• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is America Headed Towards South Africa's Culture of Open Hunting Season on White People?

Is America Headed Towards South Africa's Cu Open Hunting of White People?

• Total voters

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A black man executes a 5 year old white boy in North Carolina.

4 black teenagers pretend to befriend a white teen girl in North Carolina, in order to murder her and steal her purse.

A black man is heard laughing as he videotapes his black friend beating a white man with a brick in Baltimore. The black man uploads the video to Instagram, with the hashtag #whitelivesdontmatter. Local Baltimore news stations report that 'theres no known motive for the crime'.

A black teenager punches a 59 year old white man after demanding a dollar, while at a fair in Maryland. The black teen is sentenced to attend anger management courses, and placed in a behavior management program.
---------

These are just a handful of the news stories from the past week that demonstrate the current state of black rage in America. In spite of sensational journalism that depicts blacks as victims of violence at the hands of white police and citizens, white people were victimized by black people at a rate of 10:1 in 2018.

Is America Headed Towards South African Styled Open Hunting on White People?

Cannon Hinnant

cannon-sessoms.jpg

Veronica Baker

Veronica-Baker-Death.jpg

Baltimore Brick Attack

Random-Brick-Attack-Instagram-traysavage_.jpg

John Weed

john-marvin-weed-murdered-in-maryland-2.jpg

4 black teenagers pretend to befriend a white teen girl in North Carolina, in order to murder her and steal her purse.

A black man is heard laughing as he videotapes his black friend beating a white man with a brick in Baltimore. The black man uploads the video to Instagram, with the hashtag #whitelivesdontmatter. Local Baltimore news stations report that 'theres no known motive for the crime'.

A black teenager punches a 59 year old white man after demanding a dollar, while at a fair in Maryland. The black teen is sentenced to attend anger management courses, and placed in a behavior management program.
---------

These are just a handful of the news stories from the past week that demonstrate the current state of black rage in America. In spite of sensational journalism that depicts blacks as victims of violence at the hands of white police and citizens, white people were victimized by black people at a rate of 10:1 in 2018.

Cannon Hinnant

cannon-sessoms.jpg

Veronica Baker

Veronica-Baker-Death.jpg

Baltimore Brick Attack

John Weed

Despite your fervant hopes, no, and this is about the most idiotic poll ever posted on this site, I'd bet, without even checking. Take your white victim complex and tell someone who cares; I can't make suggestions, but you can figure it out....

Despite your fervant hopes, no, and this is about the most idiotic poll ever posted on this site, I'd bet, without even checking. Take your white victim complex and tell someone who cares; I can't make suggestions, but you can figure it out....

What if there were 10 times as many white victims of black violence than vice versa? Would that make you question why the media, both political parties, and the FBI portrays the opposite to be true?

Last edited:
Give me a break.

A missing white girl missing? Every news channel is reporting it.

A missing black girl? Very big difference.

That is the truth at all cost.

Give me a break.

That's subjective. You may just not notice it when a black girl is reported missing. What's not subjective are the statistics for interracial crime, which I've never seen reported on. If one does the math themselves, they find
A) 548,000 whites were the victims of black violent crime in 2018
B) 59,000 blacks were the victims of white violent crime in 2018
C) this fact was never reported by any MSM, while every black boy killed by police officers was reported

A poster who presents a neo-Nazi agenda here daily, attempting to create a further divide among people by painting with a very wide and selective brush.

Don't fall for it.

Shame on you if you do.

A poster who presents a neo-Nazi agenda here daily, attempting to create a further divide among people by painting with a very wide and selective brush.

Don't fall for it.

Shame on you if you do.

Such a humanitarian response. Someone tries to sound the fire alarm before the flames engulf everyone in the building, and your reply is "don't fall for it!"

You represent an anomaly psyche, not the norm, across all races.
883104fdaad1810c8dbbb2a6df5a4b6ed7d5036f-2560x1138.jpg

The American White Savior Complex - Tablet Magazine

That's subjective. You may just not notice it when a black girl is reported missing. What's not subjective are the statistics for interracial crime, which I've never seen reported on. If one does the math themselves, they find
C) this fact was never reported by any MSM, while every black boy killed by police officers was reported

Probably because it was debunked. Here's the Reuters' fact check link: Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates - Reuters

Probably because it was debunked. Here's the Reuters' fact check link: Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates - Reuters

Just out of curiosity, I decided to crunch the numbers myself.

According to the US Bureau of Justice statistics in 2018, excluding simple assault:

There were 203,266 incident where a white person was the victim and the assailant was black.
There were 13,917 incident where a black person was the victim and the assailant was white.

