• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Affirmative Action helping or hurting?

Is Affirmative Action helping or hurting?

• Affirmative Action is hurting this nation

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Affirmative Action is helping this nation

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Affirmative Action is neither helping or hurting, mainly because it does not exist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post if you chose this)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

The Mark

Sporadic insanity normal.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Affirmative Action, and other programs like it are, IMO, the cause of much of the racism in this nation today.

The Mark said:
Affirmative Action, and other programs like it are, IMO, the cause of much of the racism in this nation today.

Agreed. It is legal and broad racism which is worse than typical racism.

The Mark said:

Affirmative action has long lived out what it was designed to do. In the days when there was rampant bias against african-americans, it helped to pave the road. However, the paving has eroded away and all we're left with is a bumpy dirt path. I have always believed that in the end, affirmative action would eventually become state sponsored racism, guised as "good policy" because it would become the only way people would do what's right. No longer is merit viable, no longer is qualification viable. Nope, now it's a certain percentage of this race and that race and women and blah blah blah must be hired into establishments, or we will publicly charge you as "racist" and then force you to comply. I can't stand when a job application asks me my race and sex. Hello.. my name is Suzanne... can't you tell? My skin is white, my blood is red. Their skin is black.. guess what? Their blood is still red. If I'm judged against someone based on my race or sex, then I don't need to go to school. I don't need to go to college. Hell, since the government has decided for me that I'm a priority hire (I still don't know how women became a "minority" protected under AA, but ummm I'll go with it for my rant) I'll just go for the job, and if they turn me down, cuz I'm a dumbass, I'll just sue em for discrimination. Hell eventually I'll win a couple hundred G's, right? *just rolls my eyes, because number 1.. that scenario HAS played out before, and number 2... I know without a doubt someone reading this scenario is going to think I'm serious*

I feel like we should have guidelines in place to guard against discrimination and to assist those who have more limited resources and greater obstacles (such as funding for school and the accompanying scholastic disadvantages), but to make it policy that a certain demographic is ALWAYS going to fall into those circumstances is just insulting. Further its not so much that a demographic meets those circumstances, its more that if you are a WASP, you wont have those needs. And if it is ever acknowledged that you do, there isnt a program in place for you like there is for asians, latinos, african americans, or even women in general, if you happen to be a male.

I think its also a cycle that feeds itself. If there are always these special programs for just you...there is no reason to achieve or strive to perfection. You are taught that there is always a place for you based on the pigment of your skin. No need to strive above a minimum of effort.

All in all, affirmative action, along with being insulting, promotes mediocrity in our society and it suppresses the perfection that comes through pure competition. Instead, affirmative action fosters a resentment among those who do not benefit and undesirable status quo among those who do, respectively.

i think its pretty well agreed upon by both sides that affirmative action is a dated program thats doing nothing but hurting our country and further fueling the fire of racism. it devalues the hard work of minorities and basically tells the rest of the country that they need the bar lowered for them to succeed. at the same time it undermines the merit of qualified whites, and in many cases, asian americans who lose out on jobs and school spots because of their race.

like i say in every affirmative action thread, i dont think its a completely doomed program, just one that needs reformation. rather than focusing on race, it should be used to help those of low socioeconomic status compete on the same level as the rest of us, regardless of race.

:applaud
FiremanRyan said:
i think its pretty well agreed upon by both sides that affirmative action is a dated program thats doing nothing but hurting our country and further fueling the fire of racism. it devalues the hard work of minorities and basically tells the rest of the country that they need the bar lowered for them to succeed. at the same time it undermines the merit of qualified whites, and in many cases, asian americans who lose out on jobs and school spots because of their race.

like i say in every affirmative action thread, i dont think its a completely doomed program, just one that needs reformation. rather than focusing on race, it should be used to help those of low socioeconomic status compete on the same level as the rest of us, regardless of race.

