• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Bush Drunk?

Right. A drunk white guy is always a finer gentleman than a sober black one for some people :roll:

GentleMAN, not gentleblack or gentlewhite.

GWB is an alcoholic................and substance abuser most of his life.........

During his presidency he was sober.........

But lets remember alcoholism is a disease..........

And if GWB has had a relapse..........

No matter how one may feels about him........

He deserves our prayers........

GWB is an alcoholic................and substance abuser most of his life.........

Damn. I hate it when you make sense. I agree. It's not fair to mock him. But, it is fair to mock those who think he showed Obama what it's like to be a "fine gentleman" just because he said what they wanted to hear at the memorial while Obama said something they did not like. At least Obama showed up sober.

I think he's just really into the hymn. He's an unabashed Christian and that is one of the more vibrant and uplifting hymns. It's obviously a song of hope, so why wouldn't a person with great faith and an ultimate hope in Heaven feel inspired enough to dance to it. As far as GW is concerned, those murdered officers are probably in Heaven right now. I could see a black Christian woman dancing the same way under the same circumstances, just with more rhythm.

I say, yes. And Michelle obviously knows it.

Gotta say, the guy is a hoot. I'd still like to have a beer with the fella. But, probably not at a funeral.
buddy has had a history of problems with alcohol his whole life

alcohol destroyed parts of his brain long ago, which is why he struggles to remember simple words and phrases that someone of his intelligence should easily recall

watch for further decline

I'm not into praying and the results of his abuse have always been evident to anyone who has knowledge of such things...it was clear from the beginning of his first term but will only worsen with age and his further consumption

buddy has had a history of problems with alcohol his whole life

alcohol destroyed parts of his brain long ago, which is why he struggles to remember simple words and phrases that someone of his intelligence should easily recall

watch for further decline

The stuff (booze) is nasty. Yes, drink too much too often and your brain will suffer.

Gotta say, the guy is a hoot. I'd still like to have a beer with the fella. But, probably not at a funeral.

While listening to the video, I found myself swaying back and forth

I'm not drunk, but I am sleepy

on edit: I don't think the video proves that bush* is drunk. I think it proves that he's black.

I'm not into praying and the results of his abuse have always been evident to anyone who has knowledge of such things...it was clear from the beginning of his first term but will only worsen with age and his further consumption

I'm pretty sure he was drinking again by the end of his second term. It's not yet been confirmed, but all the signs were there.

drunk-bush-olympics.jpg

It would be kind of cute if not for the nature of the event. It is a freaking memorial service for the death of 5 police officers. Everyone else is somber and dressed in dark clothes. Bush is definitely sticking out in all the wrong ways given the somber nature of the event. Later you can tell Laura gives him a little signal to knock it the **** out and he sombers up.

But if Obama had acted and dressed like that the Right would have crucified him. And you know I'm right about that.

It doesn't take away from Bush's excellent speech, however.

Last edited:
It would be kind of cute if not for the nature of the event. It is a freaking memorial service for the death of 5 police officers. Everyone else is somber and dressed in dark clothes. Bush is definitely sticking out in all the wrong ways given the somber nature of the event. Later you can tell Laura gives him a little signal to knock it the **** out and he sombers up.

But if Obama had acted and dressed like that the Right would have crucified him. And you know I'm right about that.

1447001463201.jpg

9678815-standard.jpg

I'm pretty sure he was drinking again by the end of his second term. It's not yet been confirmed, but all the signs were there.

drunk-bush-olympics.jpg

all the signs were there yes, his judgement was impaired and he sometimes had issues with the teleprompter

he is a functioning alcoholic, it's often genetic

all true

Liberals are predictably perplexed by what Bush did for a simple reason.
The reason George Bush swayed and smiled during "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" is that he actually believes his religion.
His speechwriters fed him a great line too.
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions’

Obama's speechwriters fed him some good ones too, but then they got stupid and started talking about gun control.

When pundits say that Obama is the most maligned President in history, I love to point out posts like yours. The hatred the left had for Bush is unparalleled by anything people have said about Obama.

Back
Top Bottom