• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Darrell Issa the Joe McCarty of our times? Keep it up GOP.

What about the morons in the house trying to repeal Obama care 38 times knowing it has no chance to pass the senate and waisting time and money. What about the abortion morons in the house passsing a abortion law that stands no chance of passing the senate and if it does the president will veto and the court will call unconstitutional. Another waiste of time and tax payer money. I think that moron tag rest on the right wing and American opinion supports that fact. %2% support legal8zation of marijuana. 58% now support gay marriage and 70 want Roe vs Wade to stand. The right is losing on every front and you have the nerve to call liberals morons. Get a clue.

I called partisans MORONS but, you get my drift.

I called partisans MORONS but, you get my drift.

As a conservative you must be enraged at the House GOP for waisting tax payer money the way the have. I don't care what you opinion is on Obama care or abortion you know as well as I do the majority of Americans do not support these views and they should be dealing with jobs and the economy nor lost social issues. Even a conservative like yourself know the cultural wars are lost and the right wing is going to have to rethink what they say and think. If the GOP does not become more pragmatic and less idealistic they are going to become even weaker. I bet you know this.

It may go deeper. It appears GOP operatives were involved in drumming up the fake IRS scandal. Maybe Issa was involved and will get the McCarthy treatment!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...-irs-targeting-linked-republican-staffer.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...peration-irs-scandal-exposed-devastating.html

They complained when we brought up social issues in the last election. The GOP said they where focused on the economy and nothing else. Now the house has tried to outlaw planned parenthood,change the abortion laws and repeal Obama care 38 times knowing full well it will never pass the senate,the president or the courts. At the state level the GOP is obsessed with voter ID laws,anti abortion laws and redneck immagration laws thjat are all being kicked out of court and costing tax payers millions just so they can push redneck ideas that the American public has rejested over and over again. Meanwhile 12 million Americans are still out of work while the GOp tries to block foodstamps. They really want to be a minority party.

They complained when we brought up social issues in the last election. The GOP said they where focused on the economy and nothing else. Now the house has tried to outlaw planned parenthood,change the abortion laws and repeal Obama care 38 times knowing full well it will never pass the senate,the president or the courts. At the state level the GOP is obsessed with voter ID laws,anti abortion laws and redneck immagration laws thjat are all being kicked out of court and costing tax payers millions just so they can push redneck ideas that the American public has rejested over and over again. Meanwhile 12 million Americans are still out of work while the GOp tries to block foodstamps. They really want to be a minority party.

There is no there there with conservatism. It's just about enriching the rich. They'll do anything and say anything to reach that goal, including, apparently using GOP operatives in the IRS to cook up fake scandals.

The real issue now is whether Issa was involved with the man and conspired with him. Given Issa's criminal past, I suspect he did.

There is no there there with conservatism. It's just about enriching the rich. They'll do anything and say anything to reach that goal, including, apparently using GOP operatives in the IRS to cook up fake scandals.

The real issue now is whether Issa was involved with the man and conspired with him. Given Issa's criminal past, I suspect he did.

It was funny how Issa did not want to release infomation that the president had nothing to do with the IRS scandal. That is when he called the press security a paid liar.

ing others made it even worse.

The thing that made Tailgunner Joe look like a moron was his witch hunt was indiscriminate and destroyed people who where or where not communist. The fact that old Joe was a freaking drunk and a major hypocrite who had no business judge others morality made it even worse.

Being a drunk is not the same as a traitor or a spy.

As a conservative you must be enraged at the House GOP for waisting tax payer money the way the have. I don't care what you opinion is on Obama care or abortion you know as well as I do the majority of Americans do not support these views and they should be dealing with jobs and the economy nor lost social issues. Even a conservative like yourself know the cultural wars are lost and the right wing is going to have to rethink what they say and think. If the GOP does not become more pragmatic and less idealistic they are going to become even weaker. I bet you know this.

I think you and others' here see my 'lean' and categorically generalize my thoughts and opinions.

That Sir is a flawed analysis.

BTW: never attempt to put words in my mouth.

I think you and others' here see my 'lean' and categorically generalize my thoughts and opinions.

That Sir is a flawed analysis.

BTW: never attempt to put words in my mouth.

Do you really think right wing views are the majority in this country? Gay marriage expanding every month. Two states legalizing pot already and several decriminalizing it and banning abortion is a minority position. So tell me where the right is prevailing outside the bible belt. Now conservative will feel like I did 20 years ago on marijuana legalization. 33% where for it then and that is where the far right is now.

Do you really think right wing views are the majority in this country? Gay marriage expanding every month. Two states legalizing pot already and several decriminalizing it and banning abortion is a minority position. So tell me where the right is prevailing outside the bible belt. Now conservative will feel like I did 20 years ago on marijuana legalization. 33% where for it then and that is where the far right is now.
I really don't give a crap what Gays do but, I prefer saving marriage for people who take it seriously instead of using it as some sort of political victimization crutch.

I fully support the legalization of marijuana.

Abortion is a fancy word for murder despite your illusions. As a matter of fact, the only opinion a man should should have on the subject is "why are you killing our child?"

Also, CONSERVative is my middle name. I don't believe in Man-made warming but, I do my part to conserve what resources are available to us.

You might want to revise your 'generalizations'?

Here's a clue: Gallup poll: Conservatives outnumber liberals - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Sorry this is in the wrong order. 8)

So the GOP is on a losing streak from hell. Their failed economic policies led us into the great recession. They have lost every culural [sic] debate you can think of and it getting worse all the time with gay marriage,pot legalization,abortion,voter ID laws being declared unconstitutional and the countries overall switch to le [sic] left. The GOP is having a hard time in their own ranks on Immagration [sic] with the far right wanting the status quo when the hispanic vote killed them last fall.

With all the bad news the GOP had one last hope. Darrell Issa the witch hunter that brought down Grey Davis. He was going to bring down the Obama whitehouse without the GOP having to stop being far right wing morons. They thought they not only could bring down Obama but Hillary while they where at it. We should have known. Issa is the Joe McCarty of our times and like Joe his witch hunts have fallen short just like everything else the GOP has done over the last 13 years. Nice try GOP. i guess you are going to have to change your ways after all.

One thing we can count on about our Mr. Hill. Just when you think his drug-addled brain can't possibly come up with anything more stupid than what he has previously posted, he goes and shows that thought to be incorrect.

Last edited:
It was funny how Issa did not want to release infomation that the president had nothing to do with the IRS scandal. That is when he called the press security a paid liar.

He's looking more like a clown every day, if such were even possible given his uberclowning reputation.

I just hope he doesn't burn down the Capital Building to collect on the insurance.

LOL...

please....

Link please...

I'd hate people to think you might be insincere...

This link please crap is getting old my friend. If you think he is wring then prove it yourself.

LOL...

OK..

Just misinformed. Who is spouting that BS?

If you think someone is talking from their butt then prove them wrong. I get sick of this link please stuff. Heck I don't even know how to do it.

If you think someone is talking from their butt then prove them wrong. I get sick of this link please stuff. Heck I don't even know how to do it.
I just want to see one valid thing that links McCarthy to being a communist spy. It would be impossible for me to prove there isn't such a connection, wouldn't it.

I just want to see one valid thing that links McCarthy to being a communist spy. It would be impossible for me to prove there isn't such a connection, wouldn't it.

We would all kniow that was BS.

Back
Top Bottom