:applaud couldnt have said it better myself :applaud

affirmative action was never really applied properly. A proper vision of affirmative action would be to measure the talent of the individual not the pristine numbers alone. An example would involve say two athletes being recruited for a major college tennis team

Athlete number one is the son of a millionaire-has his own private indoor court and a coach that lives at the estate and he wins the state championship

Athlete number two is a poor inner city or farm boy who plays on his HS team and practices when he can at a run down public outdoor court. He finishes 8th in the HS state tournament

Now a wise coach might well conclude that had athlete #2 had a private coach he might have been a far better player than the first guy and with the advantages of the major college varsity program behind him he might be the better player in the long run because the first kid might have maxed out his talent

Unfortunately that isn't how it works. I went to College with a black guy whose father was a Law professor at a very good law school in NY. This boy had gone to the top jesuit school in Albany-then on to Exeter Academy than to Yale. He had a 3.4 and a 690 LSAT and he got into Yale Law school while lots of us white guys with similar backgrounds with 3.7 and 750+ boards didn't. The admissions office at Yale Law saw BLACK and that was all that mattered-plus since this guy didn't implode at Exeter or Yale College, they figured he wasn't going to flunk out. One of the guys I knew who didn't get into a top graduate school was a French-Canadian fellow whose family had moved to New England a few generations ago. He was the first person in his family to ever go to college-his entire extended family (Dairy farmers) all chipped in savings so this guy could afford college without going into debt. He graduated first in his class in a rural HS and had 1400 SAT's and graduated college with a 3.6. He was far more deserving of "affirmative action" than a guy who had gone to exeter.

"Affirmative action" has always been outrageous. It makes white people who are utterly not responsible for anything in the past pay a heavy price because of the color of their skin (white).

The world is becoming much more competitive, and we can't afford these self-imposed irrational constraints, or we are going to decline as a country. Here's a list of the least of what has to be dealt with, but is not because of political cowardice.

1. An end to government sponsored racial discrimination.

2. A thorough-going reform of the federal judiciary, especially the supreme court, and reining in the tort lawyer predators, in order to re-establish the rule of law.

3. An end to massive illegal immigration.

4. Abolish the public school system, with its wretched results, and demand high standards and an end to grade inflation in secondary and tertiary schools.

alphamale said:
"Affirmative action" has always been outrageous. It makes white people who are utterly not responsible for anything in the past pay a heavy price because of the color of their skin (white).

The world is becoming much more competitive, and we can't afford these self-imposed irrational constraints, or we are going to decline as a country. Here's a list of the least of what has to be dealt with, but is not because of political cowardice.

I find it interesting that getting rid of Affirmative Action would at least partialy fix all of these problems.

alphamale said:

This is Affirmative Action.

alphamale said:
2. A thorough-going reform of the federal judiciary, especially the supreme court, and reining in the tort lawyer predators, in order to re-establish the rule of law.

Getting rid of Affirmative Action would hopefully get rid of most of the race-based law suits that hinder companies during their hiring process, suck away funds to pay court costs, etc. It seems to me that if companies didn't have to worry about race and such, they would be able to hire the people that would do the job right, with no consessions for race, gender, etc.

This, in turn, would allow the companies to work more efficiently, allowing them to either lower prices on their products, have higher profits, or both.

And that, in turn, would allow them to hire more people to expand their business........etc.

It seems to me that giving Affirmative Action the boot would improve the economy.

Just a thought.

alphamale said:

Not really sure how it might apply here.

alphamale said:
4. Abolish the public school system, with its wretched results, and demand high standards and an end to grade inflation in secondary and tertiary schools.

Not sure killing the evil AA applies here....lol.

But anyway, I totally agree with alphamale. Our public school system, for the most part, is junk.

We need a school system that is based on teaching students the skills they need to get at least low-skill jobs, go to college, etc.

We need a school system that rewards students based firstly on how well they do in class, with all other considerations coming in a distant second.

Hmm, just had a thought. I am guessing that everyone has been hearing about the ID trial. If not, maybe it's just me.

Anyway, my thought was that schools should teach ONLY the facts about biology, etc. They should teach no assumptions that there was evolution, none about a god, some ID guy, etc.

Let students make their own decisions as to what they believe in. That is freedom.

Anyway, back to my thoughts about schools. Public schools should never graduate students untill they meet requirements for their grade level. And those requirements need to be set higher.

And it's not just the public schools, parents need to play an active role in making sure their child goes to school on time, studies, etc.

It needs to be an intermeshing system of public schools teaching only what is needed for the students later life, and parents teaching the rest and reinforcing the school's teachings.

And do away with all the special programs, etc. There should only be one special program. A group of tutors that can help a student who is having problems, help students with learning problems, etc.

Also, I think that there is rarely a case of ADD, etc. I think that the teachers are just not making it interesting enough. I mean, if it's not interesting, why would anyone want to pay attention? So it would seem that not stuffing our kids with drugs would not only force the teachers to find other ways to get their attention, but would also lower school costs.....after all, drugs are expensive.

Wow, a bunch of random thoughts just spewed themselves out of my mind.........heh heh.

"Affirmative Action" or "Positive Discrimination" as it is known in Europe are means by which self hating whites can elevate aliens into positions of power and influence in Aryan countries.
It is a disgrace and treasonous to the Aryan race.

Aryan Imperium said:
"Affirmative Action" or "Positive Discrimination" as it is known in Europe are means by which self hating whites can elevate aliens into positions of power and influence in Aryan countries.
It is a disgrace and treasonous to the Aryan race.

Woah......:roll:

Just letting everyone know that while I am against Affirmative Action, I am in no way racist.

In fact, I never think about someones race when talking about them, unless the discussion is about race.

Because to me, race has no bearing whatsoever on who someone is and how good they are.

It's just.....not important.

The Mark said:
Woah......:roll:

Just letting everyone know that while I am against Affirmative Action, I am in no way racist.

In fact, I never think about someones race when talking about them, unless the discussion is about race.

Because to me, race has no bearing whatsoever on who someone is and how good they are.

It's just.....not important.

It is pretty "important" to those leaches in the race industry who make big bucks out of setting themselves up as "community leaders" or "spokesmen".

Aryan Imperium said:
It is pretty "important" to those leaches in the race industry who make big bucks out of setting themselves up as "community leaders" or "spokesmen".

But if everyone, including yourself, thought this way, there would be no place for, as you say, "race based community leaders, etc".

Mainly because, if race mattered to no one, then there would be no place for advocates of one race in particular.

I mean, if someone sees someone else and immediately thinks "Other race!!!! BAD!!!", or something to that effect, it obviously restricts the efficiant function of society.

We are all of the same race.....Human. There should be no government forms, ever, that have a box to put your race in.....and if there is one, you should have the option to put "human" in.

In fact, there should be no forms, anywhere, for any reason, that have a box to enter your race in.

But if everyone, including yourself, thought this way, there would be no place for, as you say, "race based community leaders, etc".

Mainly because, if race mattered to no one, then there would be no place for advocates of one race in particular.

These people exist because of multiculturalism and the subservience of the host Aryan populations and their limp wristed politicians.

I mean, if someone sees someone else and immediately thinks "Other race!!!! BAD!!!", or something to that effect, it obviously restricts the efficiant function of society.

Over simplistic.It is not a case of viewing those of different race as "bad".It is a case of the biological survival of my race.

We are all of the same race.....Human. There should be no government forms, ever, that have a box to put your race in.....and if there is one, you should have the option to put "human" in.

Like your pc comrades you contradict yourself.You refer to issues surrounding the race problem,using the term yourself and then make such a lame and ridiculous statement that there is only "one" race.

In fact, there should be no forms, anywhere, for any reason, that have a box to enter your race in.[/QUOTE]

Ethic monitoring exists in order that institutions policies on "equal opportunities" may be measured for their effectiveness.I would have assumed that you would have been in favour of that?

Aryan Imperium said:
The Mark said:

These people exist because of multiculturalism and the subservience of the host Aryan populations and their limp wristed politicians.

Ok, if you think so, but it sounds crazy to me....although I will admit that alot of the politicians are "limp wristed".

Aryan Imperium said:
The Mark said:

Over simplistic.It is not a case of viewing those of different race as "bad".It is a case of the biological survival of my race.

Then it has to stop, if the human race is going to survive.

Aryan Imperium said:
The Mark said:

Like your pc comrades you contradict yourself.You refer to issues surrounding the race problem,using the term yourself and then make such a lame and ridiculous statement that there is only "one" race.

I do not contradict myself. You have just misunderstood the point I was trying to get across. Of course I refered to issues surrounding the race problems, but what I was trying to say was that if everyone believed that their were no races except one, which is true, then there would BE no race problems......how could there be?

