• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Biden drill baby drill or the green energy president

That was a non answer.

No, it was an answer you cannot respond to. Just like my question.

It absolutely answer your question, wait, are you claiming you dont understand it? :rolleyes: OK, specify what you dont understand...I'll help ya out.

Democrats in here are bending themselves into odd pretzel like shapes attempting to say Biden is the green energy president and that he has done nothing to slow oil use and production in America. So which is it? Can't be both. If he hasn't slowed US oil use and production gas prices aren't his fault but he is a failed green energy president. If he has slowed US use and production then he's a successful green energy president but high gas prices are his fault.
Pick a story and stick with it.
Like any good politician he wants some of both.

Biden has done many things to promote new energy technology and green energy.
But situations arise, i.e. such as wars, etc., where you have to go with current energy technologies until the crisis ends.
Biden has done what has needed to be done but his long term decisions clearly show he sees the importance of changing the US energy goals.

Lol, at the risk of national security. His son Hunter helped China acquire a large cobalt mine and ole Joe got 10%....

Joe Biden is working for the CCP, not the USA.

Lol, at the risk of national security. His son Hunter helped China acquire a large cobalt mine and ole Joe got 10%....

Joe Biden is working for the CCP, not the USA.
LOL
According to far right conspiracy theories, to bad no facts involved.
Hunter was a private citizen working for an private investment company.
Joe Biden was not involved in the matter.

Were you as upset when Ivanka, at the time working for her father in the White House, received patents from the Chinese government?
Or how about Jared, again at the time working for his father in law in the White House, received a $1 billion dollar loan from the Saudis?

Back
Top Bottom