• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#1459]Is COVID over?

Funny thing is, I quote the experts verbatim. You post your opinions. t.
Yep.. you quoted verbatim

Here is the quote from your expert on aerosols:

In addition to existing mandates of mask-wearing, social distancing, and hygiene efforts, we urge public health officials to add clear guidance about the importance of moving activities outdoors, improving indoor air using ventilation and filtration, and improving protection for high-risk worker

jaeger19 said:
this is why distance from an infected person matters.. this is why time for exposure also matters. i.e social distancing.
Its also why room size, indoors versus outdoors matters
(in particularly because UV light kills the virus which also reduces the chance of infection).

Its also a case for why masks seem to be infected for even aerosoled particles.. by reducing the projection of the breath and by causing the breath to go up and backwards which decreases the distance the areosoled virus spreads.. Thus reducing chances of infection.

Sorry man.. but just because virus can be aerosoled and go through a mask... isn;t the only factor in whether you get an infection. The overall viral load which is effected by distance, time, air volume, presence of UV rays etc. all are factors.

Which is why transmission between household members is around 11 to 20 percent.

When they take precautions like wearing masks, social distancing, washing hands, etc.. the transmission between family members drops much lower.

Tell me where your expert and I disagree.

Ah....lashing out with unfounded accusations. I posted plenty of links that supported the facts and science around CV19.

Heh, and the Goebbels reference just demonstrates a very loose but desperate grasp for legitimacy.

I have no expectations that you would be able to assimilate any other 'evidence' any better. If you dont like what I write...dont read it 🤷
I usually do read links and I think it was YOU, if I remember correctly, that just slapped up a link without reading it yourself and it took you several posts to admit that it supported what I was saying because you didn't read it.

Last edited:
Yep.. you quoted verbatim

Here is the quote from your expert on aerosols:

Tell me where your expert and I disagree.
The REAL expert, which isn't you, stressed that COVID is airborne and that this is the primary form of transmission and not directly through a mask. I did read the comment on weringamask and didn't include it because it was really irrelevant to the story itself which is that transmission in the manner that most people think there is (couching sneezing) is not the predomimant proble,.

For that matter, this article and many others agree with me and which is what I have been saying, is that COVID particles are floating in the air inside stores and that because the particles are less than 2 micrometres, they go through masks and are breathed in. The point is that society is being led to believe that masks don't allow COVID out or in and that is a LIE! The airborne particles are small enough to go through any mask.

You have questioned which is more predominant. Since people are dying and wearing masks and the likelihood that people are being coughed on and sneezed on is slim, what would be the most logical answer? You know what it is without me saying....AIRBORNE transmission. If someone is a doctor, it is job suicide to tell someone not to wear a mask. however.

I usually do read links and I think it was YOU, if I remember correctly, that just slapped up a link without reading it yourself and it took you several posts to admit that it supported what I was saying because you didn't read it.
LOL Never happened. You never read the quoted text from my link that STATED you were wrong and went on and on. And you have yet to support the claim you made. Not once did you manage.

Ah, good times....

Lursa=Ah....lashing out with unfounded accusations. I posted plenty of links that supported the facts and science around CV19.​
Heh, and the Goebbels reference just demonstrates a very loose but desperate grasp for legitimacy.​
I have no expectations that you would be able to assimilate any other 'evidence' any better. If you dont like what I write...dont read it 🤷

LOL Never happened. You never read the quoted text from my link that STATED you were wrong and went on and on. And you have yet to support the claim you made. Not once did you manage.

Ah, good times....

Lursa=Ah....lashing out with unfounded accusations. I posted plenty of links that supported the facts and science around CV19.​
Heh, and the Goebbels reference just demonstrates a very loose but desperate grasp for legitimacy.​
It WAS you who posted that link. You only read the headline. The article completely destroyed your premise, which I believe was something to do with aerosol transmission of COVID, which you at one time doubted. Actually, it is only through my continued posts on this forum that some of you now realize how badly you were duped as the the efficacy of masks.

