• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Biden a Weak President?

Is Biden a weakling?

• Total voters
Putin and I agree that woke wankery has a grip on the West. That's a major problem and he's dealing with it.

How can I disagree with the man on that point? I can't. You can, because you're smothered in woke sauce. ;)
What is the opposite of woke?

CARE!

How so, if woke is the awareness of racism? What you describe is more like woke, IMO.
Woke has nothing to do with any of those things. It's a push to destroy anything that doesn't fit the Left's narrative.

Here is some recent news, just in case you havent heard:

A poll says a majority of Americans believe that Putin would not have attacked Ukraine if Trump was reelected.

Biden snubbed by UAE and Saudi leaders over his calls to discuss oil exports.

AFAIK, no POTUS has ever been snubbed by these leaders before.

So based on all of this, what do you think?
1647987068972.png

Back
Top Bottom