• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets prom

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The IRS official in charge of the exempt organizations office in the Cincinnati branch at the time conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status were unfairly targeted just got a promotion.

Cindy Thomas has been appointed to the senior technical adviser team for the Director of Exempt Organizations.

Read more: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets promotion | Fox News

Screw Up, Cover Up, and Move Up

Cindy Thomas just got her payment for assiting Obama in the IRS scandal cover up

Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

Typical for this administration.

Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

Typical for this administration.

Really though, it's becoming typical for government in general, regardless of the 'side'.

That citizens do not rise up in mass to ensure government understands this is not right and will not be tolerated, is why it continues to happen.

Really though, it's becoming typical for government in general, regardless of the 'side'.

That citizens do not rise up in mass to ensure government understands this is not right and will not be tolerated, is why it continues to happen.

It is only a matter of time before they do so. Things like this are what both the Occupy groups and the Tea Party groups would stand against.

I wish it was only a matter of time. I wish that time had already arrived. Unfortunately human history has shown that more often than not, that time will never come.

Obama protects his thugs and criminals.

Holder and this bitch..

If only the Repub's would grow a pair, but I'm guessing even with a win in 2014 which would give them control over the Senate, they would lets these people slide.

So really all it comes down to is the ruination of Obama's legacy as we devolve down into some Western Eurotrash type of society.

Obama protects his thugs and criminals.

Holder and this bitch..

If only the Repub's would grow a pair, but I'm guessing even with a win in 2014 which would give them control over the Senate, they would lets these people slide.

So really all it comes down to is the ruination of Obama's legacy as we devolve down into some Western Eurotrash type of society.

Democrats and the lame stream media have them running scared they cant do anything with out both calling them racist, hating the poor, wanting to through grandma over the cliff, war on women, and the list goes on
until the American public stands up and forces the press and the democrats to stop with the false demagoguery republicans are painted in a corner

She followed orders like a good SS trooper. Now, she's being rewarded for her loyalty.

It actually is a bit of a slap in the face.

She followed orders like a good SS trooper. Now, she's being rewarded for her loyalty.

yes, because delaying applications for a rubber stamp approval for tax free status is so like nazi Germany. I remember when hitler tortured his opponents with a long wait to get something optional. It was the crushing blow that forced many to recognize his intollerable acts and fight back against him. Obama should be aware that he is treading on thin ice by being president while someone delayed an application for tax free status. That sort of thing is terrible and should never be allowed.

yes, because delaying applications for a rubber stamp approval for tax free status is so like nazi Germany. I remember when hitler tortured his opponents with a long wait to get something optional. It was the crushing blow that forced many to recognize his intollerable acts and fight back against him. Obama should be aware that he is treading on thin ice by being president while someone delayed an application for tax free status. That sort of thing is terrible and should never be allowed.

Funny how you progressives demand equality yet you defend bias, then attempt to justify bias...

Doing it to intimidate and disable your political opponent in the middle of an election year is very much like Nazi Germany.

And, ya know, it comes as NO surprise that you have people are perfectly OK with this.

Funny how you progressives demand equality yet you defend bias, then attempt to justify bias...

Progressives are all about a double standard

Oh come on, it is an absurd comparison, and it is not even correct. Had an organizations stood up against hitler in germany they would not have had a slow time of getting tax free status. The organization would have been destroyed, it's people would have been imprisoned and killed, and it would have been made a very public example. How is there any remote comparison to delaying an application that was approved? If you want to say oppressive that has an argument. If you want to say Nazi germany you are way out of line and have no idea what it was like in Nazi germany.

Progressives are all about a double standard

Exactly - neo-cons to boot.

Oh come on, it is an absurd comparison, and it is not even correct. Had an organizations stood up against hitler in germany they would not have had a slow time of getting tax free status. The organization would have been destroyed, it's people would have been imprisoned and killed, and it would have been made a very public example. How is there any remote comparison to delaying an application that was approved? If you want to say oppressive that has an argument. If you want to say Nazi germany you are way out of line and have no idea what it was like in Nazi germany.

"Oh c'mon" what?

All you do is attempt to justify your tyrannical ideas...

My entire life all I have heard is tyrants attempt to justify tyranny "just because its for your own good"...

Try the package of "Bill of Rights Kool-ade"

Oh I forgot.... The Bill of Rights was written by a bunch of "self-absorbed old white racists" hence it's defunct in your ****ing mind given your preconceived ideas that were brainwashed into you.

Doing it to intimidate and disable your political opponent in the middle of an election year is very much like Nazi Germany.

And, ya know, it comes as NO surprise that you have people are perfectly OK with this.

Like I said hitler did not just delay their tax free status for approval. He would not have approved them at the very least. Are you actually trying to tell us this is like Nazi Germany? Dude, that is sick and messed up.

"Oh c'mon" what?

All you do is attempt to justify your tyrannical ideas...

My entire life all I have heard is tyrants attempt to justify tyranny "just because its for your own good"...

Try the package of "Bill of Rights Kool-ade"

Oh I forgot.... The Bill of Rights was written by a bunch of "self-absorbed old white racists" hence it's defunct in your ****ing mind given your preconceived ideas that were brainwashed into you.

what are you talking about? you have jumped off the cliff here. Talk about blowing things way out of proportion. Slow walking a voluntary application and approving it, even if that is what they did, is not on the scale of nazi germany. I have a feeling had you suggested to hitler that he should slow walk all the applications for the people he did not like and approve them anyway in a sinister attempt to destroy his enemies you probably would have been one of the first in the ovens. It is like comparing a kid burning ants with a maginifying glass to Chalie manson. It is absurd, it is false, and it is way over the top.

Actions where different but the agenda and results were the same, the attempted silencing and elimination of your political enemies so yes it is a rightful and fair comparison

Last edited:

what are you talking about? you have jumped off the cliff here. Talk about blowing things way out of proportion. Slow walking a voluntary application and approving it, even if that is what they did, is not on the scale of nazi germany. I have a feeling had you suggested to hitler that he should slow walk all the applications for the people he did not like and approve them anyway in a sinister attempt to destroy his enemies you probably would have been one of the first in the ovens. It is like comparing a kid burning ants with a maginifying glass to Chalie manson. It is absurd, it is false, and it is way over the top.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion..

Not to mention Hitler himself wouldn't even call himself "Hitler" (adj) and the same goes for Stalin.

Actions where different but the agenda and results were the same, the attempted silencing and elimination of your political enemies so yes it is a rightful and fair comparison

Yeah, like comparing a firecracker to the nuclear bomb.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion..

Not to mention Hitler himself wouldn't even call himself "Hitler" (adj) and the same goes for Stalin.

You have really gone way overboard with that comparison. you have no idea what Nazi germany was like, and you should feel glad. You would not have even been able to talk like this in that time,. Godwins law all the way here.

You have really gone way overboard with that comparison. you have no idea what Nazi germany was like, and you should feel glad. You would not have even been able to talk like this in that time,. Godwins law all the way here.

Ok... believe what you like..

DONE....

Like I said hitler did not just delay their tax free status for approval. He would not have approved them at the very least. Are you actually trying to tell us this is like Nazi Germany? Dude, that is sick and messed up.

It's the same thing. Anyone that doesn't stand up against it isn't a real American.

Back
Top Bottom