• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is a Fascist welcome here?

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In this video I explain why I cherish the religious concept of Fascism but am against hate and bigotry:

gettyimages-566464069-612x612.jpg
People who called themselves Fascist have been violent in an attempt to extinguish the errors of Communism, militant secularism, Bolsheviks, liberalism, and political correctness, but that doesn't make Fascism a violent Religion.

If someone wishes to say Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, are violent Religions, they have basis because the text and sacred Scriptures of those Religions contains much violence. The Fascist Scriptures, that is, "The Doctrine of Fascism", the very definition of Fascism , the essence and intrinsic nature of Fascism, doesn't contain violence (with a possible exception of telling Fascists they have a responsibility to defend God and Religion as Bolsheviks seek to efface them from the hearts of man).

In this video I explain why I cherish the religious concept of Fascism but am against hate and bigotry:

View attachment 67313856
People who called themselves Fascist have been violent in an attempt to extinguish the errors of Communism, militant secularism, Bolsheviks, liberalism, and political correctness, but that doesn't make Fascism a violent Religion.

If someone wishes to say Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, are violent Religions, they have basis because the text and sacred Scriptures of those Religions contains much violence. The Fascist Scriptures, that is, "The Doctrine of Fascism", the very definition of Fascism , the essence and intrinsic nature of Fascism, doesn't contain violence (with a possible exception of telling Fascists they have a responsibility to defend God and Religion as Bolsheviks seek to efface them from the hearts of man).

And yet all fascist regimes in history were violent.

View attachment 67313856

You're on a slippery slope.

And yet all fascist regimes in history were violent.
Democracy has been extremely violent.

And you are absolutely mistaken! Vatican City State was founded by Benito Mussolini and is an absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, absolute nationalism, Absolute patriotism, far-right, pro life, the media supports the regime, absolutely Spiritual government, absolutely Fascist and the largest Catholic lay organization, the knights of Columbus use the symbol of the Fascist party, the Fasces, as their symbol:

3rddegree.png3rddegree.png

And you are absolutely mistaken! Vatican City State was founded by Benito Mussolini and is an absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, absolute nationalism, Absolute patriotism, far-right, pro life, the media supports the regime, absolutely Spiritual government, absolutely Fascist and the largest Catholic lay organization, the knights of Columbus use the symbol of the Fascist party, the Fasces, as their symbol:

View attachment 67313858
My point being...Vatican city state was created by Mussolini and is a Fascist regime.

And you are absolutely mistaken! Vatican City State was founded by Benito Mussolini and is an absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, absolute nationalism, the media supports the regime, absolutely Spiritual government, absolutely Fascist and the largest Catholic lay organization, the knights of Columbus use the symbol of the Fascist party, the Fasces, as their symbol:

View attachment 67313858

The Vatican is not a symbol anyone wishes to follow other than facists though. Your ideology by its own tenets and historical examples is a self-defeating prophesy.

Of course Fascists are allowed here. Welcome.

Your first sentence contradicts itself btw. Just sayin :)

The Vatican is not a symbol anyone wishes to follow other than facists though. Your ideology by its own tenets and historical examples is a self-defeating prophesy.
Catholics have done more than any other institution to feed the hungry, clothe the needy, give shelter to the homeless, build hospitals, build schools, and build western civilization than any other institution.

I'm not a Catholic though. I pray to Jesus and the Rosary, but I'm Shinto. It's the state Religion of Japan. No Dogmas, Doctrines, or Scripture to argue about.

Of course Fascists are allowed here. Welcome.

Your first sentence contradicts itself btw. Just sayin :)
If you read the Doctrine of Fascism you would find no hate or bigotry there. I've read it thoroughly ;)

Catholics have done more than any other institution to feed the hungry, clothe the needy, give shelter to the homeless, build hospitals, build schools, and build western civilization than any other institution.

I'm not a Catholic though. I pray to Jesus and the Rosary, but I'm Shinto. It's the state Religion of Japan. No Dogmas, Doctrines, or Scripture to argue about.

They enabled wars, complicit in millions of murders, and ran a literal child sex ring.

I still don’t know why any of this is supposed to recommend fascism though.

If you read the Doctrine of Fascism you would find no hate or bigotry there. I've read it thoroughly ;)

Can you name a Fascist state that did not exercise substantial violence against its own citizens?

It's a bit like Communism or Theocratic governments. On paper they look benign but in practice almost always use the most brutal methods to buttress their ideology.

They enabled wars, complicit in millions of murders, and ran a literal child sex ring.

I still don’t know why any of this is supposed to recommend fascism though.
Hitler was retaliating over the treaty of Versailles and German loss of World War 2. It had nothing to do with Fascism. Hitler's racism was condemned by Benito Mussolini. Racism is not Fascist or it would be In the Doctrine of Fascism.

Communism had a far higher kill count than Fascism. Fascism was the greatest enemy of the errors of Communism.

Can you name a Fascist state that did not exercise substantial violence against its own citizens?

It's a bit like Communism or Theocratic governments. On paper they look benign but in practice almost always use the most brutal methods to buttress their ideology.
Vatican City State was created by Mussolini and is absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, right wing Fascist state. They are non violent.

Fascist Italy before 1939 was very well run, low crime, everyone made more money under Mussolini, he kept families together, made short work of the mafia, economic miracles, huge drop in unemployment,...etc.

We have more people per capita incarcerated in America than Fascist Italy. We have way more crime, great division, chaos, school shootings, and are the serial killer Capitol with a rape epidemic.

Fascist Italy was a happier place with low divorce rate and almost no unwanted pregnancies.

Hitler screwd everything up because he was retaliating over Germany's defeat in world war 2 and treaty of Versailles. It's complicated.

