• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Bush Drunk?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I say, yes. And Michelle obviously knows it.

Gotta say, the guy is a hoot. I'd still like to have a beer with the fella. But, probably not at a funeral.

Gotta say, the guy is a hoot. I'd still like to have a beer with the fella. But, probably not at a funeral.

Huh. Trump is a stupid buffoon and Bush is a drunk. Great credibility you've got going on.

LOL, it's funny how he's swaying like that. He's really into that song. :lamo

Last edited:
The man is free to have as much fun as he wants. He gave a great speech, better than the POTUS and he appears to love the song. At least he hasn't gone the Carter route and has been a quiet ex-president (a wonderful quality all ex-presidents should adopt).

Huh. Trump is a stupid buffoon and Bush is a drunk. Great credibility you've got going on.

picture does tell the story

...and, with Trump, it's his words.

The man is free to have as much fun as he wants. He gave a great speech, better than the POTUS and he appears to love the song. At least he hasn't gone the Carter route and has been a quiet ex-president (a wonderful quality all ex-presidents should adopt).

Yeah, that damned Carter, building homes for the poor. What a schmuck. :roll:

Yeah, that damned Carter, building homes for the poor. What a schmuck. :roll:

If he had stuck to that I wouldn't have even mentioned his name. But then I suspect you know what I was talking about. :roll:

You don't have much experience with drunks. Do ya?

That puffy face of his is a dead give away. The man has been hitting it pretty hard over the past few years.

I thought so too. Someone had mentioned it and so I watched it. Much better than Obama's.

You don't have much experience with drunks. Do ya?

That puffy face of his is a dead give away. The man has been hitting it pretty hard over the past few years.

You mean like this fellow:

ted-kennedy.jpg

The main difference is that Bush is retired and can do what he wants, whereas the pictured jackhole was working.

Give it a break, C. Pres. Bush probably attended a gospel church at one time or another or went second line in NOLA. As long as he doesn't take selfies, he's just fine. Fine gentleman he is compared to the other one there.

Give it a break, C. Pres. Bush probably attended a gospel church at one time or another or went second line in NOLA. As long as he doesn't take selfies, he's just fine. Fine gentleman he is compared to the other one there.

Right. A drunk white guy is always a finer gentleman than a sober black one for some people :roll:

You mean like this fellow:

ted-kennedy.jpg

The main difference is that Bush is retired and can do what he wants, whereas the pictured jackhole was working.

If you look at the face and eyes, it's pretty obvious that man hasn't drank in years.

drunk-george-w.-bush-dallas-police-memorial.jpg

Compare that to the red cheeks and nose on Bush in the above pixie.

As i have stated previously

What a shame for the USA that Bush2 did not remain an obnoxious drunk, and in the bar.

The man's an alcoholic and probably on drugs as well.

Uh....yeah. Trump actually is a stupid buffoon.

I think he is a pretty smart buffoon personally. I sure wish I had his talent for making money.

Back
Top Bottom