• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is a Fascist welcome here?

With a touch of sarcasm, I was thinking of the symbols of Fascism and religion.

Can you post in a sentence or two what you see as the "religious concept of fascism"? As a policy I do not watch the various and usually lengthy propaganda videos from random Youtube users that get posted here, because if I did, my Youtube history and recommendations would be seriously warped and instead of getting recommended cute puppy videos I'd have to sift through hundreds of videos of raving lunatics complaining about how Biden supposedly runs a child sex ring and aliens are infiltrating our government.

The Doctrine of Fascism states that the Fascist state is a living sentient being, an entity with a mind of her own who grows wiser, more enlightened, and more mature over time. She learns from her mistakes and the failures of others. If you crucify her, she will resurrect. If you cut off one of her heads, she will grow two more in a sense, for without martyrdom, there is no glorious resurrection.

The Doctrine of Fascism calls on every Fascist to defend all religions against the attacks of militant atheists, secularists, and communists and Bolsheviks who seek to efface God from the hearts of man.

Fascists are called to honor war dead and the nations heroes, pray for them, pray to them.

Fascists are to be disciplined, mindful, austere, and mature. The government is to be deeply Spiritual.

With a touch of sarcasm, I was thinking of the symbols of Fascism and religion.
Just so everyone knows, he's referring to the symbol of Fascism, the Fasces in American government buildings.
R9c0f9b8669d56b098b7574f6d15f5629.png

The Doctrine of Fascism states that the Fascist state is a living sentient being, an entity with a mind of her own who grows wiser, more enlightened, and more mature over time. She learns from her mistakes and the failures of others. If you crucify her, she will resurrect. If you cut off one of her heads, she will grow two more in a sense, for without martyrdom, there is no glorious resurrection.

The Doctrine of Fascism calls on every Fascist to defend all religions against the attacks of militant atheists, secularists, and communists and Bolsheviks who seek to efface God from the hearts of man.

Fascists are called to honor war dead and the nations heroes, pray for them, pray to them.

Fascists are to be disciplined, mindful, austere, and mature. The government is to be deeply Spiritual.
The theory may well be all fine and good (I have my doubts about personal freedom), but history has shown us
when the state has too much control over peoples lives, such control is quickly abused.

If that is true, fascism has a hell of a lot of (at least 6 million) mistakes to make up for, and its current adherents who we see periodically in the news do not seem to have learned from those mistakes at all, let alone made up for even a single one of those mistakes.

Sounds like a jihad.

I mean, it's nice to respect the dead but not sure worshiping and praying to those who wage war against people who disagree with them is an indicator of a nonviolent religion/ideology.

This is pretty vague. Disciplined in what respect? Mindful of what? What policies do they actually believe in in terms of how they interract with those they disagree with?

Can you name a Fascist state that did not exercise substantial violence against its own citizens?

It's a bit like Communism or Theocratic governments. On paper they look benign but in practice almost always use the most brutal methods to buttress their ideology.
You’re adding undefined qualifiers like “substantial” you also don’t seem to leave open the idea that violence whether substantial or otherwise might be justified. I actually don’t know much about Italy, but Spain’s Francisco Franco (who was not a fascist but is widely called such) had to win a civil war started By the left then his government while operating under rule of law had lots of communist war criminals to punish.

The Vatican is not a symbol anyone wishes to follow other than facists though. Your ideology by its own tenets and historical examples is a self-defeating prophesy.

I think you’ve topped yourself in the realm of senseless statements.

Antifa was mostly peaceful pre-emptive self-defense violence, jeez.

In Portland Antifa members assaulted a cop and turned over a car on Inauguration Day— which turned out to be the most violent protest event on that date, when supposedly dozens of right wingers were set to mobilize. (Transparent lie.)

Doesn’t that make the whole organization domestic terrorists?

In Portland Antifa members assaulted a cop and turned over a car on Inauguration Day— which turned out to be the most violent protest event on that date, when supposedly dozens of right wingers were set to mobilize. (Transparent lie.)

Doesn’t that make the whole organization domestic terrorists?
Is this response assuming my post was sincere, or satire? Mine was the latter.

Is this response assuming my post was sincere, or satire? Mine was the latter.

My assumption was the former, since it sounded so much like standard pro Antifa stuff. Happy to hear this was not the intent.

None of them actually are that mature.

I mean its the height of immaturity to have such immutable devotion to one man that you get pissed off at any insult levied against him to the point your propaganda is intended to make people cry over a dead guy that couldnt hack it in art school. The guy is dead move on with your life.