It WAS you who posted that link. You only read the headline. The article completely destroyed your premise, which I believe was something to do with aerosol transmission of COVID, which you at one time doubted. Actually, it is only through my continued posts on this forum that some of you now realize how badly you were duped as the the efficacy of masks.

Ah, good times....

Ah, good times....

Yep. Had you pegged. You were too lazy to read your own link before and too lazy now to do anything more than cut and paste your prior reply. what a sloth you are.

Yep. Had you pegged. You were too lazy to read your own link before and too lazy now to do anything more than cut and paste your prior reply. what a sloth you are.

Ah, good times....

*kicks back, taking the easy road...undeterred by sad attempts to divert from Dox's failure.*

Ah, good times....

*kicks back, taking the easy road...undeterred by sad attempts to divert from Dox's failure.*
Oh well when someone shows you who they are.....believe them. You have shown an unwillingness to exert much effort, so that's good to know for the future You post a link without comment as to why it supports you, I read it and ask you to let me know why you even posted such a link, and I get a song and dance that would make Fred Astaire proud.

<sigh>

The REAL expert, which isn't you, stressed that COVID is airborne and that this is the primary form of transmission and not directly through a mask.
Ummm.. I also stress that its airborne... and that airborne transmission is the primary form of transmission.

I did read the comment on weringamask and didn't include it because it was really irrelevant to the story itself which is that transmission in the manner that most people think there is (couching sneezing) is not the predomimant proble,.

Well its relevant to what appears to be YOUR point.. which is "masks don;t work". Even your own expert states that masks should be worn.. as well as social distancing, etc. Which by the way he completely agrees with me.
For that matter, this article and many others agree with me and which is what I have been saying, is that COVID particles are floating in the air inside stores and that because the particles are less than 2 micrometres, they go through masks and are breathed in.

Yep..and no one here is disagreeing with that. Certainly not me.. certainly not your expert,, certainly not ethel. Here is where the problem lies... you have come to the erroneous conclusion that just because Covid is spread in other ways.. other than large water droplets containing virus... that this means that wearing a mask doesn;t work.
And thats simply not the case. Thats not what your expert believes. Your expert agrees with me.. in fact he goes farther than me.. with MANDATORY MASKS. He believes MANDATORY masks are necessary to reduce infection... as WELL as social distancing, etc etc. He has said NOTHING that refutes what I said. In fact he agrees completely with me.
By the way.. your expert isn't saying that any other expert on the spread of covid is saying.

You have questioned which is more predominant
Well of course... because which is more dominant will depend on the situation.

Whats the chance I get covid from aerosoled virus from watching my kids tennis match while outside and four or five feet away from the nearest person? PRetty damn unlikely.

Whats the chance that I get covid from water droplets spewed by an unmasked fellow that coughs while facing me four or five feet away or yells because his son held serve?? A heck of a lot higher than an aerosoled virus. And your expert would agree with me. Which is why he recommends MANDATORY.. masks. And distancing etc.

Now.. whats the chance that I get covid from a masked patient that coughs etc ? Probably unlikely if he is wearing a mask.
Whats the chance if we are in a poorly ventilated room and I am right next to him and doing an evaluation that takes 15 minutes or more...
Much higher chance of getting it from aerosoled virus.

If someone is a doctor, it is job suicide to tell someone not to wear a mask. however.

Well yes... because it would be extremely irrational and irresponsible to tell people not to wear a mask based on the science and facts.
First. Water droplets that are the result of coughing, sneezing and talking loud that are breathed in or land on a persons eye mucosa .. are ALSO airborne transmission.
Second... Transmission by aerosoled virus is NOT THE ONLY way that transmission occurs. Transmission also occurs because of larger virus filled water droplets from sneezing, coughing and talking loudly etc. It also occurs from surfaces being contaminated and then people touching their eyes or putting hands in mouth etc.. though this is probably the least likely transmission (from surfaces).

