• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Biden's Town hall proof he's senile?

So is he senile or...?

• He's a doddering curmudgeon who can't remember what he had for breakfast

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • He rehearsed and memorized 90 minutes of detailed answers to 25 questions CNN gave him ahead

• He anticipated and rehearsed 90 minutes of detailed answers to at least those 25 questions

• He didn't rehearse and gave 90 minutes of detailed answers to 25 questions questions on the fly

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
What is wrong with us, that Trump vs Biden is the best we can come up with?

Yeah, but does he remember the questions and answers as well as Trump? ;)

He can't recall anything over five minutes and answer them well? Here is Joe trying to answer a question , try to watch the whole video and then get back with how well he does on remembering what the question was and how well he gives an answer.

He can't recall anything over five minutes and answer them well? Here is Joe trying to answer a question , try to watch the whole video and then get back with how well he does on remembering what the question was and how well he gives an answer.

Let's get real with posting videos, okay Sabre? If you don't have a legitimate criticism of the man, then give it up already! Here's the real video of Joe Biden, not your fake edited one from an angry Trump suckbutt troll. :rolleyes: Try to watch the whole video if your attention span can handle it, and get back to me on how well he really does, okay?

I think this daily!!
The majority of our population seems to want things to be how they used to be. Great again, Sane again, something again and from along time ago. lol

So at Biden's Scranton, PA town hall, the conservative pundits accused him of memorising the questions. The same ones who called him senile the day before. Which is it?
One or two answers were memorized, all the others were rambling senile rants.

When Racist Joe started babbling about some black guy on cocaine, that was the low point of the night.

And lol calling black Americans “My black brothers and sisters”

Why does Joe always have to change his speech when speaking to black Americans? Why can’t he view everyone as equals?

Several times Joe seemed intimidated by the people asking questions. That is not a good quality for someone who wants to be Leader of the Free World.

It's sad watching the Biden cultists overlook his obvious mental demise.

So at Biden's Scranton, PA town hall, the conservative pundits accused him of memorising the questions. The same ones who called him senile the day before. Which is it?

Nope, sounded like the Biden I've always known although near the end you could tell he was a wee bit tired from travel.
But aside from sounding a little older, he still sounds like Joe Biden.
He always makes a couple of Norm Crosbyisms, and he always has, it's just a Joe Biden thing, plus it's comedy gold for late night talk show hosts, and Biden's the kind of guy who won't mind being in on the joke.

I said the same thing 4 years ago when the two most unpopular candidates ever were the only two viable options.

At least this time there’s a fair amount of light between the two offerings.

Seriously, do you really think Trump is any more lucid?

So many examples of Trump’s own incoherent ramblings to cite.

According to statistics, there's approx. 20-25 million people in this country who could run for President. Any society deserves the best of the best. I don't think we're even close.

The reason is because only the biggest idiots would want to be president. It is a thankless job where 50% of the country will constantly be at your throat and trying their best to take you down. Anyone with any common sense at all, when asked if they wanted to run or be president, has declined.

I'm having a hard time squaring "dementia" with "strong memory retention and recitation skills," but that's just me.

I guess I'm senile at 40. I have a hard time remembering a lot of things. Send me to the store without a list and I forget. Sometimes I forget why I opened the frig or went into the pantry or other parts of the house.

It’s not just that. Everyone burns out at sometime in their lives. Different people at different times. The deficits begin stacking up. It is what it is.
Biden’s senility or lack of it does not address the question of leadership competence among competing staffers and others. I can’t see Biden not being taken advantage of. In fact I see Harris more like an old man’s wife making the real decisions - much like Nancy Reagan. Joe will be 25th’ed out of there before summer, because he will become a major liability.

Holy crap... If that clip is unedited we are in a heap of trouble.

I guess I'm senile at 40. I have a hard time remembering a lot of things. Send me to the store without a list and I forget. Sometimes I forget why I opened the frig or went into the pantry or other parts of the house.

There's a fun theory (though I have no idea where I read this), that changing rooms "resets" your memory. If true, it would go a long way to explaining why the "Why did I come upstairs/into this room" phenomenon happens so specifically when you change floors or rooms.

That or our internet lifestyle has given us the attention spans of goldfish.

Back
Top Bottom