Make of it what you will.

[h=2][/h]

Just out of curiosity, I decided to crunch the numbers myself.

According to the US Bureau of Justice statistics in 2018, excluding simple assault:

There were 203,266 incident where a white person was the victim and the assailant was black.
There were 13,917 incident where a black person was the victim and the assailant was white.

Make of it what you will.

[h=2][/h]

Well...how did you come by those figures because the percentages shown in the link you provided show each and every time that there is more white on white crime than black on white and that there is more black on black crime than white on black (so there is truth there even if the numbers at first glance don't add up).

---------

Cannon Hinnant

cannon-sessoms.jpg

Veronica Baker

Veronica-Baker-Death.jpg

Baltimore Brick Attack

John Weed

Yawn. Yet another race baiting thread by the local Holocaust denier desperately trying to find any excuse to justify his pathological hatred of minorities.

Considering that there is no “South Africa style open hunting on white people” in South Africa, much less anywhere else, your thread is a total failure.....as usual.

Well...how did you come by those figures because the percentages shown in the link you provided show each and every time that there is more white on white crime than black on white and that there is more black on black crime than white on black (so there is truth there even if the numbers at first glance don't add up).

From table 14a it states the total number of incidents where the victim was white (1,154,920) and the percentage of those incidents where the offender was black (17.6%).

17.6% of 1,154,920 = 203,266 incidents where the offender was black....

Do the same for incidents where victims were black and the offender was white.

As an impartial observer, I would answer the OP's question with: NO, we are not currently experiencing the South African example of murdering Caucasians.

But within the coming decades, as Euro Americans continue to decline in numbers, conditions for them will become a little dicey.

I like to think that the folks who run this country by the end of this century will try to protect the remaining Euro Americans. Maybe some safe zones could be set up for them.

Such a humanitarian response.
and what would you know about "humanitarian", seeing how the despicable agenda you constantly pursue makes no provision for it?

Someone tries to sound the the fire alarm before the flames engulf everyone in the building, and your reply is "don't fall for it!"
It's more like you and your despicable ilk trying to lay fire, to then gleefully dance around it.

But then nobody with even half a brain is really falling for you toxic spoutings anyway.

What if there were 10 times as many white victims of black violence than vice versa? Would that make you question why the media, both political parties, and the FBI portrays the opposite to be true?
The only thing coming under question here is your pathetic White Supremacist agenda.

Well, let's rephrase that to "it would be, were it not so apparent already".

From table 14a it states the total number of incidents where the victim was white (1,154,920) and the percentage of those incidents where the offender was black (17.6%).

17.6% of 1,154,920 = 203,266 incidents where the offender was black....

Do the same for incidents where victims were black and the offender was white.

Crime rates are associated with concentrated poverty, it has nothing to do with race (unless one is a racist). While there are plenty of white people living in poverty, they typically live in proximity to white people that are not in poverty and thus benefit from those networks. In contrast, due to decades of institutional racism, 8 out of 10 people living in concentrated poverty are Black or Hispanic.

Give me a break.

One Black person shot in Kenosha is big news.

A few miles East of there, 75 Black people shot and nobody cares.

Why?

Do you have a link for these stats?

The only thing coming under question here is your pathetic White Supremacist agenda.

Well, let's rephrase that to "it would be, were it not so apparent already".

Oh, ok. See you in your next comment, which will be a rewording of this comment, and every other comment you've made for the last 3 years.

---------

Cannon Hinnant

cannon-sessoms.jpg

Veronica Baker

Veronica-Baker-Death.jpg

Baltimore Brick Attack

John Weed

Not yet, but in roughly 20 - 30 years you will have a more comprehensive picture. Unfortunately the USA is definitely heading towards a white minority and becoming a 3rd world ****hole!

Yawn. Yet another race baiting thread by the local Holocaust denier desperately trying to find any excuse to justify his pathological hatred of minorities.

Considering that there is no “South Africa style open hunting on white people” in South Africa, much less anywhere else, your thread is a total failure.....as usual.

You must decolonize joo mind.

Don't fall for it.

Shame on you if you do.

No he doesn’t, stop lying! You should be removed for calling someone that. In fact I will report you!

Interesting post...while the left, which I assume you are supporting, condoms the police, which has included both white and minority cops attempting to enforce the laws which has resulted in only a very few that went off track resulting in either injuries or death while you and your fellow liberals/progressives stand by with your sharky comments and watch black kill both their fellow blacks and the violence pictured by the OP. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom