• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Baghdad Bob on this forum?

Billo_Really said:
I've been to the Vatican. Been there, done that. By no means am I trying to bring discomfort to Vauge. I have a lot of respect for people that are tolerant of others that have an opposing view. I don't expect you to understand that. Because that would involve the notion that "others" exist in your world.

So your not going to answer the question. Let me guess. Oh, I know, you won't answer the question because you know that's what I want and its more fun for you not to give me that just to watch me spin. Damn I'm good. I wonder if I can get a job translating your double-speak into english.

What are you doing, training a protege' in Quid Pro Blow?

Actually, I think he might not answer the question because his entire comment was directed at teach. :2wave:

That's just my thought on the matter anyway. :lol:

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Actually, I think he might not answer the question because his entire comment was directed at teach
I was refering to my question back on post #20 of this thread.

Originally posted by cnredd:
I find it amazing that, here we are, over a thousand posts later, and my original posts still stands correct...even moreso...

I gained the respect of the members of this forum, and you still whine incoherantly without gaining anything...

Does that say more about me or more about you
I can see your proud of that. Which says a lot about what you are. And what you are not, is answering my question, "What's so incoherent about what I said?"

Wow...take a little trip to Kaizerslautern, and see what you return to? A protege'??? I scoff at you man. In fact, I flick my wrist beneath my chin at your general direction. I needn't any training when faced with opponents such as yourself, due to the fact I garnered more of that intelligence thingy during my school years than you did chins in the cafeteria.

I don't all out agree with cnredd alot of times, and have never held back a post from saying such. I just think his whole point regarding your replies to him is that they are neither intelligent nor sans-incessant whining.

Quid Pro Blow. Cute. This for Blow. Hmmmmmm.....here's a candy bar, get to work. *unzips his pants*

Originally posted by Quid Pro Quo:
I don't all out agree with cnredd alot of times, and have never held back a post from saying such. I just think his whole point regarding your replies to him is that they are neither intelligent nor sans-incessant whining.
Care to post the blow by blow
to show what you know
that doesn't blow
Quid pro yo.
House!

I'm just curious, what was my point?
(If you have the balls to answer that one).

I think you've actually confused me on what your point was, Great White Dope. I got lost somewhere between White Boy Can't Rap and the word "House".

I'm not even sure what you just posted warrants a reply, other than the fact you wanted to call my balls into the debate...but since we're going This for blow, you really need only scratch your chin to know they are there.

I think you've actually confused me on what your point was, Great White Dope. I got lost somewhere between White Boy Can't Rap and the word "House".
That's a cop-out, Quo! If you don't know, say you don't know. If you don't care, say you don't care. But if you only know one side of an issue, its too early to start drawing conclusions. Unless your using the new crayons mommy got you.

I'm not even sure what you just posted warrants a reply,
...as you post this reply.

other than the fact you wanted to call my balls into the debate...but since we're going This for blow, you really need only scratch your chin to know they are there
No balls there. Maybe because you haven't gone to the sporting goods store to pick yourself up a set. With that in mind, maybe you should change your name to Quid Queefer!

*applauds you with a smirk*

Alright, I'm game.

That's a cop-out, Quo! If you don't know, say you don't know. If you don't care, say you don't care. But if you only know one side of an issue, its too early to start drawing conclusions. Unless your using the new crayons mommy got you.

I don't know, which I said I didn't...because I did say you confused the **** out of me. What part of that statement did you not pick up on, sillyhead? The confused part? Perhaps I need to learn how to speak Moronese, so that you can understand me.

...as you post this reply.

Hold on! Did you just prove cnredd right and cut out an itsy bit of the post I made to form some sort of rebuttal that sits in conjunction with your position? Let's see....

I'm not even sure what you just posted warrants a reply, other than the fact you wanted to call my balls into the debate.

Well, there is what I wrote...and you took from that whole thing:

I'm not even sure what you just posted warrants a reply,

And to the last part of your post, which I will title "I'm rubber, you're glue"...

No balls there. Maybe because you haven't gone to the sporting goods store to pick yourself up a set. With that in mind, maybe you should change your name to Quid Queefer!

Lame. Lame lame lame. I was actually hoping for something to spark a little more motivation in this little spat. That statement right there ranks up with "Your mom!"

Come on, Bill. I really hold nothing against you, but you had shown you could actually hold your own in an argument...though fleeting those shows were. Oh well, I guess Canuck has proven himself smarter than yet another person. SKIL AND BILL IN 08! NO CIGARS, NO TIES, JUST ***** WITH LIES!

Originally posted by Quid pro quo:
I don't know, which I said I didn't...because I did say you confused the **** out of me. What part of that statement did you not pick up on, sillyhead? The confused part? Perhaps I need to learn how to speak Moronese, so that you can understand me.
I didn't confuse you. You seem to think that by saying that, it absolves you of the research you need to do on your subject before shooting your fukking mouth off. In other words, if you didn't know my point, then you don't know what your talking about. Your just standing up for redd without giving a flying fukk on whether my point is valid or not.

Hold on! Did you just prove cnredd right and cut out an itsy bit of the post I made to form some sort of rebuttal that sits in conjunction with your position? Let's see....
If you think your prose is that special, copyright your work! I was merely addressing an ambiguity in your statement.........essssay!

Lame. Lame lame lame. I was actually hoping for something to spark a little more motivation in this little spat. That statement right there ranks up with "Your mom!"
Get off my mom! Cause I just got off yours!

Come on, Bill. I really hold nothing against you, but you had shown you could actually hold your own in an argument...though fleeting those shows were. Oh well, I guess Canuck has proven himself smarter than yet another person. SKIL AND BILL IN 08! NO CIGARS, NO TIES, JUST ***** WITH LIES!
We haven't even started. I believe I asked you to post some proof in regards to your initial conclusions regarding me and redd. We can't start, until you do. I need to see what the premises are, from which you've drawn a conclusion from. Then we can start. At the moment, I'm just waiting to exhale.

Back
Top Bottom