• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets prom

Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

You have really gone way overboard with that comparison. you have no idea what Nazi germany was like, and you should feel glad. You would not have even been able to talk like this in that time,. Godwins law all the way here.

If the Libbos have their way, we'll find out one day.

Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

Do you remember that one time when President Obama ordered the extermination of 6 million people? Me neither.

Do you remember that one time when Republicans say Obama shouldn't get any credit for bin Laden's death because he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger? I do.

See if you can figure out what I'm getting at.

It's the same thing. Anyone that doesn't stand up against it isn't a real American.

and then you wonder why people say you are a radical wingnut. I am not even arguing whether or bnot it is true. I am saying even if it actually is entirely true and obama commanded the IRS to slow walk the applications for approval it is not anywhere near nazi germany, but you just are so radical every tiny little thing needs to be blown up into the end of the world. If you think they are even remotely the same you really should be questioning your sanity.

If the Libbos have their way, we'll find out one day.

You have a lot of pent up anger about all of this and it is blowing your statements way out of proportion. You really need to address your anger issues and come through this rage blind spot.

Yeah, like comparing a firecracker to the nuclear bomb.

there are many ways to rob a bank you can break in during the cover of night and crack the safe, you can do it electronically and hack the system and transfer money to one account to another, you can hand a note to a teller or you can go in guns blazing, but guess what it is all called bank robbery and the results are all the same

Last edited:

what
are you talking about? you have jumped off the cliff here. Talk about blowing things way out of proportion. Slow walking a voluntary application and approving it, even if that is what they did, is not on the scale of nazi germany. I have a feeling had you suggested to hitler that he should slow walk all the applications for the people he did not like and approve them anyway in a sinister attempt to destroy his enemies you probably would have been one of the first in the ovens. It is like comparing a kid burning ants with a maginifying glass to Chalie manson. It is absurd, it is false, and it is way over the top.

It was selective slow walking of tax status AND further intimidation and harassment by additional Federal Agencies AND the illegal release of private donor list to progressive politocal action groups.

And when the House oversight Comittee tried to do their job they got a key figure who plead the Fifth.

Na, its no big deal....

there are many ways to rob a bank you can break in during the cover of night and crack the safe, you can do it electronically and hack the system and transfer money to one account to another, you can hand a note to a teller or you can go in guns blazing, but guess what it is all called bank robbery and the results are all the same

I acknowledged that in my example. It is still absurd to say a firecracker should be handled like a nuclear bomb. It is the same as say getting mad at a child for making a gun out of his fingers and pretending to shoot at someone.

It was selective slow walking of tax status AND further intimidation and harassment by additional Federal Agencies AND the illegal release of private donor list to progressive politocal action groups.

And when the House oversight Comittee tried to do their job they got a key figure who plead the Fifth.

Na, its no big deal....

Remember, the application was optional, and you are requesting the investigation when you apply. That is the point of the application to see if the IRS thinks you qualify for non-tax status. Not really even close to the same as coming to your house and killing you because you made a anti nazi group. Not even close to the same.

Remember, the application was optional, and you are requesting the investigation when you apply. That is the point of the application to see if the IRS thinks you qualify for non-tax status. Not really even close to the same as coming to your house and killing you because you made a anti nazi group. Not even close to the same.

The IRS has already admitted that it illegally targeted Conservative groups.

Back
Top Bottom