However.. since there are MULTIPLE ways of transmission... this is why YOUR expert.. recommends MANDATORY MASKS, social distancing, hand washing/hygiene, reducing indoor functions, and reducing time spent in close proximity and better ventilation etc.

If you were to call your expert.. he would agree with me 100%.

Ah, good times....

I think we should all agree to enjoy Paradox as comic relief because soon "thinking" like that will become extinct, like the dodo bird.

Ummm.. I also stress that its airborne... and that airborne transmission is the primary form of transmission.

Well its relevant to what appears to be YOUR point.. which is "masks don;t work". Even your own expert states that masks should be worn.. as well as social distancing, etc. Which by the way he completely agrees with me.

Yep..and no one here is disagreeing with that. Certainly not me.. certainly not your expert,, certainly not ethel. Here is where the problem lies... you have come to the erroneous conclusion that just because Covid is spread in other ways.. other than large water droplets containing virus... that this means that wearing a mask doesn;t work.
And thats simply not the case. Thats not what your expert believes. Your expert agrees with me.. in fact he goes farther than me.. with MANDATORY MASKS. He believes MANDATORY masks are necessary to reduce infection... as WELL as social distancing, etc etc. He has said NOTHING that refutes what I said. In fact he agrees completely with me.
By the way.. your expert isn't saying that any other expert on the spread of covid is saying.

Well of course... because which is more dominant will depend on the situation.

Whats the chance I get covid from aerosoled virus from watching my kids tennis match while outside and four or five feet away from the nearest person? PRetty damn unlikely.

Whats the chance that I get covid from water droplets spewed by an unmasked fellow that coughs while facing me four or five feet away or yells because his son held serve?? A heck of a lot higher than an aerosoled virus. And your expert would agree with me. Which is why he recommends MANDATORY.. masks. And distancing etc.

Now.. whats the chance that I get covid from a masked patient that coughs etc ? Probably unlikely if he is wearing a mask.
Whats the chance if we are in a poorly ventilated room and I am right next to him and doing an evaluation that takes 15 minutes or more...
Much higher chance of getting it from aerosoled virus.

Well yes... because it would be extremely irrational and irresponsible to tell people not to wear a mask based on the science and facts.
First. Water droplets that are the result of coughing, sneezing and talking loud that are breathed in or land on a persons eye mucosa .. are ALSO airborne transmission.
Second... Transmission by aerosoled virus is NOT THE ONLY way that transmission occurs. Transmission also occurs because of larger virus filled water droplets from sneezing, coughing and talking loudly etc. It also occurs from surfaces being contaminated and then people touching their eyes or putting hands in mouth etc.. though this is probably the least likely transmission (from surfaces).

However.. since there are MULTIPLE ways of transmission... this is why YOUR expert.. recommends MANDATORY MASKS, social distancing, hand washing/hygiene, reducing indoor functions, and reducing time spent in close proximity and better ventilation etc.

If you were to call your expert.. he would agree with me 100%.

One ID expert I know told me that if 95% of the people wore a mask 95% of the time we would have this under control within a month or two. I am sure that some people do get Covid from small aerosols, but I suspect that you would have to inhale a fair number of them to get a sufficient innoculum to become infected. You can't inhale a single virus particle and get infected, as you know. The larger the droplets the more likely that they contain a larger number of viral particles is my guess. I am also sure that some of the better masks DO block some exhaled aerosols.
Fact is, no one knows the percentage of infections that occur from aerosols vs droplets. No one, not even know it all paradoxical.

Oh well when someone shows you who they are.....believe them. You have shown an unwillingness to exert much effort, so that's good to know for the future You post a link without comment as to why it supports you, I read it and ask you to let me know why you even posted such a link, and I get a song and dance that would make Fred Astaire proud.

<sigh>
I cant help that this is how you react when I and others showed "who we are", which is KNOWLEDGEABLE and ACCURATE about this issue. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ah, good times....

