• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Donald Trump attempting to throw the election?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Watch this interview. It is word salad.

I have a great temperament.

That is just babbling.

Anyone who supports Trump is an idiot. Period, discussion over.

I watched 36 seconds. Thank you. That's enough. Vote Hillary, because, uh, you know. Drumpf.

"I'm under a routine audit every year."

I WONDER WHY.

The man can not hold a sentence together... he makes a 4 year old sound intelligent the way he talks.

The man can not hold a sentence together... he makes a 4 year old sound intelligent the way he talks.

Sounds like he will be hitting the average intellect of the American electorate, eh?

I said that if Trump was able to sound reasonable until the election he'd win. It looks like he won't make it.

That is just babbling.

Anyone who supports Trump is an idiot. Period, discussion over.

I called someone a "snowflake" and got points.I wonder how much "idiots" is worth? :roll:

I frankly don't care.
When are the press(at large) going to go after Hillary, a bit harder for manipulating the primaries?
What about the racial, ethnic and sexual related comments in the emails?
What about the "pay to play" and quid pro quo issues in the emails?

Why are they getting a pass on this because "muh rushins."

At this point, Trump could fart near a toddler and they'd explode saying he hates children.

I can no longer figure it out. But my current theory is that, no he's not trying to throw it. He is so caught up in his own sense of self, that he really does think this level of babbling, immature behavior, and tactless attacking of anyone and everyone who dare say anything against him actually works. He has a data point for it, this tactic got him the GOP nomination.

But the level of lowest common denominator Trump engages in may have been enough to win a highly divided GOP race...but it won't beat Hillary.

A vote for Trump is throwing your vote away, vote Johnson. heheh

he isn't looking well

and I can't take my eyes off of the front comb forward on the top and the side comb back around the ears

they define his temperament exactly: botched

A vote for Trump is throwing your vote away, vote Johnson.
Voting for Johnson is actually throwing your vote away.

Voting for Johnson is actually throwing your vote away.

Actually, it's not. But whatever. All hail President Clinton.

I watched the first half of this video and was satisfied to learn that once again naysayers are attempting to build a tempest in a teapot.

I understood all of his points even where I didn't completely agree with them. It simply takes a willingness to listen. :shrug:

BTW, to the members of this Forum who denigrate Trump supporters by calling us uneducated, idiots, bigots, racists, etc., simply because we see things differently from you?

You only demonstrate your own weakness of character, opting to defame rather than debate. That never wins any arguments, it only serves to entrench an opponent more deeply in their position.

I watched the first half of this video and was satisfied to learn that once again naysayers are attempting to build a tempest in a teapot.

I understood all of his points even where I didn't completely agree with them. It simply takes a willingness to listen. :shrug:

BTW, to the members of this Forum who denigrate Trump supporters by calling us uneducated, idiots, bigots, racists, etc., simply because we see things differently from you?

You only demonstrate your own weakness of character, opting to defame rather than debate. That never wins any arguments, it only serves to entrench an opponent more deeply in their position.

Get with it dude, it's cool to be anti Trump.
I mean, it takes no thought.

You only demonstrate your own weakness of character, opting to defame rather than debate.

I tactic out of Donald's own book "How to bully your way into politics". hahaha

Irony.

he isn't looking well
:doh
If we could all look that good at their age.

But alas, looks can be deceiving.

e.g.: Hillary

Double vision.
hillary_thick_glasses.jpg

Growth removed.
CoxWQIHVIAEESQV.jpg

Actually, it's not. But whatever. All hail President Clinton.
Actually it is.
This election will determine who makes appointments to the SCt and he has no chance in hell of being elected.

Actually it is.
This election will determine who makes appointments to the SCt and he has no chance in hell of being elected.

Neither has Trump with this mickey mouse BS he keeps bringing to the table. He'll be trounced come election time.

As i said, all hail President Clinton.

I always love when you begin your posts like a dummy which you frequently do
You have no idea what that would actually look like.
As I stated.
If we could all look that good at their age.

But alas, looks can be deceiving.

just to help you to understand I was speaking of his health....he looks ill
Oy Vey. Like the first sentence of your reply, this too shows a lack of understanding.
Just to help you understand, I responded with Hillary's noticeable health issues if one bothers to actually examine more closely (a fresnel lens and a noticeable oral growth removed), unlike your nonsensical comment as to Trump.

Neither has Trump with this mickey mouse BS he keeps bringing to the table. He'll be trounced come election time.
Hillary and Donald are the only two candidates who have a possibility of being elected.

Regardless of who you think can or cannot win out of the only two viable candidates, voting for Johnson is throwing your vote away.

Hillary and Donald are the only two candidates who have a possibility of being elected.

Only Hillary, Trump will not make it with this mickey mouse BS he keeps bringing to the table.

Regardless of who you think can or cannot win out of the only two viable candidates, voting for Johnson is throwing your vote away.

Regardless of who you think can or cannot win out, of the only viable candidate, voting Trump is throwing your vote way.

All hail President Clinton.

Only Hillary, Trump will not make it with this mickey mouse BS he keeps bringing to the table.

Regardless of who you think can or cannot win out, of the only viable candidate, voting Trump is throwing your vote way.

All hail President Clinton.

Your response shows a deep lack in comprehension of the issue, as voting for Johnson does as well.

Back
Top Bottom