Aryan Imperium said:
The Mark said:
In fact, there should be no forms, anywhere, for any reason, that have a box to enter your race in.

Ethic monitoring exists in order that institutions policies on "equal opportunities" may be measured for their effectiveness.I would have assumed that you would have been in favour of that?

I am in no way in favor of institutions that force "equal opportunities" on people. I think that for any institution to use the fictionary "race" as a discriptor for qualification for anything promotes the fiction of there being multiple "races".

The Mark said:
Ok, if you think so, but it sounds crazy to me....although I will admit that alot of the politicians are "limp wristed".

Then it has to stop, if the human race is going to survive.

I do not contradict myself. You have just misunderstood the point I was trying to get across. Of course I refered to issues surrounding the race problems, but what I was trying to say was that if everyone believed that their were no races except one, which is true, then there would BE no race problems......how could there be?

I am in no way in favor of institutions that force "equal opportunities" on people. I think that for any institution to use the fictionary "race" as a discriptor for qualification for anything promotes the fiction of there being multiple "races".

Wishing or believing that there is one human race does not make it true.
Observation tells you otherwise.

Aryan Imperium said:
Wishing or believing that there is one human race does not make it true.
Observation tells you otherwise.

Please explain to me how observation tells you that their are multiple races.

I have observed multiple people over my short lifetime, and have come to the conclusion that there is only one race. Just different backgrounds. If everyone had the same exact background, we would be very much alike.

The Mark said:
Please explain to me how observation tells you that their are multiple races.

I have observed multiple people over my short lifetime, and have come to the conclusion that there is only one race. Just different backgrounds. If everyone had the same exact background, we would be very much alike.

"Backgrounds"??
So you can discern no difference at all between a rose and a tulip,an alsatian and a corgi,a sparrow and a finch,a tiger and a lion,a shark and a golfish?
Do you accept that if other animals,birds and fish can have many sub groups then why should humanity be any different?
The observation of our own eyes tells us that there are broad categories of humanity that share among themselves common physical characteristics.
Whether we call it race,breed,sub species or whatever is besides the point but you are deceiving yourself if by chanting the mantra "there is only one race, the human race" that it is necessarily so.
Surprisingly your mantra seems only to be chanted by white liberals whilst people of other races who recognise the truth look on and shake their heads at you in amazement.
People like you will not accept the truth of what is before them because that would require them to recognise that a particular breed,Aryan man is on the verge of extinction.They would then have the stark choice of helping to preserve the said breed as one would with any other breed or species that is under threat of extinction or participate in its genocide.
Time to stop burying your head in the sand.

Aryan Imperium said:
"Backgrounds"??
So you can discern no difference at all between a rose and a tulip,an alsatian and a corgi,a sparrow and a finch,a tiger and a lion,a shark and a golfish?
Do you accept that if other animals,birds and fish can have many sub groups then why should humanity be any different?
The observation of our own eyes tells us that there are broad categories of humanity that share among themselves common physical characteristics.
Whether we call it race,breed,sub species or whatever is besides the point but you are deceiving yourself if by chanting the mantra "there is only one race, the human race" that it is necessarily so.
Surprisingly your mantra seems only to be chanted by white liberals whilst people of other races who recognise the truth look on and shake their heads at you in amazement.
People like you will not accept the truth of what is before them because that would require them to recognise that a particular breed,Aryan man is on the verge of extinction.They would then have the stark choice of helping to preserve the said breed as one would with any other breed or species that is under threat of extinction or participate in its genocide.
Time to stop burying your head in the sand.

Hmm, how to respond......

A few points first. I am not a liberal. Or, at least I think that I am not. I consider myself a slightly conservative moderate.

Secondly, of course I can discern differences between different animals, etc. Both external and internal.

And now to address one of the harder questions you have brought up in my mind.

I can indeed see both external and internal differences between individual persons, or even groups of persons. These could be construed as "sub-races", much like the different sub-species of bird are used to divide up the avian species. However, the comparison is not accurate, IMO, because the avian species has a far lower mental capacity. They react on instinct, not thought.
The Human species, on the other hand, is capable of complex mental processes. We can see that there are most definitely different colored and shaped persons out there, but while it organises things to have different sub-races, some of us realize that the physical differences do not really matter.
Quite a few of us are capable of working together, regardless of what we look like, because at least some of us realize that the only real restriction on what someone can do is their willingness to persue it. We may look different, but I know that all of us could accomplish a task if we set our mind to it. Maybe in different ways, and maybe it would take longer, but that doesn't mean we are of a totally different race, just different......as each individual is, compared to any other individual.

