• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is America moving from a permission society to repressive regime?

And you have evidence to back up this claim?

And you think that justifies the oppression and murder Pinochet did? Pinochet killed thousands and even employed a Nazi pedophile cult leader a state torturer:

Is that the small government you love, regime that employs monsters like that?

I think you care more about property then you do human lives.

How often do conservatives apply their small government ideology to black people or LGBT people? Seems like never.
The LGBT “community “ gets way too much attention. No one has neglected the Black community like Democrats in power. You lose.

Stuff that many social conservatives like is falling out of favor with the rest of American culture, that’s not authoritarianism. That’s just cultures evolving over time.
Cultural evolution? 2,000 years ago Baal worshippers practiced indiscriminate sex, hooking up. Unwanted children were casually tossed on to bonfires, abortion on demand. Reviving ancient pagan barbaric practices isn't evolution, it's regression.

Progressive values such as sexualization of children's education are so popular among parents thousands have shown up to protest the indoctrination at school board meetings.

T

Cultural evolution? 2,000 years ago Baal worshippers practiced indiscriminate sex, hooking up. Unwanted children were casually tossed on to bonfires, abortion on demand. Reviving ancient pagan barbaric practices isn't evolution, it's regression.

Progressive values such as sexualization of children's education are so popular among parents thousands have shown up to protest the indoctrination at school board meetings.

T
Those two things are completely unrelated events

Also the accusation of specialization of children is unsupported

The LGBT “community “ gets way too much attention. No one has neglected the Black community like Democrats in power. You lose.

Do you think it's okay use the government to control LGBT and tell them which consenting adults they can marry and how to run their personal lives? Seems like your small government ideology doesn't apply to them.

Conservatives like Lee Atwater said the real agenda wasn't small government, it was screwing over black people:

The conservative limited government ideology means the US government cannot help poor people, but is unlimited in the amount of violence it can commit. No help for poor people, but unendless bombs dropping on villages in Iraq or somewhere else.

Despite our mythology, America has always been "only those things are allowed which aren't expressly forbidden."

And you have evidence to back up this claim?

And you think that justifies the oppression and murder Pinochet did? Pinochet killed thousands.

You're obviously lazy when it comes to research and verifying anything foundational to your views.

Wikipedia is akin to graffiti on an outhouse wall.

As for Pinochet, I don't blame him in the least. Allende and everyone associated with the communist takeover of the country needed to be disposed of.

Just as the only way to save America would be to take everyone at the top out.

Of course that will never happen - or at least a violent uprising against the Establishment will come far too late to save us.

I think you care more about property then you do human lives.

Not sure what your point is here??

How often do conservatives apply their small government ideology to black people or LGBT people? Seems like never.
Again, need specifics.

"Specialization"?? Is that a euphemism for "sexualization"??

I don't want anyone talking to my kids about sex - especially school teachers who are fully indoctrinated "agents of change".

Their intention is to F kids up... well, not my kids!!

I'm going in on Monday to make sure one of my kids is opted out of one of these psychological attack sessions.

You can't trust anything the government does.

I’m on my phone, it was an autocorrect
I don't want anyone talking to my kids about sex - especially school teachers who are fully indoctrinated "agents of change".
I agree. That age is too young. However if they notice that Susie has two mommies, that’s no big deal (and has nothing to do with sex)

I'm going in on Monday to make sure one of my kids is opted out of one of these psychological attack sessions.

Paranoia on your part.

Do you think it's okay use the government to control LGBT and tell them which consenting adults they can marry and how to run their personal lives? Seems like your small government ideology doesn't apply to them.

Conservatives like Lee Atwater said the real agenda wasn't small government, it was screwing over black people:

The conservative limited government ideology means the US government cannot help poor people, but is unlimited in the amount of violence it can commit. No help for poor people, but unendless bombs dropping on villages in Iraq or somewhere else.
The US Government should NOT be helping poor people; nor rich people, or white people, or black people, etc.

The Constitution does not allow it, and it simply is not a proper function of the FedGov.

Assistance to the needy is properly handled on the state and local level. It's called Federalism.

Crack a book would ya ;)

Y

Your attempt at a contribution is a denial. Brilliant.

Oh my, what is specialization of children?

Do some research on the so-called gender unicorn, a graphic tool used to groom young children in gender identity and sex acts.

Y

Your attempt at a contribution is a denial. Brilliant.

Oh my, what is specialization of children?
Specialization was an autocorrect from my phone.
Do some research on the so-called gender unicorn, a graphic tool used to groom young children in gender identity and sex acts.
Please provide a neutrally sourced link on this thing.

Specialization was an autocorrect from my phone.

Please provide a neutrally sourced link on this thing.
You can do a simple internet search for yourself. I am not going to put up with your arbitrary determination of a neutral source.

You can do a simple internet search for yourself. I am not going to put up with your arbitrary determination of a neutral source.
The number of people who are unwilling to support arguments on this forum seems to be growing.

I find this phenomenon interesting.

So you can't back up your argument.

Dismissed.

Paranoia on your part.

No, that isn't paranoia - that understanding comes from decades of studying the tactics of disinformation and demoralization.

The Soviets referred to the overall implementation of these tactics as "active measures".

There are still some good videos on YouTube of KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov being interviewed in the 1980's and giving presentations on what his job was, how the process works, and how the Soviets and their partners in foreign (hostile) lands implemented them.

-----------------------------

Firstly, the common teacher who is "teaching" such things is not some sort of "active conspirator" dedicated to harming or perverting the kids.

Rather he/she (not ironically soon to be banned words of "hate and exclusion" - that should set alarms off for people, but apparently not) are themselves indoctrinated "agents of change". The Soviets would refer to them as "useful idiots".