But Benito Mussolini was actually a deeply altruistic thoughtful man.

But every Saint is a sinner....

Kay, I'm gonna go for a few hours...I hope I'm not banned when I get back. Lol. :D

Peace and good will to you all! :)

Hitler was retaliating over the treaty of Versailles and German loss of World War 2. It had nothing to do with Fascism. Hitler's racism was condemned by Benito Mussolini. Racism is not Fascist or it would be In the Doctrine of Fascism.

Communism had a far higher kill count than Fascism. Fascism was the greatest enemy of the errors of Communism.
How did Hitler know Germany was going to lose WW2 in order to get revenge?

Vatican City State was created by Mussolini and is absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, right wing Fascist state. They are non violent.
I would strongly disagree that the history of the Vatican has been non-violent.

Can you name any Fascist regime in history that did not exert extreme violence against its own people to enforce its ideology?

Fascist Italy before 1939 was very well run, low crime, everyone made more money under Mussolini, he kept families together, made short work of the mafia, economic miracles, huge drop in unemployment,...etc.
He made short work of the mafia because they were redundant.

We have more people per capita incarcerated in America than Fascist Italy. We have way more crime, great division, chaos, school shootings, and are the serial killer Capitol with a rape epidemic.
That has nothing to do with the fact that the US isn't Fascist, nor is Fascism a solution to the problems you identified. Most other countries who do better than the US on those measures are western-style democracies. Can you name one current Fascist state that does better than the US on any of those measures?

Fascist Italy was a happier place with low divorce rate and almost no unwanted pregnancies.
Happier? How do you measure that? Divorce rates and unwanted pregnancies everywhere were much lower then.

But Benito Mussolini was actually a deeply altruistic thoughtful man.
Well except for murdering his political opponents on the way up.

Kay, I'm gonna go for a few hours...I hope I'm not banned when I get back. Lol. :D
You won't be banned. While you're away we're changing your avatar to John Locke though :)

humans are welcomed
fascism is unwelcome

gl w/ the vids
I'll never watch'em
plenty will though
I dislike not being able to jump around back and forth as easily as I can with text.
I am able to read faster than I can listen.
Additionally, text makes it easier to respond.

l w/ the vids
I'll never watch'em
plenty will though
I dislike not being able to jump around back and forth as easily as I can with text.
I am able to read faster than I can listen.
Additionally, text makes it easier to respond.

Good point. I'll never watch a video. It's a discussion forum, not Youtube so best to be writing things out and we can speed read then put together our usual devastatingly concise argument.

I would strongly disagree that the history of the Vatican has been non-violent.

Can you name any Fascist regime in history that did not exert extreme violence against its own people to enforce its ideology?

He made short work of the mafia because they were redundant.

That has nothing to do with the fact that the US isn't Fascist, nor is Fascism a solution to the problems you identified. Most other countries who do better than the US on those measures are western-style democracies. Can you name one current Fascist state that does better than the US on any of those measures?

Happier? How do you measure that? Divorce rates and unwanted pregnancies everywhere were much lower then.

Well except for murdering his political opponents on the way up.

You won't be banned. While you're away we're changing your avatar to John Locke though :)
Yes, I repeat, Vatican City state has been a non violent fascist regime since it was founded by Mussolini in 1929.

Also, if Jesus Christ ever returns, he returns as a Fascist Dictator. Like Mussolini's march on Rome, no one is going to vote him into power, he will rule a one party state (not a Democracy), an absolute monarchy, absolute Theocracy, people will have to not oppose his regime.

Also, Mussolini let many of his political opponents run free from prison to provide for their families. One such person ordered his execution in cold blood without a trial.

Mussolini was found innocent of war crimes.

I think current day Hungary and Russia are Fascist and better off than America because they abolished political correctness.

Last edited:
I think current day Hungary and Russia are Fascist and better off than America because they abolished political correctness.

Yes political correctness was the only thing holding Russia back, and not corruption, crime, low standard of living, alcoholism and so on. You keep adjusting the bar. A few posts ago you were singing the praises of Mussolini for reducing the crime rate and now you're holding up Russia as a Fascist paradise. They have a murder rate almost twice that the US.

Russia is not better off than America by any measure.

How are you doing coming up with a Fascist country anywhere in history that has not used extreme violence to support their ideology?

Yes political correctness was the only thing holding Russia back, and not corruption, crime, low standard of living, alcoholism and so on. You keep adjusting the bar. A few posts ago you were singing the praises of Mussolini for reducing the crime rate and now you're holding up Russia as a Fascist paradise. They have a murder rate almost twice that the US.

Russia is not better off than America by any measure.

How are you doing coming up with a Fascist country anywhere in history that has not used extreme violence to support their ideology?

Every Country uses violence. Look at America, we were the worst terrorists dropping atomic bombs on civilians. Democracy committed genocide against native Americans. In America we segregated blacks during Mussolini's lifetime worse than Mussolini's laws.

Mussolini condemned racism and said it has no place in his Roman Empire:
main-qimg-14d517f99c30db80c80a27b771d7c2b3.jpeg

Democracy is mob rule where we deny rights to defenseless babies who are innocent and legally kill 25% of our Americans.

America is a cesspit of moral decadence that shall implode. We are a divided house that shall not stand.

Vladimir Putin at least is trying to reverse the moral decadence of Russia by keeping Church and state in the same bed and condemning moral decadence. Russia has come a long way. You used to get tortured to death in Russia for having a Rosary and forced to attend black masses and eat feces for holy communion for being a Catholic or Orthodox priest.

Yes, a moderate Fascist Russia is a huge improvement. God bless Emperor Putin! Mussolini promised he would return.
fascistputin.jpgOIP (21).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom