• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is America in a Pre-Revolutionary State this July 4th?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Roger L Simon
July 2, 2013

We are two-thirds of the way into the most incompetent presidency in our history. People everywhere are fed up. Even many of the so-called liberals who propelled Barack Obama into office have stopped defending him in the face of an unprecedented number of scandals coming at us one after the other like hideous monsters in some non-stop computer game.

And now looming is the monster of monsters, ObamaCare, the healthcare reform almost no one wanted and fewer understood.

It will be administered by the Internal Revenue Service, an organization that has been revealed to be a kind of post-modern American Gestapo, asking not just to examine our accounting books but the books we read. What could be more totalitarian than that?

Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal warns the costs of ObamaCare are close to tripling what were promised, and the number of doctors in our country is rapidly diminishing. No more “My son, the doctor!” It doesn’t pay.

And young people most of all will not be able to afford escalating health insurance costs and will end up paying the fine to the IRS, simultaneously bankrupting the health system and enhancing the brutal power of the IRS — all this while unemployment numbers remain near historical highs.

No one knows how many have given up looking for work while crony capitalist friends of the administration enrich themselves on mythological clean-energy projects.

In fact, everywhere we look on this July Fourth sees a great civilization in decline. And much of that decline can be laid at the foot of the incumbent. Especially his own people, African Americans, have suffered. Their unemployment numbers are catastrophic, their real needs ignored while hustlers like Sharpton, Jackson, and, sadly, even the president fan the flames of non-existent racism.

(Excerpt)
Read more:
Roger L. Simon » Is America in a Pre-Revolutionary State this July 4th?

Why won't this administration tell Americans how many people have not been able to get full time times? Why are the unemployment stats cooked each and every month by the BLS?
The IRS has become a political arm of the Obama administration and should be abolished.
Will Obama's STASI be knocking on your door soon?

I'm guessing the revolution wouldn't last long once Tea Partiers and Conservatives lose access to their Medicare and blood pressure medication. I picture a group of seniors ranting about Liberals until their heart valves burst.

The Revolution will not be televised because the tea baggers will be watching Fox News.

The Revolution will not be televised because the tea baggers will be watching Fox News.

Sounds just like the Tories during the Revolution they just loved the yoke of oppression that King George imposed upon them. Guess Joaquin loves having Obama's foot on hos throat.

I can't see people in this country uniting for a revolution. Besides can your stockpile of guns really handle a drone?

I can't see people in this country uniting for a revolution. Besides can your stockpile of guns really handle a drone?

Americans are diversified, smart, and capable of handling anything. Our military will not shoot fellow Americans, so it will be incumbent upo Obama to use foreign troops. If a revolution begins true Americans will fight against the tyranny of this gov't.

Americans are diversified, smart, and capable of handling anything. Our military will not shoot fellow Americans, so it will be incumbent upo Obama to use foreign troops. If a revolution begins true Americans will fight against the tyranny of this gov't.

So you will join up with the progressive left? You are now connected to them.

By Roger L Simon
July 2, 2013

We are two-thirds of the way into the most incompetent presidency in our history. People everywhere are fed up. Even many of the so-called liberals who propelled Barack Obama into office have stopped defending him in the face of an unprecedented number of scandals coming at us one after the other like hideous monsters in some non-stop computer game.

And now looming is the monster of monsters, ObamaCare, the healthcare reform almost no one wanted and fewer understood.

It will be administered by the Internal Revenue Service, an organization that has been revealed to be a kind of post-modern American Gestapo, asking not just to examine our accounting books but the books we read. What could be more totalitarian than that?

Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal warns the costs of ObamaCare are close to tripling what were promised, and the number of doctors in our country is rapidly diminishing. No more “My son, the doctor!” It doesn’t pay.

And young people most of all will not be able to afford escalating health insurance costs and will end up paying the fine to the IRS, simultaneously bankrupting the health system and enhancing the brutal power of the IRS — all this while unemployment numbers remain near historical highs.

