.

Our beasts have been awake since like 10. As for doing the same thing tomorrow, usually.

The proxies are usually at 3:00am, 6:00 am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.

At the 3:00am proxy you have souls that have walked further backward and/or those that are up in the we hours to chant on their mrdunga (drum).

Yesterday, in some far away Creation, they were deceived and only one young boy escaped the seal.

The proxies are usually at 3:00am, 6:00 am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.

At the 3:00am proxy you have souls that have walked further backward and/or those that are up in the we hours to chant on their mrdunga (drum).

Yesterday, in some far away Creation, they were deceived and only one young boy escaped the seal.

is that EST Central?

Ivanka all the way. Mike Pence will have to run against the Trump regime he has touted so highly. Karma

Ivanka's the only one with a score, and a good one; 14 so don't put her up to me until I seduce her.

Ivanka, if only you not cut revenue!

is that EST Central?

Yes, it is an interesting point, that when it is midnight somewhere, it is noon somewhere else.

I abandon the spherical model and attach the times to the division between big bangs being 27 billion Years.

Falling black matter from the three Universes creates a new Big Bang every 27 billion years.

Black matter is black holes that merge into a critical mass.

Dust along the kettle forms the wall of the cosmic manifestation.

Yes, it is an interesting point, that when it is midnight somewhere, it is noon somewhere else.

I abandon the spherical model and attach the times to the division between big bangs being 27 billion Years.

Falling black matter from the three Universes creates a new Big Bang every 27 billion years.

Black matter is black holes that merge into a critical mass.

Dust along the kettle forms the wall of the cosmic manifestation.

well, like Bon Jovi says, we're halfway there. coincidentally, Tommy actually did used to work on the docks. it's tough. so tough.

But he aced "Person, woman, man, camera, TV". ACED IT!

Back
Top Bottom