• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Buying Cheese From The Internet A Good Decision?

slavablueberryjam

DP Veteran
Reaction score
There's just too many types of cheese to try, and as a cheese-lover, the supermarkets don't have enough diversity. So I am thinking of buying cheese online, but can't decide if that's a good decision considering the large amounts of fraud that happens online. It's just too tempting as I can search for rare cheese and find it online. Has anyone bought cheese from online marketplaces?

There's just too many types of cheese to try, and as a cheese-lover, the supermarkets don't have enough diversity. So I am thinking of buying cheese online, but can't decide if that's a good decision considering the large amounts of fraud that happens online. It's just too tempting as I can search for rare cheese and find it online. Has anyone bought cheese from online marketplaces?
Co-worker of mine orders raw cheeses online and doesn't seem to have issues.

Unfortunately I don't know the website he uses so that's not much help.

Co-worker of mine orders raw cheeses online and doesn't seem to have issues.

Unfortunately I don't know the website he uses so that's not much help.
Well, that's just wonderful. You just had an urge to tell a story that no one asked for nor wanted to hear, didn't you?

:p

YOu don't have a local cheesemonger?

Internet cheese & gas station sushi………..sounds like a Pepto-Bismal ad!

Internet cheese & gas station sushi………..sounds like a Pepto-Bismal ad!
My dad loved gas station sushi and liquor store salami. He'd always come home after work with it, plop hus butt onto the couch and watch infomercials all night long.

My dad loved gas station sushi and liquor store salami. He'd always come home after work with it, plop hus butt onto the couch and watch infomercials all night long.

A buddy and I flew down to FL, one year to take in a few Nationals games ar spring training. Viera, iirc. We stayed with a retired coworker of his. We bought all the food and spirits, his missus was away. He took us to a deli that had a keg of beer and small crackers with toppings.We stayed in there a while….

Well, buying anything online has its risks, but the majority of sellers are legit. Google the site if you have doubts... you want a site that has a lot of customers, that's usually a good indicator.

..apples and trees….?

;)

A buddy and I flew down to FL, one year to take in a few Nationals games ar spring training. Viera, iirc. We stayed with a retired coworker of his. We bought all the food and spirits, his missus was away. He took us to a deli that had a keg of beer and small crackers with toppings.We stayed in there a while….
Canapes, dude.

..apples and trees….?

;)
Fall very far from each other...

That is one cheese that I have never heard of. It does sound interesting though.

That is one cheese that I have never heard of. It does sound interesting though.

There's also Brie De Meaux Cheese which looks really good. It's just a shame considering so expensive, for internet quality which means it will be really suspect to how the native tastes like.

Back
Top Bottom