The teachers undergo training to implement these things and are taught to view themselves as "agents of change", while also being given training on how to deal with parents who object, the implication being that parents are not qualified, nor should they have the right, to impart this type of information to the child.

That responsibility and duty, these teachers are told, should only be exercised by qualified, trained professionals like themselves.

--------------------------------

As for premature sexualization - any rational, non-indoctrinated adult should be able to conclude that introducing young children to the subjects of sex, sexualization, sex acts, pedophilia, homosexuality, gender identity, etc., can only be psychologically harmful to the child.

From the perspective of the left - from the perspective of anyone seeking to destabilize a society - this would obviously be a useful longterm tactic.

If the goal is to overthrow the existing society, and with it it's system of government - and that is the goal - it should be obvious how effective this long range strategy would be.

Therefore, the intent of harm to the child is deliberate.

------------------------------

These psychological tactics and attacks became a standard part of training for the KGB.

Based on the work of Pavlov and later B.F. Skinner (behaviorism), these subversive tactics began to be implemented in the United States as early as the 1940's.

It is an enormous subject in and of itself.

---------------------------

So - to say that the goal of premature sexualization of children is to deliberately harm them - is not "paranoia".

It is stated from the position of having an indepth understanding of why this agenda is being pushed at all.

I own a small business... we were doing quite well with the policies Trump enacted.

We're just hanging on now. Biden is killing us.

:LOL:

Did you forget about the pandemic that took out a million Americans and how your president downplayed it?

No, that isn't paranoia - that understanding comes from decades of studying the tactics of disinformation and demoralization.

The Soviets referred to the overall implementation of these tactics as "active measures".

There are still some good videos on YouTube of KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov being interviewed in the 1980's and giving presentations on what his job was, how the process works, and how the Soviets and their partners in foreign (hostile) lands implemented them.

-----------------------------

Firstly, the common teacher who is "teaching" such things is not some sort of "active conspirator" dedicated to harming or perverting the kids.

Rather he/she (not ironically soon to be banned words of "hate and exclusion" - that should set alarms off for people, but apparently not) are themselves indoctrinated "agents of change". The Soviets would refer to them as "useful idiots".

The teachers undergo training to implement these things and are taught to view themselves as "agents of change", while also being given training on how to deal with parents who object, the implication being that parents are not qualified, nor should they have the right, to impart this type of information to the child.

That responsibility and duty, these teachers are told, should only be exercised by qualified, trained professionals like themselves.

--------------------------------

As for premature sexualization - any rational, non-indoctrinated adult should be able to conclude that introducing young children to the subjects of sex, sexualization, sex acts, pedophilia, homosexuality, gender identity, etc., can only be psychologically harmful to the child.

From the perspective of the left - from the perspective of anyone seeking to destabilize a society - this would obviously be a useful longterm tactic.

If the goal is to overthrow the existing society, and with it it's system of government - and that is the goal - it should be obvious how effective this long range strategy would be.

Therefore, the intent of harm to the child is deliberate.

------------------------------

These psychological tactics and attacks became a standard part of training for the KGB.

Based on the work of Pavlov and later B.F. Skinner (behaviorism), these subversive tactics began to be implemented in the United States as early as the 1940's.

It is an enormous subject in and of itself.

---------------------------

So - to say that the goal of premature sexualization of children is to deliberately harm them - is not "paranoia".

It is stated from the position of having an indepth understanding of why this agenda is being pushed at all.
Every time you respond to me, its just endless conspiracy theories. Do you have any topics worth discussing?

^ Unhinged post. Teachers are just teaching. There is no need for attacks on them.

Unless you want to contribute to America's teacher shortage. 🤷‍♂️

The US Government should NOT be helping poor people; nor rich people, or white people, or black people, etc.

The Constitution does not allow it, and it simply is not a proper function of the FedGov.

Assistance to the needy is properly handled on the state and local level. It's called Federalism.

Crack a book would ya ;)

No the government should not be helping the poor, conservatives want to use it to crack down on black people and LGBT people and blow up people in Iraq.

That is the small government conservatives like.

Every time you respond to me, its just endless conspiracy theories. Do you have any topics worth discussing?
Lol.. It's how the world actually works.

The CIA exists, espionage exists, subversion exists, spying exists... the U.S. just expelled some Chinese nationals for spying. It happens every day.

That isn't "conspiracy theory"... it's just explaining who, why, and how.

----------------------

For Pete's sake, you guys still insist Operation Gladio was a "stay behind operation", and deny that the FBI knew the OKC Bombing was going to happen and didn't stop it, or that the FBI didn't materially support the first WTC Bombing, on and on...

All of those things were proven beyond all doubt in court - but because CNN didn't pump it into your brain 24/7 for 2 weeks straight, it can't be true, right??

Do some actual research!!

Sheesh!!

No the government should not be helping the poor, conservatives want to use it to crack down on black people and LGBT people and blow up people in Iraq.

That is the small government conservatives like.
Do you even know what federalism is??

It's like trying reason with a 2 year old.

Do you even know what federalism is??

It's like trying reason with a 2 year old.

I know what is and I know conservatives use and ignore it at their leisure:

It seems like federalism never seems to work out for minorities and ''states' rights'' are often used against black people, to support everything from slavery to Jim Crow laws. Conservative small-government ideology never applies to black people.

Then why do you support its existence at all?

No, I think the links speak for themselves. I'd rather the small government GOP keep their weird little hands off of making inane religious morality based legislation.

This is American. It's my constitutional right to possess as many sex toys as I want, and I don't see how that's the business of the GOP.
Maybe i should send him a bad dragon dildo.

Back
Top Bottom