• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is adoption really a reasonable alternative to abortion?

talloulou said:
Isn't mastubation a form of recreational sex?
Is then milking a cow recreational?
AS it's commonly called, blue balls.

talloulou said:
Except when you do.
Maybe mine are more sexual since I don't try to inhibit their sexuality by insisting that they musn't enjoy it!:rofl
cute.:monkey

jfuh said:

I don't know I've never done it.....though you keep relating it to sex so now I'm wondering? :rofl

jfuh said:
AS it's commonly called, blue balls.

female dogs do it too, and im talking about when they aren't in heat.

star2589 said:
female dogs do it too, and im talking about when they aren't in heat.
That has some behavioral aspects to it. My Bitch actually rides on my dogs head doggy style.
But that also originates from the fact that most bitches have glands that release thier scent and often on, particularily with small dogs, those glands don't get released (especially if they're fixed).

And what, pray tell, does all of this have to do with adoption OR abortion?!?!?!

Stace said:
And what, pray tell, does all of this have to do with adoption OR abortion?!?!?!

come on, everyone knows that abortions wouldnt happen if animals got pleasure from sex...

jfuh said:
The ape family is gifted with a unique entertainment that no other animal (porposes not withstanding) enjoy, that's sex for recreation and not procreation alone. Ppl that don't understand that need to get laid, or more often.
:poke hehehe

I think Dolphins are in this categoy as well.

Maybe higher intellegence creatures can figure out the concept of sex for enjoyment.

A riddle for ye

I have an incy wincy little riddle for ye.
If I have 24 scrotums, then how many testicules shall I have? ;)

Back
Top Bottom