• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is a Fascist welcome here?

FYI, things did not end well for the last person to post selfie-YouTubes on DP.
[/QUOTE]
Please direct me to a political forum that will accept me.

I'm not spamming or trolling.

Spamming is when you have no interest in facilitating meaningful discussion.

Trolling is when you intentionally decrease the quality of other people's stay at the forum or are trying to be offensive.

no. You are better off at stormfront. Karl Popper already answered your question a very long time ago. uedawtfzqbgz.jpg

Trolling is when you intentionally decrease the quality of other people's stay at the forum or are trying to be offensive.
[/QUOTE]
😂 sorry but I will not under any circumstances bow to you. That is all

[/QUOTE]
Stormfront, ironmarch, etc. Please go there.

Fascism a religion of peace? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats absolutely hilarious

Didn't the Italians string up Mussolini from a lightpole and cut his balls off? I think that was the end result of the fascist government. Ya. ;)

Didn't the Italians string up Mussolini from a lightpole and cut his balls off? I think that was the end result of the fascist government. Ya. ;)
Didnt Jesus get crowned with thorns and crucified. I guess that's the end of Christianity

to Fascists, peace doesnt exist in their dictionary. In 1922, Benito Mussolini gained control of Italy and introduced the world to fascism, a political philosophy that eventually brought the world to war. Mussolini didn't invent the idea of fascism, but he coined the term and defined it. In 1932, Mussolini wrote that fascism "believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of peace" [source: Fordham].

to Fascists, peace doesnt exist in their dictionary. In 1922, Benito Mussolini gained control of Italy and introduced the world to fascism, a political philosophy that eventually brought the world to war. Mussolini didn't invent the idea of fascism, but he coined the term and defined it. In 1932, Mussolini wrote that fascism "believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of peace" [source: Fordham].
In dealing with Communists he saw the loving thing to do for humanity is uproot it through military force.

In dealing with Communists he saw the loving thing to do for humanity is uproot it through military force.
There was no mention of communism in that statement. You are big on propaganda but short on facts. You would fit in better elsewhere.

I think he is a great guy now.

I believe he has been purified through purgatory and been perfected and repented of his errors.

I don't think he was " A great guy".

I don't think any politician battling the errors of Communism at that time could be a great guy. They had to viciously attack wolves who were seeking to harm the flock.

A nice sheep dog wont make a very good sheep dog if it's nice to predators

I believe Mussolini accomplished the greatest achievements of any single 20th or 21st century politician, but I don't think he was "A great guy".

He had his Demons and his Angels.

I feel he is the most misunderstood person in history I know of.

Like, Fascism has become the ugliest word these days. Islam has done more to deserve that title. The sacred Islamic text and life of the Prophet was barbaric.

The Doctrine of Fascism is Spiritual, wise, and non violent.

Fascism is not always awesome. I don't like the way it was practiced in the Bible.

I don't think there are many good guys out there. Benito was far better than the average, and the most gifted politician I know of, despite not always using those gifts well.

I think he is a great guy now.

I believe he has been purified through purgatory and been perfected and repented of his errors.

I don't think he was " A great guy".

I don't think any politician battling the errors of Communism at that time could be a great guy. They had to viciously attack wolves who were seeking to harm the flock.

A nice sheep dog wont make a very good sheep dog if it's nice to predators

I believe Mussolini accomplished the greatest achievements of any single 20th or 21st century politician, but I don't think he was "A great guy".

He had his Demons and his Angels.

I feel he is the most misunderstood person in history I know of.

Like, Fascism has become the ugliest word these days. Islam has done more to deserve that title. The sacred Islamic text and life of the Prophet was barbaric.

The Doctrine of Fascism is Spiritual, wise, and non violent.

Fascism is not always awesome. I don't like the way it was practiced in the Bible.

I don't think there are many good guys out there. Benito was far better than the average, and the most gifted politician I know of, despite not always using those gifts well.
😂 under fascism, its either black or white always. You are either the best or the untermensch. You cant perfect yourself or repent once you're dead. You cant do anything after death.

😂 under fascism, its either black or white always. You are either the best or the untermensch. You cant perfect yourself or repent once you're dead. You cant do anything after death.
The Doctrine of Fascism, the Bible, the Qur'an, and most of the world disagrees with you.

ya know if fascists didnt hate scholars so much they might be halfway intelligent.

I was only saying that posting selfie-YouTubes here is not advised. The best posters here present good arguments. It's kind of the point of the place.

I was only saying that posting selfie-YouTubes here is not advised. The best posters here present good arguments. It's kind of the point of the place.
He posts a lot of delusions, its funny.

Replacing one bad idea with another is not progress, however, having no change virtually assures a lack of progress, as my signature notes.

In this video I explain why I cherish the religious concept of Fascism but am against hate and bigotry:

View attachment 67313856
People who called themselves Fascist have been violent in an attempt to extinguish the errors of Communism, militant secularism, Bolsheviks, liberalism, and political correctness, but that doesn't make Fascism a violent Religion.

If someone wishes to say Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, are violent Religions, they have basis because the text and sacred Scriptures of those Religions contains much violence. The Fascist Scriptures, that is, "The Doctrine of Fascism", the very definition of Fascism , the essence and intrinsic nature of Fascism, doesn't contain violence (with a possible exception of telling Fascists they have a responsibility to defend God and Religion as Bolsheviks seek to efface them from the hearts of man).

Can you post in a sentence or two what you see as the "religious concept of fascism"? As a policy I do not watch the various and usually lengthy propaganda videos from random Youtube users that get posted here, because if I did, my Youtube history and recommendations would be seriously warped and instead of getting recommended cute puppy videos I'd have to sift through hundreds of videos of raving lunatics complaining about how Biden supposedly runs a child sex ring and aliens are infiltrating our government.

Back
Top Bottom