Revelations has described the "Republicans, Trump and Trumper Cultist" very well:
When happiness is evil

(Republicanism and Republicans, have attacked the Two Witness who try to do God's Good Work to Help Protect The People and Teach The People To Help Protect Each Other (Dr. Fauci and Dr. Burke), both who speak the Truth about COVID-19.

And these of Republicanism and Republicans... take delight and find Happiness in attacking these Doctors and they attack the Public Servants who Try to Protect The People of Their State.

I am done trying to educate you.

Door #1

If in fact you are a DVM he clearly has no clue what you studied. Next if you are a DVM I have rescued and rehab'd animals my whole life. Obviously DVM's are people I respect and so if you are one I bow to you. Next how could someone not have a clue what DVM's study. It is mind boggling. Absolutely mind boggling.

Translated: You don't know what the eff you are talking about and your doctor degree is a DVM

I needed to take time to come back to the above statement because you say some very ignorant things.

Before you ridicule the DVM discipline understand its relevance and function. The statement above reflects not just ignorance as to the role of DVM's and what they treat and study but how it then relates to the treatment of homo sapiens particularly with the understanding of the transmission of viruses.

Are you that ignorant you can not understand Covid 19 is an animal virus that jumped to humans? Can you not possibly grasp our current experts work hand in hand with scientists of many disciplines including DVM's to try understand the transmission and mutation of viruses between species and how we use animals to test vaccines on? Are you really that devoid of understanding the connection?

Can you just once not ridicule what you do not understand and try find out what it is you ridicule...

Oh, look, those S&P 500 hippies don't think it's over.

Yoh dude. Stay away from the stock exchange man. Like wow man, its crazee as sheeyat ma... its like full of people in non flame resistant suits high on crank screaming at each other man. Bad vibes. Bad karma. Just bad man. Flakka. They are on flakka. Man its the drug of the stock exchange.

Peace and love man from Mars,

Donald's third cousin, Ludwig

If in fact you are a DVM he clearly has no clue what you studied. Next if you are a DVM I have rescued and rehab'd animals my whole life. Obviously DVM's are people I respect and so if you are one I bow to you. Next how could someone not have a clue what DVM's study. It is mind boggling. Absolutely mind boggling.

I am a licensed pediatrician. Since kids tend to catch a fair number of infectious diseases I do not consider myself a lay person, though I don’t pretend to be an ID specialist.

I am a licensed pediatrician. Since kids tend to catch a fair number of infectious diseases I do not consider myself a lay person, though I don’t pretend to be an ID specialist.

Thank you. Of course you don't claim anything false in terms of expertise, and that said of course I clearly will defer to you for obvious reasons.

I just want to assure Paradox that Dr. Idi Amin Dada Jr. was not a medical doctor. He only treated people with various spices when he would eat them.

Always glad to assist on this thread with providing Paradox info.

Last edited:
Thank you. Of course you don't claim anything false in terms of expertise, and that said of course I clearly will defer to you for obvious reasons.

I just want to assure Paradox that Dr. Idi Amin Dada Jr. was not a medical doctor. He only treated people with various spices when he would eat them.

Always glad to assist on this thread with providing Paradox info.

You can find fringe doctors who will say just about anything. I prefer the mainstream information.
As for supplying Paradox with info-don’t waste your time and try to confuse him with the facts-his mind is made up that the preeminent infectious disease doctor in the nation is a quack.

1,030 US COVID deaths yesterday.

COVID is over.

Today, 91,530 new infections (about 10,000 higher than ever before in the US) and another 1,047 deaths. The Orange Super Spreader and his buddies keep lying about and doing nothing against COVID19.

China flu pandemic never was, it’s a Scamdemic for political purposes.

Pop over to the Dalotas and tell them. They have a 40% infection rate, the highest in the USA. Deaths are soaring there from this hoax.

Back
Top Bottom