• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is CHRIST about ready to Rapture HIS Church?

The comic Lenny Bruce certainly had his act together... He died Aug. 3, 1966 from an overdose of morphine. Are you hoping morphine is legalized for recreational use?
Yes along with all other drugs like portugal did.

Another wayward thread of little understanding for me to illumine.

For your all's information, we are presently in the White Horse Tribulation of 2020-2026, 2030.5.

Rapture is unlikely in the White Horse. Rapture occurs at the alignment in five-million years where there is Rapture at the mid-trib and second coming mid the second week, before the cycles repeat a fourth time.

The Red Horse occurs in a thousand years, the Black Horse a thousand years after that, followed by the First Avatar, who was preceded by four Teachers at 500 year intervals.

The first Teacher has come and gone and the Avatar before him like a thief in the night.

Three more Avatars (with Convergences) follow at 2,500 year intervals, closing the 10,000 year Golden Age.

Study Rev chapter 6, Isaiah 41 and 42, and Daniel 12:7 and 9:27.

Last edited:
The comic Lenny Bruce certainly had his act together... He died Aug. 3, 1966 from an overdose of morphine. Are you hoping morphine is legalized for recreational use?

People overdosing on drugs has nothing to do with the legality or illegality of drugs.

Another wayward thread of little understanding for me to illumine.

For your all's information, we are presently in the White Horse Tribulation of 2020-2026, 2030.5.

Rapture is unlikely in the White Horse. Rapture occurs at the alignment in five-million years where there is Rapture at the mid-trib and second coming mid the second week, before the cycles repeat a fourth time.

The Red Horse occurs in a thousand years, the Black Horse a thousand years after that, followed by the First Avatar, who was preceded by four Teachers at 500 year intervals.

The first Teacher has come and gone and the Avatar before him like a thief in the night.

Three more Avatars (with Convergences) follow at 2,500 year intervals, closing the 10,000 year Golden Age.

Study Rev chapter 6, Isaiah 41 and 42, and Daniel 12:7 and 9:27.

I'm waiting for the Palomino.

I disagree! HE did more than enough for me! I'm just wondering...
I can just see you. Reading the news and checking how it lines up with Bible prophecy/gibberish. Getting all moist at the thought of nuclear war maybe finally being IT. Hallelujah

Earth has been around for billions of years but there are always people who think they are personally so special that it will definitely end within their insignificant lifespan.

Beam me up, Scotty

Earth has been around for billions of years but there are always people who think they are personally so special that it will definitely end within their insignificant lifespan.
The Earth won't be around in about 5 billion years. But I doubt there will be anyone left on the planet to watch it end in their lifetimes.

I can just see you. Reading the news and checking how it lines up with Bible prophecy/gibberish. Getting all moist at the thought of nuclear war maybe finally being IT. Hallelujah
Not really, I'm secure in my faith... The future of this world is entirely in GOD's hands.

The Earth won't be around in about 5 billion years. But I doubt there will be anyone left on the planet to watch it end in their lifetimes.
My gut tells me the earth is coming up to it's 6000 year birthday and with the millennial kingdom that makes 7000 years --- A day is like a thousand years with the LORD ---- 7 days make one week! and the Millennial is a time (day) of rest.

My gut tells me the earth is coming up to it's 6000 year birthday and with the millennial kingdom that makes 7000 years --- A day is like a thousand years with the LORD ---- 7 days make one week! and the Millennial is a time (day) of rest.

Except we know that the Earth is older than 6,000 years. Literally all of science confirms that.

Not really, I'm secure in my faith... The future of this world is entirely in GOD's hands.
The future of the planet is in our hands. God is an underachiever

Yes along with all other drugs like portugal did.

Drugs are illegal in Portugal.

They are no longer penalized by prison, but rather by civil penalties. Fines, community service, drug treatment etc.

I'd be a'ight with that.

Your gut is wrong. The Earth is billions of years old. Science already affirms this, as well as discredits claims of a young earth.
Give how screwed up at the beginning, he's certainly incompetent for a deity.

Your gut is wrong. The Earth is billions of years old. Science already affirms this, as well as discredits claims of a young earth.
Science doesn't affirm the age of anything.
Give how screwed up at the beginning, he's certainly incompetent for a deity.
Don't blame GOD for man's bad choice.

@ Rapture?

Rapture is not fair!

Absolutely not.

Absolutely yes it does. Every single field of science refutes the idea that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, anthropology, all of them confirm the Earth is older than 6,000 years.

You have to totally reject science to come up with that number.

Back
Top Bottom