• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#1459]Is COVID over?

Another one who doesn't comprehend what excess deaths mean. When you research some more, please get back to me.
Just because you pick an indicator and declare it relevant, doesn't mean we all have to accept your false premise. Covid is a real crisis, and it's not getting better no matter how much trumpists want to whistle past the graveyard. Once we have a responsible statesman in the WH we can start to address Covid like adults.

You can "require" whatever the **** you want. Whether you get your request is another matter altogether. Go fetch and read what you are provided with. Ignoring links that prove you wrong merely emphasises your dishonesty and arrogance in assuming you can never admit to being wrong about anything. Jeezus H; you're so transparent it's laughable.
Nope. That is your job. Not doing your work. SORRRYYYY

I wasn't the one who posted it. Don'y dig a deeper hole. You're complaining about another person posting something that is not from the CDC but refuse to admit that it is an accurate copy of what the CDC posted. That is just weird.
And I did not post that link. I never saw it until you posted it on this thread.

Minnie....please scroll down to the link you posted and let me know if it contains the chart I copied from YOUR link??

This is getting really embarrassing for you and devildavid. Seriously.
I reposted your link and said that was not link.

I posted the Click on Detroit article and that table was included in the article.

I only go by excess deaths. Stay on topic.

Well we can't just pick the number that suits us. Either Covid has killed 220,000 Americans or it hasn't. Either it's still infecting about 50k a day or it isn't. Either a 500-100 or so people died yesterday and will do so tomorrow or they won't.

Well we can't just pick the number that suits us. Either Covid has killed 220,000 Americans or it hasn't. Either it's still infecting about 50k a day or it isn't. Either a 500-100 or so people died yesterday and will do so tomorrow or they won't.
Excess deaths take awhile to be recorded.

Agreed. This virus kills certain older people with certain health issues. When that supply of people is gone, as crass as it to say, the herd is culled. This is precisely why it left the four states back east....the herd is almost culled.
So this woman is what "spiritually old"?

Translated: You can't refute that the excess death rate is now back to normal so you have to claim side issues that would be normal in ANY viral infection.
Except we know that there are going to be less deaths from the lockdowns, from people not driving as much, from people doing less dangerous activities. And those deaths take time to actually count. Plus, we just entered the second wave a few weeks ago for many places.

Can you keep the virus off the mask? When taking the mask off, who is to take it off, you or others? They or you will touch the contaminated mask.

The better system is do not close with others, keep a recommended distance. Follow the rule of washing hands often when out and about.
Actually all is good. I watched a guy get really right up on top of this guy in the checkout line yesterday, without a mask on to put down his beer on the conveyor belt. The guy in front of him was and older gentleman with his older wife. That is highly irresponsible. Double defense is always good.

Your chances of dying from acne are pretty small.
Same as with Covid. It's overblown media driven hysteria. Tell me what the chances of a healthy person under 40 of dying from COVID is.

Except we know that there are going to be less deaths from the lockdowns, from people not driving as much, from people doing less dangerous activities. And those deaths take time to actually count. Plus, we just entered the second wave a few weeks ago for many places.
Curiously, it took about the same time as the normal flu season.Funny how that works, eh?

You can tell us yourself when you catch it.
I think I may have had it. My son and hos wife did. She insisted on hydroxychloroquine after 9 days and was cured the next day. Any other questions?

I think I may have had it. My son and hos wife did. She insisted on hydroxychloroquine after 9 days and was cured the next day. Any other questions?
You "think" you may have had it, but you won't know until you're tested. Anything else I can help with?

You "think" you may have had it, but you won't know until you're tested. Anything else I can help with?
I'm not a baby like snowflakes who rush to a hospital for sniffles.

I'm not a baby like snowflakes who rush to a hospital for sniffles.
In which case you'll never know if you had it. If you had "the sniffles" you didn't have Covid; it isn't a symptom of Coronavirus infection. 223,000 dead Americans didn't have "the sniffles" either. Keep thinking.

In which case you'll never know if you had it. If you had "the sniffles" you didn't have Covid; it isn't a symptom of Coronavirus infection. 223,000 dead Americans didn't have "the sniffles" either.
Thank you doctor for not understanding "sniffles" was a figure of speech that portrayed how sissified snowflakes are.

223,000 dead American "sissified snowflakes". You disgust any decent person. Shame on you.
I suppose that's my fault? Because you fake compassion for dead people you don't know, that means just what? That you're a faker?

Are you the fine doctor who refuses to answer an internet hacks question of whether or mot covid particles become airborne and can and will ad do go right through two masks? I wonder why you can't answer an internet hack with your high degrees?

Seems doctor certs don't mean much anymore.

I think you are confusing me with someone who takes you seriously

I think you are confusing me with someone who takes you seriously
I guess I'm confusing you with someone who said she was a doctor In any event, whether you are a doctor or not, you are clueless as to "aerosol" airborne transmission, which, by the way, is how COVID is transmitted. If you were really a doctor you would know this.

83,000 new cases today. That's the most ever.

Back
Top Bottom