• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Alvin Greene a Republican plant?

Is Alvin Greene a Republican plant?

• Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Probably not. But next time, don't allow multiple votes for a poll like this. *wink*

Hmmm, I didn't mean to do that. Maybe a moderator could fix it.

I don't know why the Republicans would need a plant...it's not like Jim DeMint's seat was considered to be in play in this election cycle anyway. With that said, this guy sounds like an absolute moron and SOMETHING funny may have been going on.

There is definitely something very fishy and absolutely weird and surreal about this, I agree.

I don't know why the Republicans would need a plant...it's not like Jim DeMint's seat was considered to be in play in this election cycle anyway. With that said, this guy sounds like an absolute moron and SOMETHING funny may have been going on.

Why should something funny be going, just because this guy's an absolute moron. Afterall, Obama did get elected to the presidency.

Why should something funny be going, just because this guy's an absolute moron. Afterall, Obama did get elected to the presidency.

I get it. You watched the video clip, noticed that they're both black, and concluded that therefore they must be similar (in a bad way). :roll:
Aside from their skin color, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what you could possibly think they have in common, but I'm drawing a blank.

I get it. You watched the video clip, noticed that they're both black, and concluded that therefore they must be similar (in a bad way). :roll:
Aside from their skin color, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what you could possibly think they have in common, but I'm drawing a blank.
Conservatives see things in black and white; liberals, on the other hand ,see things in gray.
Greene epitomizes the need for reform in campaigns and education.
A voter should never be asked to select from a list of unknowns.
Apparently, these voters, from a certain Charleston ward knew nothing and just selected the first name.
Did I mention the need for reforms?
Greene struck me as a dummy of the first order.

I say no unless the republicans got one hell of a psychic. The democrats making these baseless accusations are nothing more than sore losers pissed because their man didn't win and the democrat primary voters gave them the middle finger by choosing Greene.
This was a primary race between Democrats; I see neither winner nor loser.
If this Republican (Demint) cannot lose, why waste time and money with a prime candidate?

I heard him on Laura Ingraham's show the other day and I thought he sounded like a teenager. I laughed the whole way through. How on Earth did he get nominated??

I heard him on Laura Ingraham's show the other day and I thought he sounded like a teenager. I laughed the whole way through. How on Earth did he get nominated??

I blame Miss "such as" South Carolina.

Greene epitomizes the need for reform in campaigns and education.

If Greene epitomizes anything its that primary voters are sick of well known/establishment candidates.

A voter should never be asked to select from a list of unknowns.
I disagree. Voters should be able to vote for who ever they want just as long as that candidate is a actual resident of their district. Elections should not be about who has money for political ads,speech writers or money to hire speech tutors to help them to make them a excellent speakers.

Apparently, these voters, from a certain Charleston ward knew nothing and just selected the first name.

Any evidence to support this claim or is this we do not like what the voters chose so lets ridicule their intelligence.

Did I mention the need for reforms?
Greene struck me as a dummy of the first order

Big deal many conservatives think Obama is a dumdass and many libs think Bush is a dumbass.

This was a primary race between Democrats; I see neither winner nor loser.
Apparently there are is a winner and loser seeing how the establishment democrats are doing everything they can to remove this guy. So they feel the need to trash his character and intelligence.

If this Republican (Demint) cannot lose, why waste time and money with a prime candidate?

If the democrats saw it that way then why do they piss and moan over their guy losing to Greene?

This is part of the great white right wing conspiracy.

This is part of the great white right wing conspiracy.

No, just business as usual in South Carolina. That all said, this does both parties a big favor as no one will spend (and waste) any money on this campaign, the outcome of which is known to all (regardless of who the Dems might run) before the campaign even starts.

No, just business as usual in South Carolina. That all said, this does both parties a big favor as no one will spend (and waste) any money on this campaign, the outcome of which is known to all (regardless of who the Dems might run) before the campaign even starts.

I can think of better ways to spend on a ten thousand dollar joke. Just think of how many twelve dollar whores you could buy with that.

Back
Top Bottom