• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is a Fascist welcome here?

Every Country uses violence. Look at America, we were the worst terrorists dropping atomic bombs on civilians. Democracy committed genocide against native Americans. In America we segregated blacks during Mussolini's lifetime worse than Mussolini's laws.

Mussolini condemned racism and said it has no place in his Roman Empire:
View attachment 67313922

Democracy is mob rule where we deny rights to defenseless babies who are innocent and legally kill 25% of our Americans.

America is a cesspit of moral decadence that shall implode. We are a divided house that shall not stand.

Vladimir Putin at least is trying to reverse the moral decadence of Russia by keeping Church and state in the same bed and condemning moral decadence. Russia has come a long way. You used to get tortured to death in Russia for having a Rosary and forced to attend black masses and eat feces for holy communion for being a Catholic or Orthodox priest.

Yes, a moderate Fascist Russia is a huge improvement. God bless Emperor Putin! Mussolini promised he would return.
View attachment 67313923View attachment 67313924

Now I suspect you're pulling our legs.

Now I suspect you're pulling our legs.
Where did I speak falsehood?

I know the image of Putin wasn't supposed to be flattering but I find it charming and endearing.

My post was the truth.

Ponderous poe's are not welcome.

I'm not watching your crap video.

You're not only a Fascist, but also a Putin lover.

Stench x2.
Putin condemns morale decadence and teaches men how to be real men. He is strong. He wants families to stay together and defends traditional marriage and wants there to be as few unwanted pregnancies and abortions as possible. He wants a prayerful people.

He took the Communist nation with a regime whose kill count more than double Adolf Hitler's, and made it very civilized in comparison.

He also rejects the political correctness that is destroying Europe.

But does he have problems? Yeah.

You've supported political violence all summer and proudly named yourself after a violent political group that engages in fascist tactics. I'm curious as to why you are against this now?
Antifa was mostly peaceful pre-emptive self-defense violence, jeez.

In this video I explain why I cherish the religious concept of Fascism but am against hate and bigotry:

View attachment 67313856
People who called themselves Fascist have been violent in an attempt to extinguish the errors of Communism, militant secularism, Bolsheviks, liberalism, and political correctness, but that doesn't make Fascism a violent Religion.

If someone wishes to say Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, are violent Religions, they have basis because the text and sacred Scriptures of those Religions contains much violence. The Fascist Scriptures, that is, "The Doctrine of Fascism", the very definition of Fascism , the essence and intrinsic nature of Fascism, doesn't contain violence (with a possible exception of telling Fascists they have a responsibility to defend God and Religion as Bolsheviks seek to efface them from the hearts of man).

Good luck.

/// In this video "I" explain ..... /// Are you proclaiming you personally created the video?
May want to fix the quote, calamity didn't post that post you attribute to him.

Thanks. It's that new 'auto save' thing with the new software. I accidently hit the wrong poster reply tab.

May want to fix the quote, calamity didn't post that post you attribute to him.
This is a continuation of that video about why Fascism is a Religion and a Religious Concept:

I don't know where that post is, but yeah...I made that video. I made this one too. It's about doing little things for Mussolini with great love, not doing great things. The new and improved Mussolini likes ordinary everyday people who go unnoticed:

I don't expect anyone to watch my videos, neither will I criticize anyone for not, and I don't get paid for them either lol.

Thanks. It's that new 'auto save' thing with the new software. I accidently hit the wrong poster reply tab.
Did you say something about me being the guy in those videos? If you want me to make a YouTube for you just tell me what the topic you want it to be on and ill make a YouTube about that instead of Fascism and mention you personally if you like lol

...or whatever... Just a thought.

Did you say something about me being the guy in those videos? If you want me to make a YouTube for you just tell me what the topic you want it to be on and ill make a YouTube about that instead of Fascism and mention you personally if you like lol

[/QUOTE]
Actually it was 'you' who claimed to be the guy in the video(s) in your OP...lol

Actually it was 'you' who claimed to be the guy in the video(s) in your OP...lol
[/QUOTE]
I am the guy in those videos. I thought I just made that clear lol

Back
Top Bottom