No one knows how many have given up looking for work while crony capitalist friends of the administration enrich themselves on mythological clean-energy projects.

In fact, everywhere we look on this July Fourth sees a great civilization in decline. And much of that decline can be laid at the foot of the incumbent. Especially his own people, African Americans, have suffered. Their unemployment numbers are catastrophic, their real needs ignored while hustlers like Sharpton, Jackson, and, sadly, even the president fan the flames of non-existent racism.

(Excerpt)
Read more:
Roger L. Simon » Is America in a Pre-Revolutionary State this July 4th?

Why won't this administration tell Americans how many people have not been able to get full time times? Why are the unemployment stats cooked each and every month by the BLS?
The IRS has become a political arm of the Obama administration and should be abolished.
Will Obama's STASI be knocking on your door soon?
I don not think people are united enough for revolution however i believe the sate of the world does in fact call for revolution. People in 3rd world country's are staving while big business are making money off them, dictators are still ruling many country's, even in the rich west the majority of people are still not happy. I think we need to learn from past revolution and lead a peaceful revolution (non-violent) be that through elections or by the masses uniting for common good of people. I think capitalism has gone to far and are current model is falling. I know many people on this post will find it hard to agree with me but at least try to understand were people like me are coming from as there are growing number of people with views not too far away from what i have expressed here. The general population has to try and understand the ideas of conservatives and some of the paternalistic liberals (not all but many) so try to understand this feeling.

Hysterical hyperbole is hysterical.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE IF PEOPLE CAN SEE THE TRUTH IN WHAT I AM SAYING :peace

Sounds just like the Tories during the Revolution they just loved the yoke of oppression that King George imposed upon them.

Spoken like a revolutionary. The conservatives of yonder wouldn't put up with such radical nonsense.

I hope to hell your health insurance will be administered by the IRS. God I pray for it.

It won't be so don't worry about me. However Karma has a way of biting you in the ass so maybe you should pray your bad intentions won't come back on you.

No Americans are not "smart"
r2rrtl.jpg

And good luck im guessing with a "far right" wing "revolution" ill expect more people like this rolling around on their scooters
2vdjt09.jpg

There are some wishful thinkers out there, but they couldn't organise a bunk-up in a bordello.

imgres-1.jpegHey, I'll be 70 in August and I'd like to live in interesting times before I kick the bucket.

Bring on the revolution!

If you'll start it, I'll buy a TV and watch it.

Last edited:
civil.jpg
revolution.jpg

Now, I am not sure how the conservatives are going to manage a revolution. Can they hire illegal immigrants to do it for them?

If a revolution were to truly begin it would be against the Dems and republicans. Since there is no sign of any of that In greater numbers than Dems or republicans there will be no meaningful revolution. That is a FACT!

If a revolution were to truly begin it would be against the Dems and republicans. Since there is no sign of any of that In greater numbers than Dems or republicans there will be no meaningful revolution. That is a FACT!

I guess I will be able to sleep better at night now.

]Why won't this administration tell Americans how many people have not been able to get full time times?
Table A-6. Employed and unemployed full- and part-time workers by sex and age, seasonally adjustedAs of May 2013, 9.9 million unemployed looking for full time work.

Table A-7. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status, seasonally adjusted
As of May 2013, 7.9 million people working less than 35 hours a week who are willing and able to work 35+ hours/week but whose hours have been cut or could not find full time work or seasonally employed or started or ended a job during the survey reference week.

Why are the unemployment stats cooked each and every month by the BLS?
They're not, though I'd love to hear how you think they are and what your evidence is. Your claim about not revealing how many people have been unable to find full time work hurts your credibility, though.

Sounds just like the Tories during the Revolution they just loved the yoke of oppression that King George imposed upon them. Guess Joaquin loves having Obama's foot on hos throat.

I love the delusional narratives of tea baggers.

Back
Top Bottom