This may not make sense to all, but as I pointed out, each of us is an individual, so we are intitled to our own beliefs (at least that is my belief, lol).

The Mark said:
Hmm, how to respond......

A few points first. I am not a liberal. Or, at least I think that I am not. I consider myself a slightly conservative moderate.

Secondly, of course I can discern differences between different animals, etc. Both external and internal.

And now to address one of the harder questions you have brought up in my mind.

I can indeed see both external and internal differences between individual persons, or even groups of persons. These could be construed as "sub-races", much like the different sub-species of bird are used to divide up the avian species. However, the comparison is not accurate, IMO, because the avian species has a far lower mental capacity. They react on instinct, not thought.
The Human species, on the other hand, is capable of complex mental processes. We can see that there are most definitely different colored and shaped persons out there, but while it organises things to have different sub-races, some of us realize that the physical differences do not really matter.
Quite a few of us are capable of working together, regardless of what we look like, because at least some of us realize that the only real restriction on what someone can do is their willingness to persue it. We may look different, but I know that all of us could accomplish a task if we set our mind to it. Maybe in different ways, and maybe it would take longer, but that doesn't mean we are of a totally different race, just different......as each individual is, compared to any other individual.

This may not make sense to all, but as I pointed out, each of us is an individual, so we are intitled to our own beliefs (at least that is my belief, lol).

Good, I am glad that you now recognise that races do exist.
However the real point of issue is whether you regard race as important.Clearly you do not.
People of the same race are bound together by blood as is a folk nation,ethnic group or family etc. The lands of the Aryan race are under threat by invasion of alien peoples. We are losing our territorial imperative,our Lebensraum. If we lose our land then we will eventually lose our identity and our very biological existence will be called into question.
If you truly value "diversity" then you must recognise that the Aryan race,no less than any other has a natural right to use whatever means are at its disposal to ensure its continuing existence.
This is not a matter of "white supremacy" but WHITE SURVIVAL.

alphamale said:

Yes!

alphamale said:

I wouldn't stop there. We need an overhall of the entire government system.

alphamale said:

Absolutley!

alphamale said:

No. In my opinion the public school system as a whole should be modeled after the highschool I attended. About 3,100 students, a structure within the school ie 700 students per "house" each house with 1 principle, 2 counselors, and 2 college advisors, graduation rate of 98.4%, $5,236 spent by the school per student, OGT scores of Reading: 98.2%, Writing: 89.4%, Mathematics: 92.8%, Science: 86.8%, and Social Studies: 91.1%. Teachers are required to attend seminars and renew their teaching certification to catch up on the most effective way to teach and are given an outline of what must be taught in each course.. they are also subject to random in class evaluations. Various study groups, tutoring sessions by members of the NHS, and consultations are available for students who need help in their studies. Those who don't plan to attend college can choose between 2 vocational schools in the district to learn a trade along with basic highschool course requirements. It may be a shock to some of you but my highschool was a public school. So you see, we don't need to wipe out public schools alltogether..we just need an overhall and to set good standards and open up options like my highschool did.

Aryan Imperium said:
Good, I am glad that you now recognize that races do exist.

Indeed they do, but IMO, we are all of one species/race......like the avian species/race, however, there are different types, although there are fewer differences between us than there are between bird types.

Aryan Imperium said:
However the real point of issue is whether you regard race as important. Clearly you do not.

Of course not. Why should I?

Aryan Imperium said:
People of the same race are bound together by blood as is a folk nation, ethnic group or family etc. The lands of the Aryan race are under threat by invasion of alien peoples. We are losing our territorial imperative, our Lebensraum. If we lose our land then we will eventually lose our identity and our very biological existence will be called into question.

I felt the need to point out here that by your reasoning, the "White race", as you refer to it, is living in the lands of another race (in the USA ,that is). So I don't see how we can be under the threat of invasion if we are the invaders.

Also, I do not think that we need to expand our nation, we just need to make better and more efficient use of what we already have. Bureaucracy is one of the most wasteful inventions known to man.

