• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IRS Money Laundering Scheme Exposed By Veteran

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Dean Garrison
June 21, 2013

According to USC, Title 38, §5301 Veteran‘s disability benefits are exempt from all taxes and/or any other form of withholding. The IRS cannot touch this money and creditors cannot either.

Payments of benefits due or to become due under any law administered by the Secretary shall not be assignable except to the extent specifically authorized by law, and such payments made to, or on account of, a beneficiary shall be exempt from taxation, shall be exempt from the claim of creditors, and shall not be liable to attachment, levy, or seizure by or under any legal or equitable process whatever, either before or after receipt by the beneficiary.

I am not an attorney but it sounds to me like these funds cannot be touched by creditors or the tax man. Well… that was the understanding of Kevin Lake as well but he found out that the IRS has found a way to ignore the law. This is from Kevin Lake’s column on Freedom Outpost:

A couple of months ago, when I logged into my online bank account to make sure that my VA disability check had been deposited (I am a 60% disabled veteran of the Iraq War) I saw red and a negative balance, beside which read the word “hold.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
IRS Money Laundering Scheme Exposed By Veteran : Freedom Outpost

But it's those low level employees that are causing all this furor not the White House or Obama's appointees, Right? It's not enough to persecute Conservative and religious groups now they're going after those "Terrorist" veterans and groups.

Off with their heads!

doubt there's a whole lot of people who would disagree.

By Dean Garrison
June 21, 2013

According to USC, Title 38, §5301 Veteran‘s disability benefits are exempt from all taxes and/or any other form of withholding. The IRS cannot touch this money and creditors cannot either.

Payments of benefits due or to become due under any law administered by the Secretary shall not be assignable except to the extent specifically authorized by law, and such payments made to, or on account of, a beneficiary shall be exempt from taxation, shall be exempt from the claim of creditors, and shall not be liable to attachment, levy, or seizure by or under any legal or equitable process whatever, either before or after receipt by the beneficiary.

I am not an attorney but it sounds to me like these funds cannot be touched by creditors or the tax man. Well… that was the understanding of Kevin Lake as well but he found out that the IRS has found a way to ignore the law. This is from Kevin Lake’s column on Freedom Outpost:

A couple of months ago, when I logged into my online bank account to make sure that my VA disability check had been deposited (I am a 60% disabled veteran of the Iraq War) I saw red and a negative balance, beside which read the word “hold.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
IRS Money Laundering Scheme Exposed By Veteran : Freedom Outpost

But it's those low level employees that are causing all this furor not the White House or Obama's appointees, Right? It's not enough to persecute Conservative and religious groups now they're going after those "Terrorist" veterans and groups.

Man, where do you find this crap? One guy makes claim, but it must be true and exactly as he said it was, because it is what you want to hear. And even in the claim it was admitted it was error and corrected...

Man, where do you find this crap? One guy makes claim, but it must be true and exactly as he said it was, because it is what you want to hear. And even in the claim it was admitted it was error and corrected...
Y'know I often think they just can't keep their attention on anything past the first three sentences. It seems often they fail to "see" that whomever they're trying to demonize accepted the error and corrected it.

I'm actually having trouble figuring out how it's money laundering...

Back
Top Bottom