• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Bush a Psychopath without conscience??

Bestial_Pagan said:
Is Bush wise? Compared to who? What if Bush would have been president when the catastrophy was in Yugoslavia? Well Clinton did take care of it, but could have been earlier. Bush would have saved many bosnians in there, but Clinton of course had to calm the alcoholist Yeltsin. I think the most stupid thing about all US presidents is that they always come to rescue Europe, and that´s why europeans, especially french are jealous to USA. Underground army in my A**. Did french ever fought against nazis? Hitler marched in, french people waving their hands in ecstasy... My suggest is, next time there is war in Europe, don´t bother to save us but say: "We aren´t allowed to come to other side of the world with weapons."We have learned our lesson.
Please, let us perish in flames!
Europe = a poor degenerated place, that can not take care of itself.

Presidents don´t need conscience, politics does not have nothing to do with morals.

Does this scare anyone else?

I've moved this thread on over to the basement given the title of thread.

Gosh you have hurt my feelings. I cried and cried. IF you support Bushshit, then you are surely one of the ill informed. How Sad.

It still surprises me that there are Americans that support Bush and are not Rich.
Look how badly he is Bush******** up the war on terror instead of protecting America. All he is doing is making sure that America has lots of Terrorist trying to kill America for years to come.. Great Work Bush. My children and their possibly dead children thank you.:doh

I'm going to assume that you're not addressing me, dragonslayer.

Fidel Castro Aired a 2 hour segment warning the world that Bush is a sick Alcoholic and although he has quit (possible i guess) drinking he is still stuck in an alcoholic mindest and using that mindset for internation relationships and foriegn policy. Was quite a thrill to watch it. Anybody else catch that?

Back
Top Bottom