Aryan Imperium said:
If you truly value "diversity" then you must recognize that the Aryan race, no less than any other has a natural right to use whatever means are at its disposal to ensure its continuing existence.
This is not a matter of "white supremacy" but WHITE SURVIVAL.

No, IMO, it is not. And I in no way said I valued "diversity". I value equality, as in, all sub-groups of the human race are equal. And no, I do not think that the "white race", as you seem to think of it, is under attack in any way. Plus, if all sub-groups can work together, then why would there be a need for either "white supremacy" OR "white survival"? And they CAN work together, I know this for a fact. I have experienced it myself.

My argument that there is one human race and multiple sub-groups of it may sound weak, but I'm just trying to convey my beliefs that while we may be different, that difference does not matter. To me at least. To some, it may be of importance, but not to me personally.

Indeed they do, but IMO, we are all of one species/race......like the avian species/race, however, there are different types, although there are fewer differences between us than there are between bird types.

I would say that the differences are no less,in more ways than one.And the differences do matter.

Of course not. Why should I?

I hope that your ancestors are not listening.

I felt the need to point out here that by your reasoning, the "White race", as you refer to it, is living in the lands of another race (in the USA ,that is). So I don't see how we can be under the threat of invasion if we are the invaders.

It is a moot point as far as who was there first but leaving that issue aside the USA was created by northern Europeans not by red indians.

Also, I do not think that we need to expand our nation, we just need to make better and more efficient use of what we already have. Bureaucracy is one of the most wasteful inventions known to man.

No, IMO, it is not. And I in no way said I valued "diversity". I value equality, as in, all sub-groups of the human race are equal. And no, I do not think that the "white race", as you seem to think of it, is under attack in any way. Plus, if all sub-groups can work together, then why would there be a need for either "white supremacy" OR "white survival"? And they CAN work together, I know this for a fact. I have experienced it myself.

The USA is the supreme example of the multiculti experiment being an exercise in futility.It hasn`t worked because it cannot work.It is simply against the natural order of things.

My argument that there is one human race and multiple sub-groups of it may sound weak, but I'm just trying to convey my beliefs that while we may be different, that difference does not matter. To me at least. To some, it may be of importance, but not to me personally.[/QUOTE]

Because it "does not matter" to people like you our race will eventually and inevitably become extinct.We will have proven too weak to exercise our WILL.

TurtleDude said:
affirmative action was never really applied properly. A proper vision of affirmative action would be to measure the talent of the individual not the pristine numbers alone. An example would involve say two athletes being recruited for a major college tennis team

Athlete number one is the son of a millionaire-has his own private indoor court and a coach that lives at the estate and he wins the state championship

Athlete number two is a poor inner city or farm boy who plays on his HS team and practices when he can at a run down public outdoor court. He finishes 8th in the HS state tournament

Now a wise coach might well conclude that had athlete #2 had a private coach he might have been a far better player than the first guy and with the advantages of the major college varsity program behind him he might be the better player in the long run because the first kid might have maxed out his talent

Unfortunately that isn't how it works. I went to College with a black guy whose father was a Law professor at a very good law school in NY. This boy had gone to the top jesuit school in Albany-then on to Exeter Academy than to Yale. He had a 3.4 and a 690 LSAT and he got into Yale Law school while lots of us white guys with similar backgrounds with 3.7 and 750+ boards didn't. The admissions office at Yale Law saw BLACK and that was all that mattered-plus since this guy didn't implode at Exeter or Yale College, they figured he wasn't going to flunk out. One of the guys I knew who didn't get into a top graduate school was a French-Canadian fellow whose family had moved to New England a few generations ago. He was the first person in his family to ever go to college-his entire extended family (Dairy farmers) all chipped in savings so this guy could afford college without going into debt. He graduated first in his class in a rural HS and had 1400 SAT's and graduated college with a 3.6. He was far more deserving of "affirmative action" than a guy who had gone to exeter.

What do those LSAT scores translate into nowadays?

Aryan Imperium said:

You mean the schmucks who gain notoriety by proclaiming themselves the leaders or defenders of a race, like David Duke?

There's idiots on all sides of the spectrum, even in your own little inbred world.

Back
Top Bottom