If you remove all the Mussolini bootlicking, the OP sounds almost exactly like most of the chuds on these boards.

You’re adding undefined qualifiers like “substantial” you also don’t seem to leave open the idea that violence whether substantial or otherwise might be justified. I actually don’t know much about Italy, but Spain’s Francisco Franco (who was not a fascist but is widely called such) had to win a civil war started By the left then his government while operating under rule of law had lots of communist war criminals to punish.
What the hell are you talking about? The Spanish civil war was Franco overturning the Republican government. The far right nationalists started the war with a coup, why are you lying through your teeth and claiming that it was started by the left?

Democracy has been extremely violent.

And you are absolutely mistaken! Vatican City State was founded by Benito Mussolini and is an absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, absolute nationalism, Absolute patriotism, far-right, pro life, the media supports the regime, absolutely Spiritual government, absolutely Fascist and the largest Catholic lay organization,

The Vatican City State is 825 people.

What the hell are you talking about? The Spanish civil war was Franco overturning the Republican government. The far right nationalists started the war with a coup, why are you lying through your teeth and claiming that it was started by the left?
The civil war was started by the left, specifically the burning of the convents in Madrid where the leftists permitted Catholics to be victims of roving gangs, then when the right won an election the left began an armed revolt in Asturias. Then the left rigged a second election, then the leftist interior minister authorized a death squad to abduct members of the political opposition, on the list was José María Gil-Robles (who was in France at the time) and José Calvo Sotelo who was murdered by this death squad. All of this occurred before the military moved to arrest the criminal pretender government of the republic. The republic government then decided not to merely abdicate (as the king peacefully did 6 years earlier) but fight a bloody war. It’s all their fault.

The OP may be pleased by the fact that many Americans believe that the Democratic Party in the United States of America through their mouthpiece (a fragile gentleman from Delaware) is now trying to establish a fascist regime.

Democracy has been extremely violent.

And you are absolutely mistaken! Vatican City State was founded by Benito Mussolini and is an absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, absolute nationalism, Absolute patriotism, far-right, pro life, the media supports the regime, absolutely Spiritual government, absolutely Fascist and the largest Catholic lay organization, the knights of Columbus use the symbol of the Fascist party, the Fasces, as their symbol:

View attachment 67313858View attachment 67313858

Lol and fascism hasn't been violent? How do you enforce all this bullshit you want? through violence.

Fascism also employs the ol' secret political police tactic. Controls all media and messaging. Suppresses free speech and free movement/assembly. This notion of learning from their mistakes can be demonstrated to be completely untrue. The power structure of ALL fascist regimes have no "popular" mechanism for selection of leaders, being entirely selected by the party leader even if going thru the motion of a single party election, just like their mortal enemy - the commies.

The extreme nationalism demanded by fascism is at the heart of its malignancy, despite being a huge part of its appeal to the weak minded, voiceless masses.

I realize that when laid out in a textbook, just like every other political ideology, there are some logical, attractive and pragmatic planks in their platform. And just like every other political ideology their believers are the ones to totally pervert it to meet their own needs and maintain THEIR status quo. With fascists it ALWAYS results in mass murder.

And then, there is the old saw "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Fascist leaders have consistently proven it.

So peddle your bullshit, but don't be surprised when extreme bigots like me dump all over you. My family history includes a lot of ashes and nazi imposed hardships.
I for one will never forget and never forgive. So, and I mean this with ever fibre of my being - screw you and the horse you road in on.

hope that answered your question.

In this video I explain why I cherish the religious concept of Fascism but am against hate and bigotry:

View attachment 67313856
People who called themselves Fascist have been violent in an attempt to extinguish the errors of Communism, militant secularism, Bolsheviks, liberalism, and political correctness, but that doesn't make Fascism a violent Religion.

If someone wishes to say Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, are violent Religions, they have basis because the text and sacred Scriptures of those Religions contains much violence. The Fascist Scriptures, that is, "The Doctrine of Fascism", the very definition of Fascism , the essence and intrinsic nature of Fascism, doesn't contain violence (with a possible exception of telling Fascists they have a responsibility to defend God and Religion as Bolsheviks seek to efface them from the hearts of man).

If you're into mass murdering babies, love the Soviet Union as the Savior Of Europe,, and believe in evolution and that wanting to be sexually mutilated is 'normal',, you can be a mod here, so don't give up early and leave or anything.

Fascists lie with no remorse.

Back
Top Bottom