• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Bin Laden Still Alive?

Bin Laden Alive or Dead?

• Alive

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Dead

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Who again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Do you think Osama Bin Laden still roams this earth?

I would say he's been dead for some time now. He hasn't made a video tape in years, and although they claim his last audio tape was legit, I don't buy it. It's in Al Quaeda's, and your governments best interests that he remain "Alive" to you people, as a sort of boogieman, although few people seem to even remember who he is, and at least we've stopped blaming 9/11 for just about everything short of our bowel movements.

And also I had no idea that the unit in the CIA dedicated to finding him (Set up under Clinton I might add) was disbanded in 2005 :?

You forgot the option I'd select. "Who cares?"

It's in Al Quaeda's, and your governments best interests that he remain "Alive" to you people, as a sort of boogieman, although few people seem to even remember who he is . . .

Just wondering . . . who are these "you people" you're talking about?

Dead and most likely cremated as to prevent the finding of his body.

He will be the eternal bogeyman now

I think the majority of people (those who's heads receive sunshine) know who he is. And, IMO, it makes no difference whether he's alive or dead. Like Lord Tammerlain says, "He will be the eternal bogeyman."

If he's as cagey as many would have us believe, he would have been smart enough to pre-record enough video to make us believe he's 125 years old.

Do you think Osama Bin Laden still roams this earth?

I would say he's been dead for some time now. He hasn't made a video tape in years, and although they claim his last audio tape was legit, I don't buy it. It's in Al Quaeda's, and your governments best interests that he remain "Alive" to you people, as a sort of boogieman, although few people seem to even remember who he is, and at least we've stopped blaming 9/11 for just about everything short of our bowel movements.

And also I had no idea that the unit in the CIA dedicated to finding him (Set up under Clinton I might add) was disbanded in 2005 :?

OBL is the boogie-person***, representative of fear and ignorance.
"9-11" was not that long ago.
Such an event - to those people who have forgotten, ship them over to Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan to make them remember.....
***just a little politically correct sillyness....lol.
It would be great, if he were caught...I'd imprison him in a pig sty, better yet, with wild boars. I have nothing against these beasts.

Dead and most likely cremated as to prevent the finding of his body.

He will be the eternal bogeyman now

No Muslim will ever permit another Muslim to be cremated, it is against the teachings of the Koran.

IMO I think it possible he still lives.

Back
Top Bottom